Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I could think is she has one of the worktop extractors or the one in the middle of the hob. Surely you wouldn't be that stupid to not get an extractor.
they never had an extractor in the old kitchen šŸ™Š

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m so confused. Thereā€™s nothing in the ceiling for an extractor above the ā€œbreakfast barā€. That kitchen will be full of grease in two weeks. I hope Howdens arenā€™t affiliated with this tit show.
She has really boxed in that kitchen I feel anxious just looking at it and claustrophobic

Reactions: 12
The only thing I could think is she has one of the worktop extractors or the one in the middle of the hob. Surely you wouldn't be that stupid to not get an extractor.
You can see the corner of the hob in her new post and it looks metal which I donā€™t think is an option for hobs with built in extractors. Plus they need a lot of room in the cabinet below for all the piping and I think she has an oven directly below. I canā€™t imagine Howdens forgetting that because itā€™s another sale for them so I donā€™t know what sheā€™s doing.

Reactions: 5
Yes which is probably why when they moved in, they were complaining everything was sticky šŸ˜¬
To be fair they had had the keys for months when she said it was sticky so it could have been their own filth from treating it as a building site.

Reactions: 14
The new kitchen has hardly any storage either. Where will she store all their junk?? Didnā€™t she mention the utility was being done too? So unless theyā€™ve got cupboards going in there too this new kitchen seems such a rushed and botched decision! We lived in our house for 3 years before getting our new kitchen (it was awful and from the 1950s šŸ¤£) but we made careful decisions to make the most of the space we had and where we had things (even an extractor fan because couldnā€™t even consider not having one). Just looking at that breakfast bar makes me feel trapped and panicky, there just isnā€™t enough room! And although their previous kitchen wasnā€™t perfect it was ten times better than this new one!

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the takeaway pizza sheā€™s posted on her insta? Little snackypoo after the custard tarts. Really healthy day brogz.

Also ā€œWe ordered a massive pizza to shared for the occasionā€ does she not proof read her stories before she posts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
ā€œThatā€™s just opened up round from usā€ really? In a pandemic? I donā€™t buy that at all

Reactions: 8
ā€œThatā€™s just opened up round from usā€ really? In a pandemic? I donā€™t buy that at all
I live near her and can confirm itā€™s true, opened just before Christmas. I recognise the pizza shape as my friend has ordered from there and posted a pic. It is very near Brogan.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We had a leaflet through the door to keep supporting buisness like Mcdonalds etc šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The new kitchen has hardly any storage either. Where will she store all their junk?? Didnā€™t she mention the utility was being done too? So unless theyā€™ve got cupboards going in there too this new kitchen seems such a rushed and botched decision! We lived in our house for 3 years before getting our new kitchen (it was awful and from the 1950s šŸ¤£) but we made careful decisions to make the most of the space we had and where we had things (even an extractor fan because couldnā€™t even consider not having one). Just looking at that breakfast bar makes me feel trapped and panicky, there just isnā€™t enough room! And although their previous kitchen wasnā€™t perfect it was ten times better than this new one!
@Esme I'm on the edge of my seat for the meltdowns by summer she will want Ben to change it back šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You guys, I'm from Portugal so I've had my fair share of pastƩis de nata (the custard pasties). Took me out for a sec when I saw the story :LOL: I wouldn't be shocked if it was Binky who recommended them, but oof those things are S W E E T. It's basically eggs and sugar, it's delicious but you eat one and you're done (and I'm a huge sweet tooth!!). It's quite popular here to have an expresso and a pastie in the morning/after lunch, but my money is on her scoffing the packet all at once...

ETA: I was looking and one regular sized pastie is about 300 calories...
I think itā€™s just because sheā€™s seen them in Nandoā€™s...

• Haha
I think this is the look they're after. Breakfast bar with a hob. I wouldn't be happy sat myself on that stool chatting to a friend whilst she friend anything. Let alone letting a child sit there colouring whilst I cooked!! It's not deep enough at all!! Not like the breakfast bars that go up a ledge so it's a different level to the hob. Hate it!!! They never sat at the island so they should never have replaced with a breakfast bar!!

You als
You also said fake marble!! Real marble is a different story! Don't feel guilty for having an opinion on an opinion site :)
These kitchens with the ovens in the breakfast bar look nice mainly because the hobs are ELECTRIC and so flat to the surface.
Bragonā€™s is GAS (you can see the corner of it in the picture and the old one was gas) which wonā€™t look as nice and is a bit more problematic in the sense of ā€˜family friendlyā€™...

Surely you wouldn't be that stupid to not get an extractor.
A bit like ā€˜Surely you wouldnā€™t be THAT stupid to buy a house AND NOT GET A SURVEY DONE?!?!ā€™ šŸ™ˆ

they never had an extractor in the old kitchen šŸ™Š
They did, over the island... Iā€™m sure she MOANED about the grease on it in her videos and made out that the old owners didnā€™t clean etc - all while she was showing off her ā€˜dreamyā€™ island and that they were SEW lucky to manage to find a house with one in as they NEVER thought theyā€™d get a house with one in šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m watching WandaVision. Thereā€™s no way in a million years Brogan would be enjoying it.

How come? I haven't watched it yet, I can't wait to get stuck in. Huge Marvel fan and vintage / retro lover here so it ticks all my boxes!

Reactions: 4
What has she done to her perfectly good kitchen? Sheā€™s seemed to make a slap dash decision over something like a kitchen. People throw thousands and thousands of pounds at a kitchen reno and spend ages planning it, not throw in a budget one for the sake of it. If she is planning on selling up, no one would have been offended by her old one.

Reactions: 9
What has she done to her perfectly good kitchen? Sheā€™s seemed to make a slap dash decision over something like a kitchen. People throw thousands and thousands of pounds at a kitchen reno and spend ages planning it, not throw in a budget one for the sake of it. If she is planning on selling up, no one would have been offended by her old one.
The conversation probably went
Brogan: Benji I want a new kitchen
Benji: huh what bubs
Brogan: so that's a yes good I've orderd one as noone would gift us one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched her skin care video... I'm confused as to why she needed to label where things were?! šŸ¤£ you can tell she doesn't use half the stuff she kept either as most of it was barely used/she didn't know what it was for.

Reactions: 6
Brogan should be lucky they have now banned click & collect deliverys an can't go inside take away restruants either drive through or home delivery & no traveling people that go to work cant , tradesman can't work on propertys now šŸ˜„ (scotland based) our PM is getting sick of it with people taken the piss so she upped her game now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.