Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she films herself singing does she think she can sing? Or is it just meant to be banter? Because I was trained to sing for years! And I would still never post it on the internet for thousands of people...

Reactions: 8
When she films herself singing does she think she can sing? Or is it just meant to be banter? Because I was trained to sing for years! And I would still never post it on the internet for thousands of people...
I get the impression she thinks she’s an amazing singer, like she is a piano player 😂🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
New on this thread.... I used to like Brogan. I watched her vlogs for ages. But she’s gotten so up herself 😬 she chooses to put her life on social media but literally EVERY video or post she puts up she’s complaining about how difficult it is, or she needs a break from it, or moaning how her subscribers (who give her most of her income) want more videos etc etc. You chose to do this so what do you expect? So many YouTubers are like this. Pisses me off. You can’t throw your whole life online then complain you feel overwhelmed by it. And also the fact she shamelessly gets in touch with brands for freebies. Like the projector I mean... basically asked them for it didn’t she. Same with the medsailors holidays. Ugh.
They chose YouTube as a job so they need to start treating it as one. My impression is brogan ahd similar vloggers don’t quite understand the distinction between YouTube as a job vs “YouTube is my best friend and my source of validation and slight pretence that I am VwerY speshul!”

They want all the perks of the money and the free tit and the fact they can sit about doing nothing and be given everything, and somehow that’s not enough because they ALSO want to be fawned over 24/7. I suspect there’s a piece of their personalities which is the reason for this. After all, you have to be a certain type of person to think about picking up a camera and filming yourself for YouTube to start with (no offence intended generally) and it seems like as the years went by Brogan latched ontonthis ovsession with having a “positive vibes everywhere!” Channel which later translated with a need to be completely adored and hailed as someone bigger than others.

She needs to take a step back and realise YouTube isn’t a cuddle blanket and face the reality of what it really is - her source of income, and if she wants that to continue she MUST stop being so emotionally reliant on the platform.

Reactions: 24
They chose YouTube as a job so they need to start treating it as one. My impression is brogan ahd similar vloggers don’t quite understand the distinction between YouTube as a job vs “YouTube is my best friend and my source of validation and slight pretence that I am VwerY speshul!”

They want all the perks of the money and the free tit and the fact they can sit about doing nothing and be given everything, and somehow that’s not enough because they ALSO want to be fawned over 24/7. I suspect there’s a piece of their personalities which is the reason for this. After all, you have to be a certain type of person to think about picking up a camera and filming yourself for YouTube to start with (no offence intended generally) and it seems like as the years went by Brogan latched ontonthis ovsession with having a “positive vibes everywhere!” Channel which later translated with a need to be completely adored and hailed as someone bigger than others.

She needs to take a step back and realise YouTube isn’t a cuddle blanket and face the reality of what it really is - her source of income, and if she wants that to continue she MUST stop being so emotionally reliant on the platform.
Yes 👍👍👍 it pisses me off that she constantly blames her viewers for expecting things of her. It’s YOUR JOB. you are PAID to make content for these people/create ads whatever. Literally cannot moan when it gets too much. She comes across very self entitled and I wonder how she gets so many viewers tbh.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think Brogan understands that most people here used to be subscribers, but moved to this website when she wouldn’t let us voice our opinion on her YouTube / Twitter / Insta without being deleted or blocked.

I don’t work in social media, but even I know that engagement is key. If you’re reading here Brogan, stop deleting / blocking, and start having an open discussion with your viewers when you disagree with them.

Reactions: 30
Another thing that gets me is the fact she films ‘careoke’ but literally knows NONE of the words to the songs she sings (Terribly) haha Hahahaha

Reactions: 12
She did say once in a vlog (ages ago) that she knows shes not the best singer but she enjoys singing in the car

Reactions: 4
Yes 👍👍👍 it pisses me off that she constantly blames her viewers for expecting things of her. It’s YOUR JOB. you are PAID to make content for these people/create ads whatever. Literally cannot moan when it gets too much. She comes across very self entitled and I wonder how she gets so many viewers tbh.
this is why so many youtubers are so out of touch with reality and the danger when YouTube starts to slow down and they need to move on in their careers. A minority if influencers will be able to move on and use their following to do other things .. TV, books, social media type consultancy work, setting up a business but the likelihood is, these people are the ones with the 250,000+ followings(which there is a fair few of). What are influencers like Brogan actually planning on doing? She has no real experience and she will probably expect to walk into a MarketingManager/ Social Media manager role when she will be going against people with degrees, years of industry experience, a CV with relevant job history? She won’t accept she needs to go back to the start as an officer/assistant level, she is so cocky and up herself she will see herself above that. She should have kept her part time job as by now, she’d have 4 years professional social media experience. Managing your own platforms when you can post what you want, when you want and managing socials for a company are 2 completely different things. You have to post in their brand style, tone of voice, at the right time for their audience etc. Especially now compared to when she did it, it’s come along so much her experience probably Isn’t even relevant any more. then alongside this, she has no work skills like taking feedback, team work etc.

She is happy swanning around at home now, earning £££ for her stupid, irrelevant Ads but she must realise this won’t last forever?

She did say once in a vlog (ages ago) that she knows shes not the best singer but she enjoys singing in the car
I know I can’t sing so wouldn’t post for thousands to listen to. She clearly thinks she is alright to post it on the internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As pleased as I am to hear that she is taking her health more seriously, I'm not sure we needed to see any of this 🤢 She's like one of those people who can't go to the gym without checking in on Facebook.

Screenshot_20200720_101822.jpg

Screenshot_20200720_102024.jpg

Screenshot_20200720_102521.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m working on boundaries and what I share.... shares her doing the garden and gets crap posey shots on Instagram and then shares her entire morning, I think why she does this is because she actually doesn’t have many friends to hand out with when Benji is away at work

Reactions: 19
this is why so many youtubers are so out of touch with reality and the danger when YouTube starts to slow down and they need to move on in their careers. A minority if influencers will be able to move on and use their following to do other things .. TV, books, social media type consultancy work, setting up a business but the likelihood is, these people are the ones with the 250,000+ followings(which there is a fair few of). What are influencers like Brogan actually planning on doing? She has no real experience and she will probably expect to walk into a MarketingManager/ Social Media manager role when she will be going against people with degrees, years of industry experience, a CV with relevant job history? She won’t accept she needs to go back to the start as an officer/assistant level, she is so cocky and up herself she will see herself above that. She should have kept her part time job as by now, she’d have 4 years professional social media experience. Managing your own platforms when you can post what you want, when you want and managing socials for a company are 2 completely different things. You have to post in their brand style, tone of voice, at the right time for their audience etc. Especially now compared to when she did it, it’s come along so much her experience probably Isn’t even relevant any more. then alongside this, she has no work skills like taking feedback, team work etc.

She is happy swanning around at home now, earning £££ for her stupid, irrelevant Ads but she must realise this won’t last forever?

I can think of only one YouTubed
I know I can’t sing so wouldn’t post for thousands to listen to. She clearly thinks she is alright to post it on the internet 😂
As pleased as I am to hear that she is taking her health more seriously, I'm not sure we needed to see any of this 🤢 She's like one of those people who can't go to the gym without checking in on Facebook.

View attachment 187310
View attachment 187311
View attachment 187314
I saw this story and I’m actually going to attempt this workout today 😂 but yeah brogs we don’t need to see your vpl in your too small workout leggings. Thanks.

Reactions: 5

THIS!!! I think the consquences of travel being effected, peoples incomes being effected and shops being shut , has exposed a lot of these influencers on youtube and instagram. Since I lost my job Im sorry but I can't afford a 2k projector or a £50 shampoo.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she/the coach has literally sat and read through every single thread we’ve had since lockdown and plucked out every single piece of genuine advice (there’s been a lot) and decided that actually we’ve had some good ideas and they are now being implemented...

the garden
Workouts
Thanking the NHS
SPF
DISNEY
UK break with Bonnie
Replies to followers that are more than just an emoji

all within a few days of one another

Reactions: 46
I’m working on boundaries and what I share.... shares her doing the garden and gets crap posey shots on Instagram and then shares her entire morning, I think why she does this is because she actually doesn’t have many friends to hand out with when Benji is away at work
I think this is very true. She has no one else to share things with and she needs the validation. She has major issues which I think stem from people like Julie. She struggles to handle adult life and instead lives in a childlike haze all the time, craving to be liked. Her life is now Benji and Bonnie, I think that's also why she grabs Bonnie so much, she is desperate for someone. When Benji is away I think she is quite depressed but instead of getting out there and getting a part time job to help her mentally, socially and physically she hides at home seeking the validation from strangers on the internet.

I almost feel sorry for her but then she is a c*w bag to everyone and her followers so its hard to sympathise with someone who comes across as entitled and so self absorbed and selfish. Underneath though I think she is very unhappy, this fake 'oh I'm so happy and grateful' is total bullsh*t she thinks her followers will gobble up. Its too forced now too so I think more people are seeing through it, plus the fact that she is lazy on top of that and as others have said Youtube is her job, she needs to act and treat it like a 'job'.

Could be completely wrong and totally way off, but thats my thoughts for a Monday morning 😂

Reactions: 18
I think this is very true. She has no one else to share things with and she needs the validation. She has major issues which I think stem from people like Julie. She struggles to handle adult life and instead lives in a childlike haze all the time, craving to be liked. Her life is now Benji and Bonnie, I think that's also why she grabs Bonnie so much, she is desperate for someone. When Benji is away I think she is quite depressed but instead of getting out there and getting a part time job to help her mentally, socially and physically she hides at home seeking the validation from strangers on the internet.

I almost feel sorry for her but then she is a c*w bag to everyone and her followers so its hard to sympathise with someone who comes across as entitled and so self absorbed and selfish. Underneath though I think she is very unhappy, this fake 'oh I'm so happy and grateful' is total bullsh*t she thinks her followers will gobble up. Its too forced now too so I think more people are seeing through it, plus the fact that she is lazy on top of that and as others have said Youtube is her job, she needs to act and treat it like a 'job'.

Could be completely wrong and totally way off, but thats my thoughts for a Monday morning 😂
I think you’ve summed it up perfectly.

She’s always had this ‘positive vibes only’ thing going on, even from her vlogs from 2017 time but it always seemed like a facade because she would cry when she put a white hoodie in the dark wash or when she spilt some nail varnish on the carpet.

Nothing about her is laid back or ‘positive’ - she’s incredibly bitchy and like you said, I think that comes 100% from her mum. She wants to be liked and loved by her mum so she does whatever she needs to to fit in with that.

She clearly has issues she’s not dealt with but she seems too happy in her bubble to do anything about it, she doesn’t seem to want to be a better person. Being positive isn’t ignoring reality unfortunately, it’s accepting reality and understanding reality and why negative things happen. You can’t just ignore everything and slap a ‘positivity’ sticker over it.

Reactions: 23
I’ve posted before, but Brogan is Amanda from friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Brogan has become extremely isolated in her life staying at home with just Benji and few real life interactions with people at a job or a social group. Truly I don’t think she’s happy and the lack of interaction or normal life schedule that the rest of the world experiences makes her feel left out and lonely. That’s why she’s always so eager to jump on the bandwagon with trends and other popular online stuff - to make her feel like she’s not “missing out “ ahd that she’s included.

I really think the best thing for her is to get a part time job or join a local social group or a group activity to make some new friends (not YouTuber people) or interact with colleagues on a professional level to give her back some purpose and some meaning to her life. Trust me I went through the same thing of not interacting with anybody outside my household and one friend and it was hugely detrimental on my self esteem and mental health. Normal routine and daily interactions that are not based around internet is absolutely neccesary to feel like an actual human being.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.