Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "coach" has def told her what to film and address
She could have saved a lot of money and listened to the constructive criticism she has received from her viewers but she chooses to block everyone but she will listen to the same advice because she has paid for it šŸ˜‚

her coach is laughing all the way to the bank, all she has to do is read these threads and give her ideas.

Reactions: 27
I think Brogan has become extremely isolated in her life staying at home with just Benji and few real life interactions with people at a job or a social group. Truly I donā€™t think sheā€™s happy and the lack of interaction or normal life schedule that the rest of the world experiences makes her feel left out and lonely. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s always so eager to jump on the bandwagon with trends and other popular online stuff - to make her feel like sheā€™s not ā€œmissing out ā€œ ahd that sheā€™s included.

I really think the best thing for her is to get a part time job or join a local social group or a group activity to make some new friends (not YouTuber people) or interact with colleagues on a professional level to give her back some purpose and some meaning to her life. Trust me I went through the same thing of not interacting with anybody outside my household and one friend and it was hugely detrimental on my self esteem and mental health. Normal routine and daily interactions that are not based around internet is absolutely neccesary to feel like an actual human being.
I'd recommend she volunteer in a charity shop. They're very flexible and let people just do a few hours a week. I loved my time volunteering behind the till in my local Oxfam, met some great people

Reactions: 13
this is why so many youtubers are so out of touch with reality and the danger when YouTube starts to slow down and they need to move on in their careers. A minority if influencers will be able to move on and use their following to do other things .. TV, books, social media type consultancy work, setting up a business but the likelihood is, these people are the ones with the 250,000+ followings(which there is a fair few of). What are influencers like Brogan actually planning on doing? She has no real experience and she will probably expect to walk into a MarketingManager/ Social Media manager role when she will be going against people with degrees, years of industry experience, a CV with relevant job history? She wonā€™t accept she needs to go back to the start as an officer/assistant level, she is so cocky and up herself she will see herself above that. She should have kept her part time job as by now, sheā€™d have 4 years professional social media experience. Managing your own platforms when you can post what you want, when you want and managing socials for a company are 2 completely different things. You have to post in their brand style, tone of voice, at the right time for their audience etc. Especially now compared to when she did it, itā€™s come along so much her experience probably Isnā€™t even relevant any more. then alongside this, she has no work skills like taking feedback, team work etc.

She is happy swanning around at home now, earning Ā£Ā£Ā£ for her stupid, irrelevant Ads but she must realise this wonā€™t last forever?

I know I canā€™t sing so wouldnā€™t post for thousands to listen to. She clearly thinks she is alright to post it on the internet šŸ˜‚
You are completely right about the Job and experience.

Iā€™ve recently worked my up to a Marketing & Media Manager role, securing the role at the beginning of the year (pre-covid thank god!)

I have two degrees, including a masterā€™s in marketing, and have almost 5 years of experience in marketing roles.

I took a punt applying for the job I have now, didnā€™t expect to get it, had half the experience of those also going for the role, but have worked hard to show what I can do and like to think I have a good attitude towards my career.

But it proves you need a lot behind you to go for these roles, businesses donā€™t want to take a risk so showing solid experience is always key. Which Brogan doesnā€™t have.

You also need a thick skin because you will get a lot of rejection, which we know she wouldnā€™t cope with

If I were interviewing an influencer to join my team I would want to see evidence of campaigns they have run, relationships they have nurtured with brands. I would also expect to see consultancy/freelance experience, as a channel the size of brogans isnā€™t a full time job, and would expect them to have the drive to keep themselves busy with maybe a few freelance clients on the side

Her media skills arenā€™t particularly awe inspiring. Most marketers worth their salt can run campaigns across social media and create graphics for it too, they can also create basic video content and editing. Broganā€™s skills are nothing special.

I wouldnā€™t consider her much more than at executive level, which we know she would never settle for.

Reactions: 31
My partnerā€™s brother works in social media/digital marketing and his company have recently started working with influencers (and their agents/managers whatever theyā€™re called) and he says heā€™s never known such difficult and entitled people to work with. Heā€™d much rather stick with the corporate companies he normally works with cause at least they know what theyā€™re doing, work hard and most importantly are professional. And the amount of money the influencers expect to earn for very little work is unbelievable.

I was talking to him the other day about Brogan and he basically said that sheā€™s going to really struggle to gain much if she just sticks to what sheā€™s doing now. Thereā€™s so many influencers now doing the same thing and their channels never grow either. Sheā€™s definitely going to need a proper job at some point. And he says she works very little too from what he can see.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ultimately Brogan will struggle because of how she comes across at interview. She may be able to blag it and exaggerate on paper and get herself through the first stage but when she sits down with someone and is actually interviewed, this is where she will fall short.

For me, if I was interviewing her, Iā€™d be asking What a typical week looks like for her. What has she been doing. How does she fill her time? Most of us donā€™t really know what a ā€œfull time influencersā€ work looks like so would be interested to know to understand time management skills. What would brogan say? Well I film for 2 hours a week and then spend 2 hours editing. I check my 1000000s of important emails every day. I moderate my comments. Then I treat myself to a solo cinema trip and go to the beach with my dog. Sometimes if I can be bothered Iā€™ll make my boyfriend dinner at lunchtime. Like I really canā€™t understand how she fills a day/working week.

Reactions: 19
Ultimately Brogan will struggle because of how she comes across at interview. She may be able to blag it and exaggerate on paper and get herself through the first stage but when she sits down with someone and is actually interviewed, this is where she will fall short.

For me, if I was interviewing her, Iā€™d be asking What a typical week looks like for her. What has she been doing. How does she fill her time? Most of us donā€™t really know what a ā€œfull time influencersā€ work looks like so would be interested to know to understand time management skills. What would brogan say? Well I film for 2 hours a week and then spend 2 hours editing. I check my 1000000s of important emails every day. I moderate my comments. Then I treat myself to a solo cinema trip and go to the beach with my dog. Sometimes if I can be bothered Iā€™ll make my boyfriend dinner at lunchtime. Like I really canā€™t understand how she fills a day/working week.
I dO lOts Of aDmIn

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is a late comment but My favourite thing of that whole video was her getting in a huff about someone calling her out about the way she described the villagers, made me think back to the trek America vlogs, the video confirmed everything we already knew, sheā€™s addicted to reading here after every video, she probably spends the most amount of time on her thread! Brogan, for your own self worth and esteem, block this website until you're emotionally stable enough to take it, donā€™t delete every comment because thatā€™s why a lot of people have come here in the first place
when she said ā€˜ME...they think Iā€™M a mean girlā€™ and started to snigger.....damn right you are witch!!! The cheek......

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember the times she misued the word deluded. When she was tired she would say I'm feeling deluded. Think you mean delirious mate. Her grasp of the English language really is terrible, never known anyone to misuse words or pronounce words so lazily

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Remember the times she misued the word deluded. When she was tired she would say I'm feeling deluded. Think you mean delirious mate. Her grasp of the English language really is terrible, never known anyone to misuse words or pronounce words so lazily
Oh yeah hahahaha she'd constantly be saying how delusional she was šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reminds me of 'juryation', šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ didn't she use that word in the wrong context too alongside the mispronunciation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reminds me of 'juryation', šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ didn't she use that word in the wrong context too alongside the mispronunciation.
Yes, when referring to the glass slide at the OUE Skyspace, she said she wished it was, "the whole juryation of the building" šŸ˜‚

7:30 for those wanting to relive the moment

• Haha

I'm sure any interview would also ask how she deals with feedback from viewers, particularly negative - social media channels are always in the firing line from disgruntled customers and her current method of moderate, delete and block wouldn't be acceptable!

Reactions: 14
Brogan thinks anyone who doesnā€™t agree with her is a mean girl/hater. Iā€™m genuinely not trying to be nasty to her. I personally just donā€™t like the way she treats people, find her lazy, self centred and obnoxious and wonder what she plans to do with her future to ā€œpay the mortgageā€

Reactions: 13
I'm sure any interview would also ask how she deals with feedback from viewers, particularly negative - social media channels are always in the firing line from disgruntled customers and her current method of moderate, delete and block wouldn't be acceptable!
Absolutely this. I work in local authority comms/PR and monitor our social media channels and we are constantly dealing with unhappy residents. We rarely block unless we have very good reason (if they're being offensive, rude, using foul language etc) because they can complain that we've blocked them rather than addressing the actual problem.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m genuinely yet to find a YouTuber with as many threads as Brogan Tate written about her! šŸ˜‚ Some of you are so creative and have to admit seeing her be called ā€˜bogieā€™ makes me giggle like a little kid šŸ˜‚

I agree with a lot of you - I initially found her in 2017 when I was going on a trek America trip for the first time and wanted to see what her experience was like. I watched the Westener trek or something like that. Initially I didnā€™t see anything wrong with her.

.. until the end of the vlogs where she turned into the biggest whinge bag drama queen ever. Fine, being with a group of the same girls day in day out might get a bit uncomfortable but turning on the water works and crying to a camera?!!

Also, when one of the girls called Brogan self obsessed or someting In that text exchange And Brogan seemed absolutely baffled about it! šŸ˜‚ She hardly showed anything of the trip and just had a b-roll of her updating the vlog of the day verbally.

I just watch her vlogs on occasion, mostly hatewatch though and then I come to this forum to see what you all think šŸ˜‚

keep the threads coming; If she does genuinely read these regularly it would confirm to me what a sociopath she is!

At least she kept this piccie real and didnā€™t edit it all out. I hope she was serious about buying the better SPF.. her chest area šŸ˜Æ get some palmers cocoa butter on it & some water down you girl, your skin looks thirsty!
FA4F7CCF-27C8-4344-84A0-1A2F0FFB4D41.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.