Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people saying the kitchen was nice and perfectly fine before is a bit of a stretch.
It was tired and dated, let’s be real. I would be replacing it too.

Reactions: 16
The cupboards before look in ok condition. The worktop was newly sanded. The problem being the state of the walls-look at them in the blue and they aren’t much better in the grey. The entire house probably needed replastering, the kitchen before they put a new one in. She could have sold the kitchen or the appliances quite easily. The biggest problem being that as usual she has too much stuff and I can’t see how it’s going to be stored in an even smaller
Space.

Reactions: 11
Sick of kitchen talk .. if the girl wants to get a new kitchen In her house, fine. It wasn't my taste either and I'd be doing the same

Reactions: 23
I think people saying the kitchen was nice and perfectly fine before is a bit of a stretch.
I don't see anything wrong with the kitchen before but I agree it doesn't look amazing. I don't think the new one will look amazing either though 😂.
It's just hilarious that she made such a big deal about the island when they bought the house and now has done a complete 180 all of a sudden. How fickle.

Reactions: 27
Surely getting the garden sorted out would be a way better job to do first than ripping out a kitchen that is perfectly functional, especially with Bonnie. It would probably take half the time and money to do as well.

Reactions: 15
Surely getting the garden sorted out would be a way better job to do first than ripping out a kitchen that is perfectly functional, especially with Bonnie. It would probably take half the time and money to do as well.
out of interest what’s actually wrong with the garden? is it just over grown and dodgy decking?! I can’t say I’ve ever seen it đŸ€”

Reactions: 2
Just watched the slog!
so they didn’t really get up till 11am bonnie didn’t get a walk till after 1. Moaned about having not enough time to do everything then wasgoing back to her pit at 8pm! Oh how the other half live!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Each to their own but I wouldn’t change that kitchen - I might freshen it up with some paint but they have made a practical space ridiculously impractical

I think we’re all a bit shocked because she said the island sold them the house , and have also stated that this isn’t their forever home .. why would you spend thousands to remove a feature that sold you the house in a house you don’t have long term plans to stay In ?! Didn’t they think it will sell others the house too ?!

More Mooney than sense

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s winter.. We’ve had weeks of on/off snow and it’s absolutely freezing, I wouldn’t be doing the garden right now either. The kitchen looked scruffy.

Just watched the slog!
so they didn’t really get up till 11am bonnie didn’t get a walk till after 1. Moaned about having not enough time to do everything then wasgoing back to her pit at 8pm! Oh how the other half live!
They went back to bed until 11:45 to play Nintendo đŸ€Ł

Reactions: 8
I disagree. No, it no longer looks top of the range. But a good kitchen cupboard frame can last you 20 odd years, if not more. It’s common to replace kitchen doors to upgrade your kitchen rather than replacing all the actual units (which costs a LOT of money!). Their cupboards didn’t appear to need replacing.

If it were me, I would have got some cream metro tiles on the go, changed the worktop to something more modern (maybe a lighter wood), changed the handles on the cupboards, and possibly the flooring.

I think the main criticism is that the rest of her House is an absolute state, including the garden and structural issues with the house itself, that she should be prioritising over the kitchen. Perhaps I could understand what they were doing if they’d sorted the garden for Bonnie, the damp and expanding foam!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly, you can see in her Vlogs alone the crumbling walls, black mould on her door frames and the carpet upstairs isn’t fitted properly. The poor fitting curtains in just about every room also could do with replacing with some that fit!! No sane person buys a house without a proper survey so she really should be investing in the structural repairs first.

Reactions: 15
How come? I haven't watched it yet, I can't wait to get stuck in. Huge Marvel fan and vintage / retro lover here so it ticks all my boxes!
It’s very very different to anything Marvel have put out before. It’s basically like Wanda and Vision are in a sitcom and it’s set in the 1950s at first. It’s really clever I’m looking forward to watching the next episodes when they are released.

It’s in black and white as well so I assume she won’t like that 😂

Surely a milestone should be every 5000/10000 subscribers? She’s been stuck on the same amount for god knows how long. Might reach 100k in 2070.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These kitchens with the ovens in the breakfast bar look nice mainly because the hobs are ELECTRIC and so flat to the surface.
Bragon’s is GAS (you can see the corner of it in the picture and the old one was gas) which won’t look as nice and is a bit more problematic in the sense of ‘family friendly’...

A bit like ‘Surely you wouldn’t be THAT stupid to buy a house AND NOT GET A SURVEY DONE?!?!’ 🙈

They did, over the island... I’m sure she MOANED about the grease on it in her videos and made out that the old owners didn’t clean etc - all while she was showing off her ‘dreamy’ island and that they were SEW lucky to manage to find a house with one in as they NEVER thought they’d get a house with one in 🙄
I stand correct. The picture I looked at on her account didn’t show it. But the right move pictures do.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.