Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored so started watching the blog. She is looking so unhealthy at the minute (even more than usual) 😬 not having a kitchen takings it toll

972DBA7E-370C-4B96-BDDE-D1A6A9415131.png
5611B3DE-94DD-4C7B-A015-E4FDC90E3CED.png

A0C243B8-982A-4B09-8995-F15BC89EA789.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So we've evolved from sitting down to do the ironing to sitting down to do the washing up 😂😂
Screenshot_20210114-164817_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She just referred to handmaids tale as a period drama 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gosh she’s stupid.

lovely angle

3612353F-C51E-48C7-93D0-66E178D4FA24.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Who on here mentioned she hasn't talked about her switch boom! Doesn't read here though

She needs to wear black more often

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not helping at all with the kitchen reno is she. Wonder if bens told her not to bother after seeing her lame ass attempts at painting the lounge/bedroom etc. She’s so lazy and cumbersome i imagine it is quicker and easier to get on without her in the way.

Had to chuckle at her explaining how her back isn’t as bad as last time as she’s kept fit and healthy 😅 she looks old, saggy and haggard lol

Again, another day where she said she would vlog as she had a lot of things to do but that turns out to only be change the bedding (doesn’t she do this every vlog?) walk the dog, 15min hiit class and the washing up.....?

The scenes where she is sat in the downstairs loo washing up - looks like she’s sat on the loo taking a sh*t 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got ALOT!! to do so she stayed in bed and left Benji to sort Bonnie and went back to sleep. Stayed in bed longer to post her Readly Ad, scrolled on her phone before getting up at 10:40 to throw Bonnie out to ‘do her business’.

Nothing has changed in the kitchen but she’s in her workout clothes as she had planned to exercise but she’s making a cuppa and going back to bed instead.
That ain’t a busy day hun.

She forgot to wash the bedding even after she had wrote it in her planner and the utility room is dirty (her words) so what the hell is she doing all week? She’s living like a slob.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ffs.. 😆🤣 I'm signing out

BTW has my image been deleted? I don't blame the mods if they removed it, soz not soz 😂
I think it has because I clicked it and it said unavailable or something! I’m dying to know what it was, help a girl out and explain please 😂

Reactions: 6
"Good morning everyone, happy Sunday. Thought I'd do a vlog today as I've got quite a lot to do today, so I thought it might make an interesting vlog."

*SPOLIER ALERT* She did duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think it has because I clicked it and it said unavailable or something! I’m dying to know what it was, help a girl out and explain please 😂
I hope you're ready for your night/life to be ruined with this thought...

Basically brogs liking a tweet recommending ~the best sex toys to spice up your sex life~

Sorry to break it to ya brogs, benji is getting his spice elsewhere, and it definitely ain't in that bland spag bol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Newbie here, hi! So new vlogs up and first thing she says “I’ve got quite a lot to do today so thought it would make an interesting vlog but so far it’s been very lazy...” erm what? 😂😂 “I just stayed in bed...” “just been lying in bed scrolling” yeah sounds like you’ve got a lot to do honey. She managed to contradict herself all in the first minute of her vlog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope you're ready for your night/life to be ruined with this thought...

Basically brogs liking a tweet recommending ~the best sex toys to spice up your sex life~

Sorry to break it to ya brogs, benji is getting his spice elsewhere, and it definitely ain't in that bland spag bol
Thank you but now I’m wondering why I asked 🤢
Let’s face it, her and benj ain’t getting none. She’s asleep by 9pm and stays in bed until 11am so that only leaves 10 hours in the day and we all know she’s SEW SEW busy with making lists to remind her to make a list.

I’m finally catching up with her videos and I’m less than 2 minutes in on the skincare one and she really hasn’t got a clue has she?! When talking about the home bargains label printer she said “this one is very Pinterest, it looks very aesthetic” THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, but if you know you haven’t got much space to store dishes why do you let them pile up and store them on the toilet.... surely it wouldn’t require a camping chair either if she was doing like two plates and a mug and some cutlery?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.