Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - how stupid to announce where you’re staying WHILE YOU’RE THERE! I know chances are slim but you have no idea what nutjobs are on the internet. Wait until your back?? She’s so short sighted.
Also stupid to tell the world your house is empty - when will people learn?! Vloggers tell us way too much info!

EDIT: just seen people talking about it already, sorry

Reactions: 11
Watching the bit were she buys the champagne and says were not celebrating anything but might be nice to have it and I think shes desperate for him to pop the question and thought he would at Disney so wants fo be prepared.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Watching the bit were she buys the champagne and says were not celebrating anything but might be nice to have it and I think shes desperate for him to pop the question and thought he would at Disney so wants fo be prepared.
oh no she’s said in past Q&As she doesn’t want him to propose at Disney so that was never on the cards. Neither is a shepherds hut in the middle of a field though either let’s be honest, he ain’t putting a ring on it anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure I spotted a new ring on her finger...
It’s on the other hand as the camera flips it! It’s too small and cheap looking to be Brogie’s engagement ring! She’d have a Tiffany’s one knowing her and I think it’s a place holder for the one her mum bought her that she can no longer fit into....

Reactions: 3
I’ve never known anyone to take so much crap with them for a 4 day staycation. Unless I’m just a serial underpacker.

Reactions: 9
oh no she’s said in past Q&As she doesn’t want him to propose at Disney so that was never on the cards. Neither is a shepherds hut in the middle of a field though either let’s be honest, he ain’t putting a ring on it anytime soon.
I know but it would be funny if that's where he does propose and she had to be happy with it. My partner and I just decided one day while sat on our balcony.

Reactions: 5
I’m buying a house and started a house insta but I’m so paranoid about safety that I’m not sharing town, the front of the house anything. Yet here brogan is sharing everything and showing everyone that follows her that she’s left the house empty for exactly how long!

Reactions: 15
Also - how stupid to announce where you’re staying WHILE YOU’RE THERE! I know chances are slim but you have no idea what nutjobs are on the internet. Wait until your back?? She’s so short sighted.
Its OK she has CCTV cameras outside the house 😳

Reactions: 3
It’s actually 45 minutes DOOR TO DOOR and she’s packed all that shite like she’s going trekking in the mountains for Scotland for 6 weeks... WTAF?!?!
It's 40 minutes if you know the roads well :LOL: I have friends that drive that route every week!

Absolutely bleeping ridiculous , I thought they were off to Wales or the like with all that stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can pack for a two week holiday with a hand luggage sized suitcase.

She is OBSESSED with 'stuff'. Guaranteed she doesn't use half the tit she has taken with her.

Four bottles of booze! Just for the two of them? Fucks sake. Everything to excess with this girl.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's 40 minutes if you know the roads well :LOL: I have friends that drive that route every week!

Absolutely bleeping ridiculous , I thought they were off to Wales or the like with all that stuff.
HAHA what the duck? The way she was talking about getting away and the stuff she’s packed I can’t believe she’s 40 mins down the road for three nights? It’s the place you’d pop to for a night away! With travel abroad difficult, it’s the perfect time togo somewhere new, Wales, Norwich, explore somewhere in the cotswolds, Devon or even head up north and make a trip out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if anyone here lives there but Sturminster Newton where they are is ROUGH. Am guessing they will go over to Shaftesbury and see Gold Hill etc (or just stay in her cabin drinking lol).

Reactions: 1
It's going to take the four days to unpack the car. The excess jumpers and winter stuff alarms me, but the lack of clean underwear is quite something else. I don't think they've taken the dog; she's going to spend the four days overly wrapped up, playing potato games and getting p*ssed. Quality glamping experience right there. Inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since when did towel only have one syllable?? Or is that normal and I’m just too northern?! I swear it sounded like she was saying tow (rhymes with cow)
Here here. She says “tow” for towel, “gew” instead of girl, and “baw” instead of ball. bleeping irritating!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.