Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200719-174031_Instagram.jpg

She's doing her mirror pose again....
All to try make herself look slimmer
"oh benj hang on take another of my skinny angle"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 185852
Was literally just coming to mention the eyebrow raise! She’s really bleeping obsessed with herself isn’t she?
I know it’s petty but FFS your hair is wavy, not curly.... she really beeping irritates me going on and on and on and on about this non existent curly thick hair. Your hair is thin and wavy. Own it.

Reactions: 13
I’ve lurked too long and need to weigh in on the thin hair thing.. thin hair is to do with the density of hairs on your head, so if you were to scrape parts back and the scalp was visible or hair was patchy THAT is thin hair. On the other hand, fine hair is when your individual hair strands are smaller but you can have fine hair, and a lot of it - or fine hair and NOT a lot of it. I think brogan has potentially fine hair but a decent amount of it, but certainly maybe not what I’d class as thick at all. As for wavy / curly well that’s another story 🤣

Reactions: 6
@bsw123 best bring ear plugs with you becus of their hot sex life ya know could be neighbours
i need ear plugs to drown out the noise from them playing dino dump in the hotel room for the millionth time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No amount of leg crossing is helping at this point Brogan. Some vegetables might.

She looks like yer Mam taking the bins out.

26. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She said they were vlogging this weekend so it’s clearly only been done for content. Can’t wait for the disgusted tone when she talks about the previous owners leaving garden pots and plants.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 186680

She's doing her mirror pose again....
All to try make herself look slimmer
"oh benj hang on take another of my skinny angle"
This pose does not make her skinner it’s making her belly pop out more. Girl shoot from a higher angle - lower / head on will never help in making you look skinny.

Reactions: 8
It's not like she has anything more interesting to take photos of 😂 that home account should just be deleted!!!!!!!
yup, bland decor and subsequent bland home account. Bonnie is literally carrying that home account now, bless her.

Reactions: 4
I don't why she edits all her pictures and then we all see the real her in the vlogs

All 10 chins of her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a late comment but My favourite thing of that whole video was her getting in a huff about someone calling her out about the way she described the villagers, made me think back to the trek America vlogs, the video confirmed everything we already knew, she’s addicted to reading here after every video, she probably spends the most amount of time on her thread! Brogan, for your own self worth and esteem, block this website until you're emotionally stable enough to take it, don’t delete every comment because that’s why a lot of people have come here in the first place

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
New on this thread.... I used to like Brogan. I watched her vlogs for ages. But she’s gotten so up herself 😬 she chooses to put her life on social media but literally EVERY video or post she puts up she’s complaining about how difficult it is, or she needs a break from it, or moaning how her subscribers (who give her most of her income) want more videos etc etc. You chose to do this so what do you expect? So many YouTubers are like this. Pisses me off. You can’t throw your whole life online then complain you feel overwhelmed by it. And also the fact she shamelessly gets in touch with brands for freebies. Like the projector I mean... basically asked them for it didn’t she. Same with the medsailors holidays. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.