Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No roller in sight or camera propped up on the ironing board.... šŸ˜‚
BABD41FD-7709-43E7-A117-1D8AA175D05B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They couldve got contact paper from Amazon I have just done my tiles in sticky tiles people are shocked its just peel & stick think i'm actually keeping it up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just donā€™t get how they chose to prioritise a perfectly good kitchen over their garden... poor Bonnie!

Reactions: 14
I just donā€™t get how they chose to prioritise a perfectly good kitchen over their garden... poor Bonnie!
We have had snow the past few days & now lockdown 3.0 so were fucked till summer šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Something is going on shes not addressed to her "fans" yet for them to rip out good kitchen it was perfect

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s working out but buying Portuguese tarts from the bakery šŸ˜‚šŸ™Š
You guys, I'm from Portugal so I've had my fair share of pastƩis de nata (the custard pasties). Took me out for a sec when I saw the story :LOL: I wouldn't be shocked if it was Binky who recommended them, but oof those things are S W E E T. It's basically eggs and sugar, it's delicious but you eat one and you're done (and I'm a huge sweet tooth!!). It's quite popular here to have an expresso and a pastie in the morning/after lunch, but my money is on her scoffing the packet all at once...

ETA: I was looking and one regular sized pastie is about 300 calories...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It makes absolutely no sense! The kitchen was perfect, they could have had it grey if they wanted (plenty of hacks like chalk paint or vinyl). Surely a nice garden for all of them to enjoy, itā€™ll be spring soon, would have been a much better investment. That money could have spent on getting a lovely garden table and parasol so they could eat outside and spend the evenings out there. It was super popular last summer to have movie nights with projectors which seems like something theyā€™d enjoy šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
She said sheā€™s working out and looking back on old photos when she felt more confident.. this would make more relatable content as Iā€™m sure lots of her subscribers are in a similar position...
this would mean sheā€™d have to admit something isnā€™t perfect in her life so doubt this will happen...
Totally agree with this! I know weā€™re in a pandemic and people are all ā€œstop pressuring people to workout/lose weight, existing is hard enoughā€ etc etc, but honestly she could have made a bunch of relatable content going on a proper weightloss journey and gained a hell of a lot of followers along the way.
If sheā€™s working out and trying to be healthy anyway, why not film it! I know she might be worried about slip ups, but thats natural when losing weight. Iā€™ve lost over 2 stone since March (and have even more to go), but as of right now Iā€™m battling to knock off the added Christmas weight and I love seeing that sort of content.
Just think its easy easy content if youā€™re not having to go out of your way to do it (if she is actually working out like she says she is). I know someone else here has said it, but if youā€™re not willing to show your life anymore and only snippets, then sorry but you canā€™t have ā€˜showing your lifeā€™ as a full time job. Said it before, will say it again, going full-time on youtube was the worst thing for her channel bc of the expectations that now exist. Wouldnā€™t expect half as much from her if she was working a full 9-5 alongside!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It makes absolutely no sense! The kitchen was perfect, they could have had it grey if they wanted (plenty of hacks like chalk paint or vinyl). Surely a nice garden for all of them to enjoy, itā€™ll be spring soon, would have been a much better investment. That money could have spent on getting a lovely garden table and parasol so they could eat outside and spend the evenings out there. It was super popular last summer to have movie nights with projectors which seems like something theyā€™d enjoy šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
if I was smart they would have done the garden during some like the rest of the country did. Rip up the veranda. Or give it a good paint. The dumps been open for ages and we know she has done many a load. They just decided to do the kitchen instead of actually spending that money fixing the walls. Have to admit.. I don't hate the colour they've chosen

Reactions: 10
Cannot stand fake marble countertops, I also feel like they were the ā€˜popularā€™ thing about 3 years ago. Fair enough if they like it but I think itā€™s horrid.

The old kitchen had a more timeless feel.
Weve got marble.. love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol please donā€™t all start quoting me about how you have marble kitchens and you love them. Itā€™s not aimed at you, itā€™s an opinion. What you do with your kitchen is none of my business. if you love marble you do you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think this is the look they're after. Breakfast bar with a hob. I wouldn't be happy sat myself on that stool chatting to a friend whilst she friend anything. Let alone letting a child sit there colouring whilst I cooked!! It's not deep enough at all!! Not like the breakfast bars that go up a ledge so it's a different level to the hob. Hate it!!! They never sat at the island so they should never have replaced with a breakfast bar!!

You als
lol please donā€™t all start quoting me about how you have marble kitchens and you love them. Itā€™s not aimed at you, itā€™s an opinion. What you do with your kitchen is none of my business. if you love marble you do you.
You also said fake marble!! Real marble is a different story! Don't feel guilty for having an opinion on an opinion site :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we know how close we are to the finished kitchen reveal? I really want to see. Itā€™s going to be so bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like she could barely wait to get those pastries out the bag before scoffing one šŸ˜‚

Donā€™t know how she does it with all them intolerances she has šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this is the look they're after. Breakfast bar with a hob. I wouldn't be happy sat myself on that stool chatting to a friend whilst she friend anything. Let alone letting a child sit there colouring whilst I cooked!! It's not deep enough at all!! Not like the breakfast bars that go up a ledge so it's a different level to the hob. Hate it!!! They never sat at the island so they should never have replaced with a breakfast bar!!

You als
You also said fake marble!! Real marble is a different story! Don't feel guilty for having an opinion on an opinion site :)
I genuinely don't understand how this works. In these photos there clearly isn't space for two people to eat as the hob takes up most of the surface. I agree the set up is also a safety nightmare especially if they're hoping to sell to a young family.

I know I sound like a broken record but they should have spent the money sorting out the holes in the roof, the damp walls and the back wall held together with expanding foam.

Reactions: 19
That's what is so crazy about this kitchen. They had a perfectly good kitchen before, it was the island and kitchen that she raved about the most when they bought the house = the kitchen was the selling point.

Now they decide to get rid of that kitchen (the selling point!) to replace it with one that just doesn't make sense with the new layout and then the hob/breakfast bar. So when they list the house for sale, most new buyers will look at the house thinking the kitchen layout needs replacing so will therefore have to budget in a new kitchen. Anyone with a family certainly will with a hob like that. As usual she makes such a mess of something that doesn't need to be.

Fair enough if this was their forever home but she has said it isn't. Fair enough too if they planned on living there for years and years and most other stuff about the house was fine. But when the garden is a dump and the walls are like a sponge. .....It just shows that she wants a pinterest house but has a peanut brain so it ends up looking all sh*te.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Those islands with a hob do work if itā€™s an island and not a breakfast bar. My Dad has one but itā€™s a large island with at least 2 foot between where people would sit & the hob. They also have a dining table so really only use the island for when the kids have breakfast - brogan has made such a bad decision!!

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m so confused. Thereā€™s nothing in the ceiling for an extractor above the ā€œbreakfast barā€. That kitchen will be full of grease in two weeks. I hope Howdens arenā€™t affiliated with this tit show.
Them already spongey walls will soak up every bit of steam from the hob!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m so confused. Thereā€™s nothing in the ceiling for an extractor above the ā€œbreakfast barā€. That kitchen will be full of grease in two weeks. I hope Howdens arenā€™t affiliated with this tit show.
The only thing I could think is she has one of the worktop extractors or the one in the middle of the hob. Surely you wouldn't be that stupid to not get an extractor.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.