Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much stuff for 4 days. Absolute insanity.
That’s what I wanted to say too! She has literally packed their house for a 4 day trip away. She must suffer from anxiety because she has packed so much unnecessary stuff ‘just in case’. Also, why has she packed 3 jumpers and a padded North Face coat? It is July/August!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's 40 minutes if you know the roads well :LOL: I have friends that drive that route every week!

Absolutely bleeping ridiculous , I thought they were off to Wales or the like with all that stuff.
My daily commute to work is longer than this journey 🙄

HAHA what the duck? The way she was talking about getting away and the stuff she’s packed I can’t believe she’s 40 mins down the road for three nights? It’s the place you’d pop to for a night away! With travel abroad difficult, it’s the perfect time togo somewhere new, Wales, Norwich, explore somewhere in the cotswolds, Devon or even head up north and make a trip out of it.
EXACTLY THIS!!! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Since when did towel only have one syllable?? Or is that normal and I’m just too northern?! I swear it sounded like she was saying tow (rhymes with cow)
I say that to? Isn't that normal? No?

Me and my husband go to Paris for 3 days a couple of times a year. We manage with a backpack each 😅
Omg! I don't even take a back pack for a night.

Reactions: 1
Me and my husband go to Paris for 3 days a couple of times a year. We manage with a backpack each 😅
I go to France for a week maybe two & just take a cabin sized suitcase on the plane. An that’s me over packing 😂

Reactions: 2
I am starting to think her drinking is out of control I dont drink so maybe thats why I dont get the need for 4 bottles she was like this in her flat and when she was at Jimmys came home plastered each night

(ya know the best job shes ever had until Jimmy knocked her back :rolleyes:)

I even remember she drove home after drinking wine

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Bet Bogie wishes she’d packed a fan, I mean I’d be amazed if she didn’t take her famous one she always babbles on about but she didn’t show it which isn’t like her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, 40 minutes away she could pop back for anything she needed! Honestly thing she uses *stuff* to fill a hole.

also, I wouldn’t go as far as to say her drinking it out of control. A bottle of wine between 2 is barely 2glasses each and she is on “holiday” so don’t think It’s an issue. my only issue is that she doesn’t say “we love a drink” most mid 20 couples do! It’s just t he fact she says she isn’t a big drinker that bothers me.

Reactions: 17
We’ve all said Brogans big, red, swollen face is down to sunburn and dehydration, which she does clearly suffer from..But maybe it’s also down to the amount of alcohol she’s knocking back, anyone would think she’s got a drink problem. The amount she’s drinking is so excessive and unnecessary 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My daily commute to work is longer than this journey 🙄
It takes me a bit longer because I drive more slowly - I find winding tree-tunnely roads a bit scary :LOL: and there's a fair bit of that!

Welcome to Darr-zett, where the A-roads are terrifying (except the A31 to Southampton, which turns into the M3 at the Hampshire border)!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not watched the pack with me, not interested in that at all. When you guys say she's packed 4 bottles are you meaning of malibu?

Reactions: 1
I say that to? Isn't that normal? No?
I’m not sure! I know it can be an accent thing so didn’t want to offend anyone but we all know she’s the queen of mispronunciations 😂

I’m just quite broad Yorkshire and say “tow-ul” so who knows? I’m also fully aware my accent is horrendous lol

Reactions: 3
Flaming Nora. Her and Emma Drew. Are they competing in the war of the worst fitting dresses? My own mother wouldn't buy that cardigan and she's got some pretty questionable dress sense. She is, however, in her mid 80s. How old are you again? Get your waddly-ass to New Look.
“Get your waddly ass to New Look”

Brogan says thanks for the tip-off so she popped to New Look after reading this post..

65878600-776D-4B91-92B1-5AB285CFAF8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
(ya know the best job shes ever had until Jimmy knocked her back :rolleyes:)
Feel like I’ve definitely found Brogan too late as I don’t remember Jimmy. Did she work for Jimmys Iced Coffee and have a thing with literal Jimmy who owns it or something? Sorry off topic but I’m always like ?? when he is mentioned hahaha

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure on the specifics of the hut, but my partner & I stayed in a similar one in March before lockdown it had heating but we turned it off because it was too hot. In March. In a small space with little ventilation, with a shower attached, on a hot weekend all I can think is poor Bonnie!

The food & alcohol = easiest ways to plug unhappiness and empty voids so I’m not surprised she’s taking that much booze.
Totally agree about excessive packing & telling the internet her house is empty is stupid.

When she mentioned she was planning on sunbathing when she’s already red, pale/easy to burn and neglectful with SPF my eyes nearly rolled out of my head 🙄. She’s just a few sandwiches short of a pignic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck is a CWOSSSANT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m having to think about what products I need for my NATURALLY curly hair .. this girl 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“Get your waddly ass to New Look”

Brogan says thanks for the tip-off so she popped to New Look after reading this post..

View attachment 198375
Why does she think shes so special nobody wants to copy you brobeg everyfink she buys is out of stock brobeg just own a size 18

Feel like I’ve definitely found Brogan too late as I don’t remember Jimmy. Did she work for Jimmys Iced Coffee and have a thing with literal Jimmy who owns it or something? Sorry off topic but I’m always like ?? when he is mentioned hahaha
@chlosib It was back in her first flat days vlog yes she worked for them Jimmy this Jimmy that me and Jimmy are on our own today always plastered (DRUNK) after work she thought he had the hots for her and she got put on garden leave to anyone else it isn't a good sign but brogan got excited thinking it was promotion 🤦‍♀️ - the vlogs are still up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.