Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she kept this piccie real and didn’t edit it all out. I hope she was serious about buying the better SPF.. her chest area 😯 get some palmers cocoa butter on it & some water down you girl, your skin looks thirsty!
View attachment 187647
I’d love for her to copy some of these basic challenges where she drinks like 3L of water everyday for a month and sees what the results are etc

Reactions: 9
There’s a massive fire in Bournemouth Beach after a blaze happened in a beach hut and has burnt 3 of them out. Just saw it on breaking news.

Bogey, is your beach hut ok? You might have mentioned it once or twice you have one

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She mentions things like the beach hut and her "curly thick hair" a lot as a way to borderline brag. In her eyes they are things people will be jealous of because there's not much else she has that is desired. Also she's a massive wannabe posho so having a beach hut, going skiing and being obsessed with brands is what she thinks makes her look high class and sophisticated to her little minions

Reactions: 19
Remember the times she misued the word deluded. When she was tired she would say I'm feeling deluded. Think you mean delirious mate. Her grasp of the English language really is terrible, never known anyone to misuse words or pronounce words so lazily
I used to crack up when she said she was deluded .. she also used delusional in place of delirious too .. “I’m so deluded I’m so delusional” .. you said it hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read about the beach hunts on fire on Sky News. I hope this stops her from bagging but I can guarantee they had the ‘At least it wasn’t ours’ attitude and tone.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200720-194317_Gallery.jpg

what is that pose???
& that god awful makeup! her skin does NOT suit it.
and don't get me started on that horrendous NATURALLY CURLY hair. like rats tails 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before but with her puffy face she reminds of mrs doubtfire. She has the dress sense too

9731092D-5215-4169-8324-1C46732EC1A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s putting in some effort I think this comment is bang out of order :rolleyes: Thought this forum was constructive criticism??
People have said a lot worse 🙄 Can people just move past comments they don’t like and not try and police the forum (unless something against the rules has been said)

Reactions: 18
I mean, it's a fair comment. Everyone here is so indignant about her calling this place a "hate forum" and yet they witch about every little thing. A pose? Her feet? Her making a cheese board? Her eating a freaking SALAD come on guys. Or her makeup?? Which looks fine to me so what do I know I guess.

A lot of stuff is absolutely worth commentary, but nitpicking and being bitchy does indeed make this place look like a "hate forum", just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean, it's a fair comment. Everyone here is so indignant about her calling this place a "hate forum" and yet they witch about every little thing. A pose? Her feet? Her making a cheese board? Her eating a freaking SALAD come on guys. Or her makeup?? Which looks fine to me so what do I know I guess.

A lot of stuff is absolutely worth commentary, but nitpicking and being bitchy does indeed make this place look like a "hate forum", just saying.

Well if we can’t talk about any of those things then what’s left?! 😂 you’ve just named the only things she does; pose awkwardly, eat, post pics of her feet and terribly dry makeup. You’re leaving us with very little else 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.