Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@chlosib It was back in her first flat days vlog yes she worked for them Jimmy this Jimmy that me and Jimmy are on our own today always plastered (DRUNK) after work she thought he had the hots for her and she got put on garden leave to anyone else it isn't a good sign but brogan got excited thinking it was promotion 🤦‍♀️ - the vlogs are still up.
I need to watch these asap hahahaha

Reactions: 1
I got so triggered by the way they were barbequing the burgers. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO IT! You should let the wood burn into coals and then put the meat on. With open flame, you get nasty tar on your food and the food cooks unevenly.

Reactions: 12
well I watched the pack me with me .. what on earth !! Is she secretly moving out because it felt like she had all of her worldly possessions in that car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When you need to think about storage solutions for a weekend break you have Officially packed too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she going for 4 weeks? The amount of crap she packed!!! And only one bra?? 🤢 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's not glamping then? Looks like she's in a shephards hut to me, I think that's what they call them.

Reactions: 10
That place she’s gone to is under an hour away from where they live!
There’s so many other amazing and beautiful places in the UK why do they stay in the same area? They’re so close to the ‘glamp’ site that they could get in the car, drive there, walk around the fields/woods/farm/countryside that are there, have a pub lunch and be back again in time for Pepsi Max chicken and a pint of Pepsi Max and Malibu for tea... No need to spend the nearly £300 on the experience...

EDIT: It’s actually 45 minutes DOOR TO DOOR and she’s packed all that shite like she’s going trekking in the mountains for Scotland for 6 weeks... WTAF?!?!
This is why Bogie is tagging along with Victoria in denial and her husband on their december WDW trip. 45 mins from the door won't cut it for Bogie!!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen her comment on her Insta stories this morning and thought it was weird? The ‘memories’ one where she says ‘I was happy though’ and mentioning crying in her Vlogs... (tattle troll alert! Hey B!)

Also, can’t believe Benji is cooking for her on their staycation! GIVE THE GUY A BLOODY REST Brogan - oh and STOP GRIPPING ONTO THAT DOG FOR DEAR LIFE...

Reactions: 14
Ya'll got me wondering at my habits if you think 4 bottles of wine on a weekend holiday is excessive ahahaha

I live about ten minutes away from Sturminster, I should go say hi!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’d be tit at a festival with that level of overpacking. I can do 4-5 days with just a rucksack!

Reactions: 7
I don't really drink very much to be honest so it seems a lot to me. I might have a couple of glasses on the weekend but not a big drinker. Booze is like a special treat rather than something I have every day 🤷

Reactions: 6
Quite interesting to see her story this morning. “I was happy though” is an interesting quote. I think for all we say on here she has done well for herself, even if she has strayed away from the effervescent and energetic character we watched in 2017. It’s nice to see her grateful and I always do hope she is truly content.
Ok, resuming Tattle content ....

Reactions: 3
I don't really drink very much to be honest so it seems a lot to me. I might have a couple of glasses on the weekend but not a big drinker. Booze is like a special treat rather than something I have every day 🤷
Same here, probably why it seems like a lot to me. Though saying that it was only last week they had their trolley rammed full of cider and Malibu...Seems like a lot of alcohol to purchase in a week 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can't help wondering if the placement of Bonnie in the pics is as much to hide her stomach while sat down as it's a lot more unforgiving when you sit down as well as just to post about the place they're at and how 'grateful' she is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.