Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She accidentally showed the tag in her video of the M&S cardigan. It's got a big red size label on it which in M&S is size 18! Earlier in the video she clearly claims she's a size 16 - just own it girl and stop lying!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Absolutely you are doing it wrong!! Did you not know that you have to take all of your worldly goods? 😂

Damn it be back in abit just going to book some more train tickets for my extra 7 jumpers snow suit and 2 cases of prosecco oh and the teddy bear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also - how stupid to announce where you’re staying WHILE YOU’RE THERE! I know chances are slim but you have no idea what nutjobs are on the internet. Wait until your back?? She’s so short sighted.

Reactions: 20
She needs to retitle her video - Overpack With Me.. There's too many warm clothes..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is benji wearing a headphone in the car selfie???
Probaly to tune out oooh look as this it's so cute.
Slow down I want a piccie
Bonnie you ok darling girl under all the ski gear I popped in at the last minute.
Benji pull over I need a wee after just drinking 2 liters of Pepsi max.
And that's before they get to the end of the road

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also - how stupid to announce where you’re staying WHILE YOU’RE THERE! I know chances are slim but you have no idea what nutjobs are on the internet. Wait until your back?? She’s so short sighted.
Not only that but now the whole internet knows her very easy to find the address of house is empty this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'A little rucksack that's from a company called LONGCHOMP' finished me off :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not only that but now the whole internet knows her very easy to find the address of house is empty this weekend.
Right? An influencer got robbed this year because she basically did that. Banged on about all her expensive tit then posted she wasn't at home. Boom, loads of stuff nicked. These people are idiots.

Reactions: 19
Right? An influencer got robbed this year because she basically did that. Banged on about all her expensive tit then posted she wasn't at home. Boom, loads of stuff nicked. These people are idiots.
Additionally, her home insurance will be invalid if she gets burgled.

Reactions: 11
That place she’s gone to is under an hour away from where they live!
There’s so many other amazing and beautiful places in the UK why do they stay in the same area? They’re so close to the ‘glamp’ site that they could get in the car, drive there, walk around the fields/woods/farm/countryside that are there, have a pub lunch and be back again in time for Pepsi Max chicken and a pint of Pepsi Max and Malibu for tea... No need to spend the nearly £300 on the experience...

EDIT: It’s actually 45 minutes DOOR TO DOOR and she’s packed all that shite like she’s going trekking in the mountains for Scotland for 6 weeks... WTAF?!?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That place she’s gone to is under an hour away from where they live!
There’s so many other amazing and beautiful places in the UK why do they stay in the same area? They’re so close to the ‘glamp’ site that they could get in the car, drive there, walk around the fields/woods/farm/countryside that are there, have a pub lunch and be back again in time for Pepsi Max chicken and a pint of Pepsi Max and Malibu for tea... No need to spend the nearly £300 on the experience...

EDIT: It’s actually 45 minutes DOOR TO DOOR and she’s packed all that shite like she’s going trekking in the mountains for Scotland for 6 weeks... WTAF?!?!
I don’t understand why they didn’t go a little bit further, maybe to another area with a beach? the poor dog in the car too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Since when did towel only have one syllable?? Or is that normal and I’m just too northern?! I swear it sounded like she was saying tow (rhymes with cow)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they didn’t go a little bit further, maybe to another area with a beach? the poor dog in the car too!

EXACTLY! Hire a beach hut on a different beach as you’re so fond of them! Explore the UK outside of London and Bournemouth... there are amazing places!

Reactions: 6
But if she’s telling people she’s a 14, when in reality she’s a 16/18 (no shame in that, I’m a 18/20) how are people meant to be buying their clothes from her affiliate links? It’s misrepresentation and poor marketing!
She once said that an XL in Monki (I think it was Monki) is 14/16, where in reality it’s 18/20 if you look on their website. Her saying that could put someone off like me, who knows they are bigger than Brogan, off buying things as XL is the biggest they do, when in reality it would fit fine!
She's definitely bigger than a 16-18

Reactions: 2
I thought so too at first which wouldn’t make sense as he’s driving! But I think it might be a sunglasses arm
Honestly it looks like he's wearing bone conducting headphones! So he'd still be able to hear everything around him but also whatever he was listening to 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.