Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s bad and says a lot about me but I’ve started watching her videos just to feel better about myself because she’s such a mess.
i think that's why most of her followers now watch. she is such a state and such a mess, she makes you realise that your own life and appearance is actually pretty good in comparison

Reactions: 24
The makeup she uses is so wrong for her. In terms of skin she never has breakouts and her skin is pretty even yet she’s wearing primer, full coverage foundation/concealer and powder when she has dry skin.
She really only needs tinted moisturiser and maybe cream blush so it’s less dry. No need for powder.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The make up section of this vlog is like a kid that’s been let loose in their mums make up kit 😅

WHY does she blink so much putting mascara on?!
Am I the only person triggered by this. Yes I know I’m being petty.

Also why does she keep saying ‘gal’

Think we saw her dirty face when she sprayed the perfume 🤮
What do you mean dirty face?

Reactions: 1
Oh she’s off to a great start, ‘a curly hair routine I have adapted recently’. Adopted you dimwit. Someone get her some basic english language lessons 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh she’s off to a great start, ‘a curly hair routine I have adapted recently’. Adopted you dimwit. Someone get her some basic english language lessons 🤓
She also called the diffuser attachment of the hairdryer a humidifier..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The makeup she uses is so wrong for her. In terms of skin she never has breakouts and her skin is pretty even yet she’s wearing primer, full coverage foundation/concealer and powder when she has dry skin.
She really only needs tinted moisturiser and maybe cream blush so it’s less dry. No need for powder.
Way back when she used to just use a BB cream, she didn’t always look like chalk but it’s gottern worse as the years have rolled on.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but the white top that is clearly about 2 sizes too small for her is not doing anything for her at all.

Reactions: 8
I felt watching if that everything she was adding was literally doing nothing but blend into a grey colour. The highlighter she added, did that do anything? You couldn’t even see it as she brushed it on it’s like she’s adding things because that’s what she thinks needs to be added rather than adding it for the look! Also loved how you could still see the line from the bronzer after she blended it in on her cheek hahahahahha!

Reactions: 7
There’s a reason her hair still looks like tit, you’re not supposed to brush curly hair after putting in the towel/T-shirt. Most recommend combing in shower only, she’s splitting up the clumps of curls so it looks frizzier.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
There’s a reason her hair still looks like tit, you’re not supposed to brush curly hair after putting in the towel/T-shirt. Most recommend combing in shower only, she’s splitting up the clumps of curls so it looks frizzier.
I think that’s what she said, she does it in the shower with that tangle rank brush

She should at least try the curly girl method when, we don’t have anywhere to go? Like she needs to try, be good content too

Reactions: 8
I think that’s what she said, she does it in the shower with that tangle rank brush

She should at least try the curly girl method when, we don’t have anywhere to go? Like she needs to try, be good content too
The same brush she uses right before the diffuser? I skipped through most of the video but brushing after it’s been drying in the towel eliminates any work she’s done prior to that point. A wide toothed comb is also better than a brush.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.