Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't just have purel like the rest of the country? Had to have a branded one!! £6 a bottle !!
I love how she’s never a consistent purchaser of more expensive brands like these. She just likes to buy the cheap mini items so she can say she alwsys shops there.

Hey girl quit spending all your money on hundreds of pieces of tat and maybe you could afford to get everything from classy stores like these 💁‍♀️

She’s also desperate for a freebie or an ad deal. She should know that things like the white company, jo Malone are far different to the image she portrays. Disney bath mats, sticker books and imperial leather baths five times a week don’t exactly scream demure, classy adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh she’s done a ‘pack with me’ video?!
HEY BROGAN! Glad to see you took my advice (see previous thread page 22ish) on doing this... let me know how much you pay that awful content adviser person you now have, I’m sure we can negotiate a great deal for ideas moving forward which would actually make your channel half decent! (And I’m sure my fellow tattlers would also agree payment for their ideas you’ve suddenly pinched!)

ooopppsss sorry forgot you DONT READ HERE!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I CANNOT believe all of the stuff she is bringing I am truly gobsmacked! Will look like she’s moving house in that car.. well brogie has outdone herself as far as I’m concerned. 4 bottles of alcohol for 4 days, loads of food yet stating they will have some pub meals, portable glasses, scissors, folding up those carrier bags as if it’s effective when u will have a boot load of unnecessary tit urrrggghhhhhh she irritates me!!!!
4 DAYS. They are going for 4 days and the amount of stuff she is taking astounds me. 4 bottles of booze (plus I imagine a bottle or two of that rum she bought the other day to go with the gallons of "essential" pepsi max she's taking), snacks galore (all unhealthy ones I might add), food for evening meals on top of the planned pub dinners and so much unnecessary clothing - three jumpers for the hottest week of the year, a hot water bottle and a blanket! Her obsession to be "cozy" has no limits. Anyone would think she's going to a campsite in the sahara desert cut off from civilisation rather than at the back of a farmer's field which will no doubt have other Shepard Huts in it.

But don't worry she's going to tell ask Benji how many bottles of plonk they can take, just to be considerate like that ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am deceased at this pack with me! Its the height of summer, now I know British summer is unpredictable but no you don’t need 3 jumpers, joggers & fluffy socks 😂

Also who on earth calls it a gorilla tub? Girl its a basket!

Do we have to take a shot everytime she says handy? 😆 because everything is handy

This girl is bizarre!!! Needs seven outfits but does not need a clean bra 😳 Think you need better priorities Bog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Jesus ladies if we did play drinking bingo tonight I will see you all in A&e when we are getting our stomach pumped.
I'm also concerned that I'm packing wrong I'm going to the seaside the end of the month and I'm only taking a small suitcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am deceased at this pack with me! Its the height of summer, now I know British summer is unpredictable but no you don’t need 3 jumpers, joggers & fluffy socks 😂

Do we have to take a shot everytime she says handy? 😆 because everything is handy

This girl is bizarre!!! Needs seven outfits but does not need a clean bra 😳 Think you need better priorities Bog
To be fair I work in a builders shop where we sell those buckets and they are known as a gorilla tub 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can't get over how many times she says 'everythink' makes me so angry haha

Reactions: 5
Jesus ladies if we did play drinking bingo tonight I will see you all in A&e when we are getting our stomach pumped.
I'm also concerned that I'm packing wrong I'm going to the seaside the end of the month and I'm only taking a small suitcase.
Absolutely you are doing it wrong!! Did you not know that you have to take all of your worldly goods? 😂

To be fair I work in a builders shop where we sell those buckets and they are known as a gorilla tub 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can't get over how many times she says 'everythink' makes me so angry haha
I mean in our house we literally keep the crisps in one 😂 But I have never heard anybody say that before and it just sounds bizarre 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
duck me, she's packed for the apocalypse 😂 God knows what she will do if she ever has a child !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
3 jumpers and a cardigan.... you’re gonna be away from everyone, and a swimming costume and bikini... she is obsessive! Be intresting to see how much of that rammed car is Benji’s!

Reactions: 4

You forgot the hot water bottle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She realises it is excessive... guess you could put that down as personal growth compared to some previous pack with me videos. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit - she took a bra out as two is excessive for 4 days apparently...

I’ll admit I wear a bra more than once before washing but it’s meant to be a nice weekend so I’d want a different one if I got all sweaty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got 2 kids.... TWO.... even when they were babies I NEVER packed as much as she has done and we go away for a week. I had to turn it off she was getting on my tits and making me really angry. She honestly amazes me how she has no Idea at her age how to live in the real world?? I’m baffled. I’ve got kids and don’t take a first aid kit 🙈 bung a bottle of Calpol in lives good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got 2 kids.... TWO.... even when they were babies I NEVER packed as much as she has done and we go away for a week. I had to turn it off she was getting on my tits and making me really angry. She honestly amazes me how she has no Idea at her age how to live in the real world?? I’m baffled. I’ve got kids and don’t take a first aid kit 🙈 bung a bottle of Calpol in lives good 😂
My idea of a first aid kit is pain killers, plasters & bite relief if I am somewhere with mozzies 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
B62C890C-08D5-4AB8-8FCA-4CA62593556A.jpeg

With the car rammed to the rafters full of shite (as you can clearly see behind their heads) I wanna ask...

WHERE THE F*** IS BONNIE?!?!

Please don’t tell me Brobeg has shoved her in a packing cube 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
My idea of a first aid kit is pain killers, plasters & bite relief if I am somewhere with mozzies 😂
It’s common sense really though isn’t it? Bet them sea bands are on route to the Shepard’s hut “because they are handy” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 198047
With the car rammed to the rafters full of shite (as you can clearly see behind their heads) I wanna ask...

WHERE THE F*** IS BONNIE?!?!

Please don’t tell me Brobeg has shoved her in a packing cube 😮
No she’s in the gorilla tub on the roof 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s common sense really though isn’t it? Bet them sea bands are on route to the Shepard’s hut “because they are handy” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
SO HANDY!! She is just such a traveller and we do not understand 🙈 I mean I have been to 21 countries but I’m sure Bogie thinks nobody is on her level of experience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SO HANDY!! She is just such a traveller and we do not understand 🙈 I mean I have been to 21 countries but I’m sure Bogie thinks nobody is on her level of experience 😂
She needs to do a week down Butlins, that’s all the experience you need in life 😂 I hope she remembered that blanket to put over her knees? Because in 32deg heat around a bonfire it’s so handy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.