Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks pretty in that picture however her makeup just looks a bit drab and lifeless. She would look lovely with a bit of blusher and some bronzer, and maybe a different colour of lipstick, I'm a huge makeup lover and she would benefit from using a dewier base, even just using a dewy setting spray

Reactions: 6
Well if we can’t talk about any of those things then what’s left?! 😂 you’ve just named the only things she does; pose awkwardly, eat, post pics of her feet and terribly dry makeup. You’re leaving us with very little else 😂.
she’s so boring that we sometimes have to talk about Beth as opposed to her 🤣 ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! If we can’t discuss her trotters then we might as well give up! 😂
I would rate her doing a video where she sells her feet pics for a week and see how much money she made, there’s a market for it 😂😂 might be the way out of having to post vlogs/videos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So today she's retweeted Paddington the Bear :rolleyes: who says "Being kind and polite won't make everything right. But it's a good place to start". Has she been kind and polite by constantly deleting comments, blocking viewers and responding to comments about terminal illness with "have a good week!"? I think not. No doubt this is directed at her "haters" and all the people who don't constantly validate her 24/7. The hypocrisy of this girl is unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not even meaning weight, but the difference in the top 2 photos is so sad. Where's her spark? No light or happiness in her eyes now. Skin crying out for some love.
I actually really like that photo with Benji I think she looks so happy without giving them creepy nashers a good showing! And so funny to see the pic with Becca. ' we get on so well '. HA!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Sorry but no matter how many times she showers she looks dirty use some BB cream and highlight woman she has that much make up im guessing Benefit and Eyelure have stopped given her freebies she hasn't mentioned any picking up packages at mama mooneys house lately.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Not even meaning weight, but the difference in the top 2 photos is so sad. Where's her spark? No light or happiness in her eyes now. Skin crying out for some love.
I actually really like that photo with Benji I think she looks so happy without giving them creepy nashers a good showing! And so funny to see the pic with Becca. ' we get on so well '. HA!
Her eyes really used to sparkle

Reactions: 4
So the thing is here, gaining weight makes your eyes look smaller because your face gets bigger (not trashing her weight gain, this happens to me when I gain a bit of weight too, it's just a fact). She would need to lose weight to look like that again - scienticially we as humans find big eyes more attractive so it makes sense that she looks less attractive in pics now.

Her skin did look better back then too though, so I would assume it's how she does her makeup as well.

Her skin looked better because there was less sun-damage! Having wrinkles at 26 is shocking and she only has herself to blame 😬

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she hasn't run off to Disneyland Paris?

I do not support anyone travelling right now, however Mooney has shown blatant disregard for all things Covid-19, and is obsessed with being a diSnEy vLoGGeR.... you'd think she'd want to capitalise on the views that attending the DLP reopening could bring. She has no work commitments, and is more than happy to dump Bonnie Connie with the mother-in-law.

She wouldn't even need anyone to go with, because it would be a work trip showing new distancing measures and policies around the park, she could have just gone on her own.

It goes without saying that I'd be first to slag her off for travelling at a time like this, but I'm just very surprised she hasn't tried to cash in on Disney views.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she hasn't run off to Disneyland Paris?

I do not support anyone travelling right now, however Mooney has shown blatant disregard for all things Covid-19, and is obsessed with being a diSnEy vLoGGeR.... you'd think she'd want to capitalise on the views that attending the DLP reopening could bring. She has no work commitments, and is more than happy to dump Bonnie Connie with the mother-in-law.

She wouldn't even need anyone to go with, because it would be a work trip showing new distancing measures and policies around the park, she could have just gone on her own.

It goes without saying that I'd be first to slag her off for travelling at a time like this, but I'm just very surprised she hasn't tried to cash in on Disney views.
I honestly get the feeling she thinks she's too good for DLP.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A huge difference in the top two pictures is also the sunburn. Her skin looked calm and healthy years ago.

Now The red raw skin is still visible through thick foundation

This would be the next best move if she wanted to stay fixated on Disney Content. buT I get the feeling benji has maybe said no to this.

Just seen L & R Dreaming have bought annual passes to DLP now, after cancelling florida for september.

Reactions: 5
Her skin looked better because there was less sun-damage! Having wrinkles at 26 is shocking and she only has herself to blame 😬
Yeah I think it's make up too as she seems to really mattify her face now and that really accentuates wrinkles and aging, so would look so much better if she laid off the powder.

I find these photo comparisons really sad, I know everybody changes over time but I definitely agree she looked so much happier before. There’s a saying something along the lines of “their smile doesn’t meet their eyes” and it’s true here. Her eyes are actually sparkly in the one with benji but the latest photo just almost looks sad next to the others

She can't sustain the Disney content to be the Disney Vlogger she wants to be (and we all know she only wants to be seen as a Disney Vlogger because of the views not because she is actually loves Disney). L&R Dreaming for example, you can see how much they love Disney and naturally that comes across.

Disney is quite a niche market and even though I cannot stand Victoria, I can understand why she has a separate Disney channel to her other channel. It keeps her Disney content just for those that love Disney or for those that dip in and out of it. I honestly think Brogan needs to step away from Disney & look for something else (she actually has an interest in) to be more of a base for her channel, as right now there is nothing at all. She had the chance with her house but was too lazy and she has no idea when it comes to interiors.

Most people probably subscribed to her back in the day because she was relatable and fun and we all enjoyed her weekly vlogs, but now that's all changed. She isn't relatable anymore, she is just up-herself and rude to everyone. She has lost her spark in herself and in her work. She would be better taking a month or two away from social media/youtube completely to work on herself and what really makes her happy and then if she wants to come back with fresh, new, more uplifting content, if not then get a job and do this as a hobby.

Lockdown has shown the hard working influencers from the ones that are lazy or that just shill products and people's eyes are opening up more and more. People that were once fans are starting to turn against a lot of influencers. Brogan needs a radical reset with her channel or she will be one that doesn't have much of one left.

Reactions: 14
She can't sustain the Disney content to be the Disney Vlogger she wants to be (and we all know she only wants to be seen as a Disney Vlogger because of the views not because she is actually loves Disney). L&R Dreaming for example, you can see how much they love Disney and naturally that comes across.

Disney is quite a niche market and even though I cannot stand Victoria, I can understand why she has a separate Disney channel to her other channel. It keeps her Disney content just for those that love Disney or for those that dip in and out of it. I honestly think Brogan needs to step away from Disney & look for something else (she actually has an interest in) to be more of a base for her channel, as right now there is nothing at all. She had the chance with her house but was too lazy and she has no idea when it comes to interiors.

Most people probably subscribed to her back in the day because she was relatable and fun and we all enjoyed her weekly vlogs, but now that's all changed. She isn't relatable anymore, she is just up-herself and rude to everyone. She has lost her spark in herself and in her work. She would be better taking a month or two away from social media/youtube completely to work on herself and what really makes her happy and then if she wants to come back with fresh, new, more uplifting content, if not then get a job and do this as a hobby.

Lockdown has shown the hard working influencers from the ones that are lazy or that just shill products and people's eyes are opening up more and more. People that were once fans are starting to turn against a lot of influencers. Brogan needs a radical reset with her channel or she will be one that doesn't have much of one left.
Yes to the this!

Her top 50 viewed videos on her channel is Disney content, bar a couple of videos like the the pill video, nintendo switch, flat tour etc. So I can see why she would be so obsessed with wanting to force the trips.

Reactions: 11
I think DLP is better than magic kingdom, sorry if I offend haha.

She could use Covid and DLP being so easily accessible to her advantage and create Disney content if that’s what she needs for her channel to survive. She could do a few trips, one by train, car, plane and compare. What on-site / off-site is like. Language barriers etc... there’s tons she could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.