Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has done well for herself. She has no life and scrapes through doing the bare minimum in every area of her life.

Reactions: 38
That
I dont really care but I wear the same bra for 3 or 4 days? I only have 2
Does seem a bit unhygienic ? Do boobs not sweat ? I'm a guy but I wouldn't wear the same t-shirt for 3 or 4 days

I am sure Brogans Bra will stink to high heaven after 4 days in that sweaty hut 🤢😷

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
B460538F-0185-46FA-9E36-42CEEAFA2BD5.jpeg

Posting here for fellow bogie banned friends - you might ban me bogie but your profile is public and you can save images in third party apps you numpty!

Reactions: 9
That

Does seem a bit unhygienic ? Do boobs not sweat ? I'm a guy but I wouldn't wear the same t-shirt for 3 or 4 days

I am sure Brogans Bra will stink to high heaven after 4 days in that sweaty hut 🤢😷
Yes they do but showers? I change my clothes and underwear every day I just cant afford more than 4 bars

That

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don't feel like I get that sweaty (unless working out) so I wear the same bra for quite a few days in a row. I also don't have many bras and find bra shopping very difficult 😒 because there's never any of my size to try on.

Reactions: 11
I don't feel like I get that sweaty (unless working out) so I wear the same bra for quite a few days in a row. I also don't have many bras and find bra shopping very difficult 😒 because there's never any of my size to try on.
This! Because my boobs are bigger the price seems to go up to!

Reactions: 7
With the bra thing though, Brogan seems to get out of breath/sweaty walking fornmore than 10 seconds or packing her food shop away. I dunno, I also probs change my bra every three or four days but I would probs pack a spare. Spose she's got her sports bra though so she can wear her work out gear to go for a light dog walk in 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yes! I find you could buy a pack of 2-4 bras and one is smaller or bigger in the same size pack, it’s hard to find “the one”. A lot of people wear Sports Bras for working out so it’s not like we get sweaty in our actual bras either is it haha

• Heart
Guys wearing your bra multiple times is actually proven to cause bacteria build up 🤢 A clean one everyday is needed! You would not re-wear your pants

Guys wearing your bra multiple times is actually proven to cause bacteria build up 🤢 A clean one everyday is needed! You would not re-wear your pants
Proven by who, bra companies !
I've got to 42 without having a clean bra everyday and I'm just fine. Plus pants are slightly different to bras !

Reactions: 39
I wear the same bra for a few days! I used to have loads but always end up wearing the same old comfy ones🤣 Don’t really sweat much and shower every day anyway! Each to their own I say 😊

Reactions: 20
Proven by who, bra companies !
I've got to 42 without having a clean bra everyday and I'm just fine. Plus pants are slightly different to bras !
I momentarily read this as you having 42 bras 🤣 Thought Jesus thought I was bad having 30!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just trying to understand what Brogan is grateful for. 'The life I have today' as though it's dramatically different to her old life in some way or anything anyone would be envious of?

You're in a hut half an hour away from where you live babe. Pipe down yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Throwback to when she could zip up the Go Ape coat 🤣🤣
@vodkandcokeplz Plus vlogs were ace back then the different guys on dates she actually cooked meals met up with friends and made effort as in uploading three times a week the real melt downs and her getting up at 6am

Right? An influencer got robbed this year because she basically did that. Banged on about all her expensive tit then posted she wasn't at home. Boom, loads of stuff nicked. These people are idiots.
@Emmapism The burglers would walk back out without the tat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that pic shows just how much her appearance has downward spiralled in the last 5 years, she actually looked pretty there. Crazy isn’t it because now she has all the time in the world to take care of herself...pure laziness has set in. Good luck Ben (y)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.