Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The type of person that would spray it with furbreeze and tell her bf benji that she was so busy changing the bedding
Or bonnie gguuurrrlll pissed all over it - she was bit off with the dog eh reality kicking in Brogan goooood! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she say that they're having a lasagne her mum made them?... Did she post it to them then? Ooooh dear.. Lockdown! Not essential travel! Surely?

Reactions: 19
I’d like to play a song for you all called ‘Let Myself Go’, from the smash hit Disney film, and Broadway musical ‘Frozen Microwave Meals’

🎼Let myself go, let myself go, can’t hold myself back from the biscuit tin anymooore, let myself go, let it gooo, I should turn away and close the cheap new kitchen doooor. I. don’t. care. what they’re gonna say, be kind to bee, I’m gonna go back to bed anyway” 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The new vlog.. why were they in bed at 11am only just having breakfast. When the poor dog needs a walk and she has so many jobs to do get the duck up you lazy sloth

Reactions: 15
First she sat down to iron... now she’s sitting down to wash up... whatever next?! Also creased at her calling the handmaid’s tale a period drama when it’s exactly the opposite - it’s set in the future m8

• Haha
Reactions: 35
First she sat down to iron... now she’s sitting down to wash up... whatever next?! Also creased at her calling the handmaid’s tale a period drama when it’s exactly the opposite - it’s set in the future m8
don't forget the hoovering moment 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she sits down to do everything just makes me think she's going to end up one of those morbidly obese people who can't support their own weight. She'll be lifted out her bed via crane 😂

Seriously Brogan. You're in your mid 20s not 90s. You shouldn't be sitting down to do anything. She's just the laziest blob I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They don’t do enough with Bonnie, even after her walk she is still eager to play....not physically or mentally being worn out/stimulated by the quick throw about at the park. I’d trade the HIIT work outs for some speed walking with the dog, better for both of them!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They don’t do enough with Bonnie, even after her walk she is still eager to play....not physically or mentally being worn out/stimulated by the quick throw about at the park. I’d trade the HIIT work outs for some speed walking with the dog, better for both of them!
I think if benji was there all the time it’d be different, but as we know brogan is lazy and she doesn’t have much dog experience either

Reactions: 10
She said she spent all day Saturday working and Benji painted the kitchen but they didn’t have time to have a tidy around, stick a wash load on or do the dishes? She’s really that busy or hiding from pulling her weight and doing her bit while he sorts the kitchen.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.