Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the back problems, I have degenerative disc disease and I'm 29. Suffered with back pain for years until I needed an urgent MRI scan for possible cauda equina. I know for a fact that me having a BMI of 34 (lockdown laziness 2 stone gain) is not helping my back pain at the moment. If its so bad she needs to sit to wash the pots she really needs to be doing something to help alleviate her symptoms. Excess weight being one of them. Lying in bed all day will not be helping her core muscles either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
On the back problems, I have degenerative disc disease and I'm 29. Suffered with back pain for years until I needed an urgent MRI scan for possible cauda equina. I know for a fact that me having a BMI of 34 (lockdown laziness 2 stone gain) is not helping my back pain at the moment. If its so bad she needs to sit to wash the pots she really needs to be doing something to help alleviate her symptoms. Excess weight being one of them. Lying in bed all day will not be helping her core muscles either.
Exactly. Her back issues stem from a skiing injury she had as a child. It can’t be a coincidence that it seems to be getting worse when she’s put on huge amounts of weight and has basically stopped moving

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To move on from the back chat.

I see our little troll hasnt put up a post about actually watching WandaVision yet!
Id like to see her response because im 99% sure she wont get whats happening in it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She just had to get that bit in of making him
Breakfast in bed didn’t she... probably first & last time she’s done that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
By her own logic she won’t like WandaVision as she doesn’t like period dramas, such as Call the Midwife, which is actually set in the 60’s currently, and Wanda Vision is 50’s? I haven’t watched any of it yet, but might give it a go tonight.
But obviously, if she’s being paid she’ll love it! Or it won’t be mentioned ever again

Reactions: 28
Anyone seen the sneak peek of the breakfast bar yet? Clearly doesn’t read here does she? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the sneak peek of the breakfast bar yet? Clearly doesn’t read here does she? 🙄
That counter top looks cheap... also it hangs over to where the door so there’s a slight obstruction to one door!

BE7497D7-AD6D-4806-B225-EC2F3C74D7E9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That counter top looks cheap... also it hangs over to where the door so there’s a slight obstruction to one door!

View attachment 384584
They have some space for it to actually be a breakfast bar but it just looks odd and like you said there’s an obstruction to the right door! I just think having a breakfast bar next to where the dining table is (are they even going to have a dining table now? If they try and sell it they’d need one to appeal to families) just weird and looks weird too! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I hate those white/pale grey walls, no matter how many times they’ve painted them they still look grubby.

Reactions: 13
They have some space for it to actually be a breakfast bar but it just looks odd and like you said there’s an obstruction to the right door! I just think having a breakfast bar next to where the dining table is (are they even going to have a dining table now? If they try and sell it they’d need one to appeal to families) just weird and looks weird too! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t she mention that they were only going to have 3 stools at the breakfast bar? Surely they wouldn’t ditch the dining room table when they can only accommodate one guest at the breakfast bar (and that guest has to eat their food directly from the hob)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cannot stand fake marble countertops, I also feel like they were the ‘popular’ thing about 3 years ago. Fair enough if they like it but I think it’s horrid.

The old kitchen had a more timeless feel.

Reactions: 28

View attachment 384584
I actually really like this and personally think it looked quite expensive when I was scrolling past it (I follow all home accounts so wasn’t out of place on my feed)

Reactions: 2
She said she’s working out and looking back on old photos when she felt more confident.. this would make more relatable content as I’m sure lots of her subscribers are in a similar position...
this would mean she’d have to admit something isn’t perfect in her life so doubt this will happen...

Reactions: 17
She said she’s working out and looking back on old photos when she felt more confident.. this would make more relatable content as I’m sure lots of her subscribers are in a similar position...
this would mean she’d have to admit something isn’t perfect in her life so doubt this will happen...
The thing is she needs to change her diet if she wants to lose weight, which without a structured plan she just won’t know how to do. I feel like she probably thinks that bagel thin cheese and coleslaw lunch she had is low cal because it’s a thing bagel or something.

You can’t put exercise a bad diet, she needs to change her eating habits and educate herself on which foods you should not be eating to excess.

The one time she lost weight before was working at go ape because she was consistently busy and active, she didn’t have time to eat tit all day and couldn’t afford to, it wasn’t because she actively dieted and knew how to eat well.

Reactions: 15
I feel like she just wants to keep as much of her life a secret as possible e.g. the kitchen, working out, testing out curly hair products.... so she just ends up showing us the boring stuff like washing the dishes whilst sat on the toilet...
If you don't want to be a YouTuber anymore just admit it brogs. But that would mean you would have to get a proper job and no freebies 🤔

Reactions: 17
She’s working out but buying Portuguese tarts from the bakery 😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.