Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much are we on now?

Considering how slow the bathroom reno took I really thought that they’d be better set up with a makeshift kitchen. We had a camping stove to be able to cook more than what a microwave and foster offered. I wonder what they did with the perfectly good old kitchen and appliances. She would be better using the bath upstairs to wash up than that dingy toilet.

Reallt surprised they aren’t changing the utility room to match the kitchen, or are they? and surely you’ve change the downstairs lop as well?!
considering benji is an electrician im really surprised he didn’t just wire up the old cooker in the utility to get them through.

Reactions: 10
I can't get over the fact they'd let the washing up go that long it meant she needed a freaking chair in order to get it done without her back hurting. Not to mention they had dishes EVERYWHERE waiting to be cleaned. She might as well have left some to soak in the bloody bog

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I mean she has said she has back problems and back pain which is why she was having chiropractor appointments. As much as we dislike how she acts criticising someone for trying to reduce their pain while doing chores is a bit silly. Someone in my family sometimes sits while doing washing up or preparing food for cooking because they have a bad back.
I don’t know why it’s assumed her back problems are all made up?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm no expert when it comes to back pain but I'm sure I have read that if you don't wear a correctly fitted supporting bra this can cause or add to back pain.

Not to mention being overweight will just naturally add more strain to your spine.

If she is having problems with her back now and she's only in her mid-20s imagine what she will be like in her 40s.

Reactions: 32
She’s had back pain for years now. I know we don’t like Brogan but to say her back pain is caused by weight or bras is just silly.
I’m in my mid 20s and have back pain it’s not just for old people.
Weight doesn’t help no, but it hasn’t cause her issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean she has said she has back problems and back pain which is why she was having chiropractor appointments. As much as we dislike how she acts criticising someone for trying to reduce their pain while doing chores is a bit silly. Someone in my family sometimes sits while doing washing up or preparing food for cooking because they have a bad back.
I don’t know why it’s assumed her back problems are all made up?
Nobody has said her back problems are "all made up"

Reactions: 13
She’s had back pain for years now. I know we don’t like Brogan but to say her back pain is caused by weight or bras is just silly.
I think the angle people are coming from is that sitting down to do the washing up just screams Brogan and is very on brand for her, basically it’s something I wouldn’t be surprised she did if she DIDNT have a bad back.

Reactions: 28
I don’t think she has a bad back at all tbh, excuse to be lazy and do as little as possible, just like that Brummymummy bint.

Surprised she’s not claiming disability if she really does have a bad back...

I never said that her weight gain or bras had CAUSED her back pain, I was merely pointing out that certain things like that won't help it and could exasperate it!

Reactions: 14
I think the angle people are coming from is that sitting down to do the washing up just screams Brogan and is very on brand for her, basically it’s something I wouldn’t be surprised she did if she DIDNT have a bad back.
I think it's more the frustration that had Mooney just done little and often washing up like the rest of us, it wouldn't become a big task that requires her to use a bloody seat for her bad back.

Reactions: 18
If people suffer from chronic pain, of course they should minimise it.

But this a girl who drove a few meters to get closer to a shop. And someone who used to be very active.

Reactions: 16
No you didn’t say she made it up. But you’re criticising her using a chair to do the washing up when she said she does it because of back pain.

Reactions: 3
Dressing up in different eras? Did she time travel?

She really doesn't understand words and sentences and what they mean does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hilarious how all Nicole had to do was just one 10 second story telling followers about WV...her management negotiated good terms. Poor old Moonface had to dress up like a twit for probably half the fee 😂

Screenshot_20210115_094642.jpg

• Haha
‘This week I’ve been dressing up in different eras’... no hun, you’ve put a black and white filter on your post from the other day, and don’t even get me started on your other attempt
A black and white filter..... she doesn’t even read here....

She could of at least done it black and white like most of the promo.... hate that Disney are paying her for absolute crap like that yet and cutting thousands of jobs for loyal staff who would all put so much more effort into this ad and actually enjoy MCU

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.