Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it looks so nice to see Bonnie so chill, lounging on top of benji in a nonchalant way. It looks so natural.

unlike when she's with Brogan, holding her in a vice like grip, picking her up all the time, singing in her face and stressing her out. I would be Especially with those tombstones in my face!!!

Reactions: 18
it looks so nice to see Bonnie so chill longing on top of benji.

unlike when she's with Brogan holding her in a vice like grip, picking her up all the time and singing in her face stressing her out.
you can tell brogans never had a dog before

Reactions: 15
you can tell brogans never had a dog before
Nope. And she is so obsessed to make the bonding look like its happened already.

When you take on an older dog, it can take months and months to bond. her being so in Bonnies face and forcing it so hard, probably isn't going to help.

Reactions: 8
To be devil's advocate, benji never takes photos himself. We don't see all the times Brogan is sat on her butt playing Animal Crossing with Bonnie in her lap etc. We see the world from Her pov, where she wants a photo with Bonnie so grabs her for one. Because Brogan is behind the camera we're going to see the more natural shots of Benj and Bonnie. I'm positive she's not always grabbing her around for photos.

Reactions: 17
To be devil's advocate, benji never takes photos himself. We don't see all the times Brogan is sat on her butt playing Animal Crossing with Bonnie in her lap etc. We see the world from Her pov, where she wants a photo with Bonnie so grabs her for one. Because Brogan is behind the camera we're going to see the more natural shots of Benj and Bonnie. I'm positive she's not always grabbing her around for photos.
you do have good point here, maybe brogan could get bongo to take some pictures of her looking less desperate/ posed with Bonnie.

Reactions: 6
I've just bought my first house about 3 weeks ago, we moved in straight away and camped on an airbed as our boxes and furniture wasn't coming until the start of the next week

Within the first weekend we stripped back both bedrooms (included two big fitted wardrobes and a ridiculous amount of wood) filled a skip and basically brought it back to basics and we still had time to tidy up the garden. That was just within the first weekend 😆

Our house is still a mess but we've got to live with that as that's rennovation life for you. Not buying a house and moving in 6 months later because you refitted a new bathroom.

The fact they've owned that house for coming up a year and they've only just getting rid of the previous owners plant pots 😂
In process of doing my spare room MYSELF finally finished one wall of stripping took me only a week for one wall bear in mind im doing it myself along with work, cooking, family I have still managed to beat Brogan when she started :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Y’ALLL..... guess who’s postponed her Disney trip until next year?! What does everyone think? Ref -insta

Bonnie looks so happy around Ben he gets more love an affection from a dog than his actual GF do us a favour and end it and just run off with Bonnie

Even in that chat video is that smug face look stuck on her so annoying! how fake is she I need to see my girl god shes so smuthering let the dog breath

Reactions: 4
ughhh shes thinking may 2021 now. were going may 2021 and staying in pop century where shes already been moved to...please god no....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It won't be such a good deal for her now because it seems a lot more expensive to book next year and there's no free dining. I can't justify that myself right now so I'll wait.. but the extra thousands must be worth it for her in her hopes to reach 100k 😂

Reactions: 4
We were going to rearrange our May 2020 trip for 2021 but have now decided against going next year. Very glad we haven’t booked anything if she is going to be there then!

Reactions: 1
Y’ALLL..... guess who’s postponed her Disney trip until next year?! What does everyone think? Ref -insta
Yeah we've already been talking about this a lot. I personally wonder if she'll delay another year. I'm planning Disney World in 22 and wonder if she'll be about during it!

Reactions: 5
I actually thought in the car vlog, Brogan seemed more her old self and was addressing various issues and why she hadn't been uploading.

Reactions: 6
Hey so iv been reading here for a while and used to watch her YouTube alot. For the past few years though iv seen a real change in her attitude. Iv reached out a few times to brogan with some lovely messages but she's just never bothered to read them or reply. The truth is alot of what is posted in this group has really opened my eyes as to what type of person she is behind the camera and fake facade she displays. Her life has got so materialistic that all she tries to do is flog overly priced junk and gain subs while not actually doing much or creating content. She clearly shows a lack of empathy to anyone other than herself and treats people as though they are a service to her. Sorry for the rant just thought I'd get my view on the brogan she has become.

Reactions: 37
ughhh shes thinking may 2021 now. were going may 2021 and staying in pop century where shes already been moved to...please god no....
@bsw123 best bring ear plugs with you becus of their hot sex life ya know could be neighbours

• Haha
  • Sick
@bsw123 best bring ear plugs with you becus of their hot sex life ya know could be neighbours
You mean bring ear plugs incase you hear the endless stream of Netflix box sets that they’ll watch in their hotel room every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahahahaha!

I'm actually thinking Tokyo Disney might be my next Disney trip. Watching Disney in Detail's vids on it. I can see why her and Brogan are friends. She likes a passive aggressive whinge doesn't she!

Honestly some of these influencers. Still, at least there's actually some information in these videos!

You mean bring ear plugs incase you hear the endless stream of Netflix box sets that they’ll watch in their hotel room every day?
😂 Who actually does that?! All expenses paid trip to California and they’re in bed by 9 every night with netflix and a deliveroo. Pair of oddballs

Reactions: 9
I really think if being an 'influencer' is suited to you, you shouldn't need a coach to grow your following. People should flock to you organically because that is the nature of being and influencer surely?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.