Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why is she buying more Disney ears right now? Only to put away with her 100s of others? For what reason? “I already have silver ears but ugh just gorgeous” what?! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s in such denial about her weight 😂

Would anyone say she’s an 18-20ish? Maybe more? I’m about a 14 and I’m sure I’m much smaller than brogan.
I’m currently an 18 on the bottom half cause Mama had a baby and my hips got biggggggg! I’d like to think I’m no where near as big as she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s in such denial about her weight 😂

Would anyone say she’s an 18-20ish? Maybe more? I’m about a 14 and I’m sure I’m much smaller than brogan.
She also said she got rid of some stuff in her wardrobe because she hadn’t worn in..... aka doesn’t fit anymore

Reactions: 10
I cant believe the sticker system for changing the bedding didn't work as she forgot to wash it. Obs needs a sticker for washing too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also why is she buying more Disney ears right now? Only to put away with her 100s of others? For what reason? “I already have silver ears but ugh just gorgeous” what?! 😂
... she updated her Disneyland Pinterest board last week! I think she genuinely believes she’ll be able to go

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does she even use her planner or did she just do a planner to pretend she was busy and doesn’t actually really look at it? 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was sad little me keeping the tally 🙋‍♀️

Happy to keep it going for 2021 :)

Is it just £30 so far on the bra or have I missed anything else? (which I'm sure I have)
66613EAD-708F-4244-BD8A-240229B47D3A.jpeg

Mini Soundbooth thing for the pod cast - cheapest in amazon is like £41.

EDIT -

B0BF6D53-7AE2-4345-9832-EA85005B03E8.jpeg

She brought this one so add £55.99 to the account please

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I skipped through it... she is just... getting more and more unbearable to watch. She has to plan out her day and her list of things to do is something I’d do in the morning without even thinking. How can someone make washing up a priority for the day? She’s just so incredibly lazy. I honestly don’t know how Ben deals with it, it seems to me like he just keeps his head down and does his own thing ignoring her!

Reactions: 16
I’m so glad someone picked up on her saying she won’t watch Handmaids Tale because it’s a period drama 😂 it’s set in a future dystopian universe you bloody idiot

did anyone notice how out of breath she was stripping the bed? Ffs

Laziest woman ever. She admits at the start she’s chosen that day to film because it’s one of her busier ones. Apart from one walk with Bonnie (benji who has been working all week does the early one) she does duck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This woman does in a day the same as me but I have a full time job as well...

Also I love how she says in her vlog “she needs to keep fit”... keep? Keeeeeep?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad someone picked up on her saying she won’t watch Handmaids Tale because it’s a period drama 😂 it’s set in a future dystopian universe you bloody idiot

Laziest woman ever. She admits at the start she’s chosen that day to film because it’s one of her busier ones. Apart from one walk with Bonnie (benji who has been working all week does the early one) she does duck all!
Why does she think its a period drama?

Why does she think its a period drama?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was sad little me keeping the tally 🙋‍♀️

Happy to keep it going for 2021 :)

Is it just £30 so far on the bra or have I missed anything else? (which I'm sure I have)
£25 on lush sale Christmas boxes

also new Christy bedding. I’m guessing £30-£40 I can’t find it for actual price

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.