Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if benji was there all the time it’d be different, but as we know brogan is lazy and she doesn’t have much dog experience either
Bet her house stinks :sick: still looks like a cheap rented student house get rid of the white/grey phase id be depressed in that house it looks freezing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet her house stinks :sick: still looks like a cheap rented student house get rid of the white/grey phase id be depressed in that house it looks freezing
It’s hard to keep a house you’re renovating clean, she said so in the vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s hard to keep a house you’re renovating clean, she said so in the vlog 🤣
It is hard but bloody hell she doesn’t help herself, like another user said why let the washing up pile up like that? Just do it at the time!

Also I know she didn’t have a choice but it being on the toilet grossed me out a bit ha.

Reactions: 17
Can we talk about her freshly clean/dried bedsheets dumped in a pile on top of the IRONING BOARD that is being used to stand her ring light on. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As do those that live within BCP council (both myself & brogan - I live near her don’t you know). Dunno why she hasn’t got that on her planner board in the kitchen like me (in my house that’s near to the beach😉)
Sorry this is such a late reply but just catching up and loving all your comments mentioning living near her and the beach hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth did she have to lift her top up to tell us she wears a sports bra when working out?

And how on earth did she have so much washing up that she had to sit down? It’s literally only her there in the week so I can’t imagine they used that many dishes on a Saturday for it to build up that much!?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why on earth did she have to lift her top up to tell us she wears a sports bra when working out?

And how on earth did she have so much washing up that she had to sit down? It’s literally only her there in the week so I can’t imagine they used that many dishes on a Saturday for it to build up that much!?
It’s another Calvin Klein one.... she won’t be helping her back with that lack of support 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t know much details or which parks it is, but Disney is ending all Annual Pass programs... if they’re only doing this now after a year of this virus, I can’t see her going on holiday on the spring!

Reactions: 9
Don’t know much details or which parks it is, but Disney is ending all Annual Pass programs... if they’re only doing this now after a year of this virus, I can’t see her going on holiday on the spring!
This is only Disneyland California, which hasn’t reopened since March 2020.

Reactions: 5
Yep California only as they’ve been shut for 10 months. They’re just refunding everyone and will start from scratch when things are ‘normal’

what is going on with her lip?

Reactions: 2
those dishes on the toilet...absolutely vile. threw up a wee bit in my mouth at that.
& can I just say, why oh why does she need to watch anything when doing dishes? just turn off your phone and get the job done. also this nutter must have been watching something too when changing her bed sheets...as she kept looking over/watching to where her ironing board was (as if a phone or tablet was perched up on it) what a lazy bone idle lump. Is it any wonder it takes her all day to do anythinKKKK.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
those dishes on the toilet...absolutely vile. threw up a wee bit in my mouth at that.
& can I just say, why oh why does she need to watch anything when doing dishes? just turn off your phone and get the job done. also this nutter must have been watching something too when changing her bed sheets...as she kept looking over/watching to where her ironing board was (as if a phone or tablet was perched up on it) what a lazy bone idle lump. Is it any wonder it takes her all day to do anythinKKKK.
I admit when I cleaning I like to have a podcast or some music on just for background noise but if I was watching a screen I wouldn't be concentrating on what I was doing

Reactions: 13
I admit when I cleaning I like to have a podcast or some music on just for background noise but if I was watching a screen I wouldn't be concentrating on what I was doing
yeah that's what I mean, music's and podcasts totally fine but like watching a screen how the hell could she focus on what she's doing

Reactions: 7
ive put Netflix on whilst i change the bed before (purely cause it’s usually the only time I have alone to watch my programmes). Takes me about 100 hours to change the bed or you miss the programme cause you can’t concentrate.

given they were in bed till nearly 12am I’m sure she didn’t need to watch it the lazy oaf.

That was sad little me keeping the tally 🙋‍♀️

Happy to keep it going for 2021 :)

Is it just £30 so far on the bra or have I missed anything else? (which I'm sure I have)

0198C44D-AD13-4F9A-86F3-B775566591DE.png

how funny that she posted this AFTER I listed everything she’d brought this month.

(sHe dOEsnt ReAd heRE) perhaps she’s using tattle as a way of tracking her accounts this year rather than doing it herself cause she’s sew sew busy.

either way.. another £11 to the total please 😬

Maybe this is why they’ve had to redo the kitchen... cause she needed more storage for her mug collection

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair to her, I think she's only saying she likes tbe mug at this point? Granted, that probably means she will end up buying it though!

Reactions: 5
£30 on a calvin klein sports bra! Please can someone start tallying how much she is spending throughout 2021 as I have a feeling by the end of the year it will be more than my yearly salary! 🙄 I would do it myself but I’m useless and will forget haha and I’m sure there was someone that did start a tally at the end of 2020 and was doing a great job 😊
I’m behind on this thread and just catching up, but those CK bras and underwear are really poor quality as you can see from her picture. The elastic goes really quick as well as the fabric becomes see through. Do not waste your money on them.

Reactions: 6
How much are we on now?

Considering how slow the bathroom reno took I really thought that they’d be better set up with a makeshift kitchen. We had a camping stove to be able to cook more than what a microwave and foster offered. I wonder what they did with the perfectly good old kitchen and appliances. She would be better using the bath upstairs to wash up than that dingy toilet.

Reallt surprised they aren’t changing the utility room to match the kitchen, or are they? and surely you’ve change the downstairs lop as well?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.