Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the cheese & food is just for the ‘gram and to look aesthetically pleasing. Definitely beats my experience at uni many moons ago when my odd housemate would like to sit in his boxers on our kitchen countertop and eat a block of cheddar (from the packet), dipping it into a cold tin of baked beans, whilst offering us some (me and my housemates). The block of cheese literally had teeth marks 🤢. It could be a lot worse peeps 😂.
Sorry to offend anyone who’s vegan...but cheeeese is goooood 🧀.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
15 mins for gel nails? I’m sorry, but that’s ridiculously quick. Gel nails (shellac) should take around 45 mins on bare nails and up to an hour if soaking off previous colour and re-applying. Especially if you want all the nail prep/cuticles done properly.

I would say 2 hours is about right for a good quality mani/pedi
Ooh ok.
Express salon.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200719-012853_Instagram.jpg

That hair is like STRAW she has is scrunched to death. what is she not like gawking at herself in the front facing camera...totally in love with herself. and that eye brow twitch.

Reactions: 13
This woman goes more times to the dump than I go to the bathroom shes not right she must love the dump smell she practically lives there.

Reactions: 10
This made me laugh.. of course ‘they’re full of love and positivity’ because if they’re not they get deleted 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
8F95BA44-BED3-451B-9A64-F76B577BC4BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So Brogan who, in the past four months:
1. Broke lockdown rules, then created content out of it
2. Doxxed a fellow vlogger
3. Unethically acquired a dog
4. Wished a terminally ill followers to ‘have a great week’

feels like she’s been ‘ripped apart’ by trolls and ‘resents’ her own picked upload time and day?
By those rules, let me tell my clients that their expectations of work is just trolling me and they’re ugly haters if they disagree 😶
You’re nearly thirty Brogan - grow up
What was unethical about the dog?

Reactions: 2
That cheeseboard.... she tries to be like Zoella.. ends up more like Demi Donnelly 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Brogan who, in the past four months:
1. Broke lockdown rules, then created content out of it
2. Doxxed a fellow vlogger
3. Unethically acquired a dog
4. Wished a terminally ill followers to ‘have a great week’

feels like she’s been ‘ripped apart’ by trolls and ‘resents’ her own picked upload time and day?
By those rules, let me tell my clients that their expectations of work is just trolling me and they’re ugly haters if they disagree 😶
You’re nearly thirty Brogan - grow up
wait i know she broke lockdown rules but can someone explain the rest? Or tell me which # thread they’re on? been super inactive on here lately so just catching up now

Oh she hates the old owners... HOW DARE YOU LEAVE POTS AND PLANTS IN THE GARDEN.... RUDE!

I've just bought my first house about 3 weeks ago, we moved in straight away and camped on an airbed as our boxes and furniture wasn't coming until the start of the next week

Within the first weekend we stripped back both bedrooms (included two big fitted wardrobes and a ridiculous amount of wood) filled a skip and basically brought it back to basics and we still had time to tidy up the garden. That was just within the first weekend 😆

Our house is still a mess but we've got to live with that as that's rennovation life for you. Not buying a house and moving in 6 months later because you refitted a new bathroom.

The fact they've owned that house for coming up a year and they've only just getting rid of the previous owners plant pots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What was unethical about the dog?
She didn’t rescue it, she bought her online off some random person. The dog was not vetted etc.

wait i know she broke lockdown rules but can someone explain the rest? Or tell me which # thread they’re on? been super inactive on here lately so just catching up now
2/1 BeccaRose was on Tattle posting “close friends” Instagram photos Brogan was posting of her breaking lockdown rules.
4 On a IGTV when asking about people’s day / week one comment said that they were terminally ill etc and Brogan was answering rapidly, read it out and said something like, get better soon then carried on to the next question.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there actually proof about buying the dog or is it just rumour/speculation?
Well she said they got her privately so I can’t imagine someone just gave her away for free, even at the shelters they ask for a donation.

Reactions: 4
I see! I think she has said she was an ex working/farm dog so might have got her from the farm when she retired. Yes, probably for a fee.

Reactions: 1
Why are her lips always white? They are the same colour as her skin and never pink at all? I don’t get it

Reactions: 8
I see! I think she has said she was an ex working/farm dog so might have got her from the farm when she retired. Yes, probably for a fee.
I think Bonnie was a breeding dog or has been used to be bred just by looking at how nervous she is and you can see her nipples hanging quite low for a dog.

Reactions: 6
Poor baby. And then just given up when she was "no longer useful." I really hope she does get the love she deserves with Brogan, now she's buy being used as a breeding machine. At least as this sort of "cash cow" she's not being abused (beyond having Brogan shove her face into hers all the time haha)

Reactions: 3
I think she’s an ex farm dog too .. she’s mentioned her living outside, and her tail is docked .. she was probably a witch for puppies

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.