Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virgin aren’t doing anything they’ve gone silent, phone lines lead to the line cutting off, don’t answer twitter, emails no online chat bot. there’s a call back option which I’ve waited about 2 months for a call back. So doubt they’d do anything!
If you text them they reply. You need to wait for the automated message and then send the message again x

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There is no way she will voluntarily cancel the holiday, she will wait for it to be done for her
She will do whatever she wants- never mind what Benjamin ( refuse to call him benji 🤮)wants

she needs the Disney trips for her views as they pull in around 100k views each video which in turn must pay for the next trip!!

Reactions: 10
in the UK are people doing local travel and renting private houses and social distancing that way?
I think renting private houses etc. in the UK will be really popular this year as many people are concerned about air travel. I've seen some people are still going ahead with European holidays, but that's because it's all paid for and because flights are now on, people will lose money if they pull out (but many are worried about it).

Reactions: 4
I don't drive and really don't want to take trains or anything but if I could I'd be going all over the UK and enjoying my own country as there's so many beautiful spots to enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I also see that she's been liking and commenting on all the P&O posts on twitter about their ship walkabouts, no doubt on the beg for another free cruise (despite them announcing today that one of their ships has been decommissioned because of the current situation). I couldn't think of a worse place to be at the moment then on a ship in which covid can spread like wildfire and force people to self quarantine in their cabins for days on end. Still if it's a free trip for our Brogan thats not going to stop her is it.

Reactions: 25
My dad finally managed to get his holiday with virgin moved from this December to next December and the lady he spoke to said they were cancelling all holidays to orlando until November

• Wow
Reactions: 15
My dad finally managed to get his holiday with virgin moved from this December to next December and the lady he spoke to said they were cancelling all holidays to orlando until November
How did he get in touch? I can’t find the WhatsApp number, I’ve put in another request for moving my holiday to 2021 to Florida. This one isn’t Florida though but I want to move it as it’s not on any list yet and it’s soon.

This is severely off topic but I am very excited (loosely related to Brogan getting her dog under strange circumstances - we have gone the more responsible route!) - my husband and I travelled an hour away from us last weekend to visit a greyhound which was currently in foster, he was rescued from appalling conditions in Ireland and was the sweetest boy when we met him. Had our home check today and have signed the adoption papers so are picking him up at the weekend 🤩 He was the fifth greyhound we have met since looking and knew he was the one very quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How did he get in touch? I can’t find the WhatsApp number, I’ve put in another request for moving my holiday to 2021 to Florida. This one isn’t Florida though but I want to move it as it’s not on any list yet and it’s soon.
BD3C95A4-A971-456B-99CD-C8918663CC48.png

I have no idea if this is correct I just really wanted to try and help.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you at least going to get a redundancy payment @Tea-anon ? Sorry to hear that
It's ok. Bound to happen. I get a little bit but not much but that's length of time. Other people are losing so much more because the company are in a lot of debt. This is why I think they are hoping to keep travelling to Orlando this year as they need the money so Brogie May get a half assed trip

It was via the WhatsApp so if you just keep messaging they get there eventually, think dad just kept doing it everyday

‘Dog lessons weve learnt so far- one month with a cocker spaniel’

She really is milking that dog for all it’s worth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These threads move so fast! I think I missed the previous thread entirely 😂

I know this will make me a really evil person but I would love virgin to continue with flights into Orlando. Our Broges being Denied entry because her forehead is so burnt it sets the thermometer off. Stuck in the hotel living off Mickey Shaped Rice Krispie treats and Pepsi Max for two weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The new video, watched no more than 30 seconds...Again with the video quality and effort in appearance of the both of them...could literally be anybody I know, not someone who’s been doing it 10 years. She doesn’t deserve to be paid for the effort she put into this ‘job’

Reactions: 11
Oh dear lord,
Calling themselves mummy and daddy 😬 I find that really weird
Also while I’m here- it’s clear who the dogs favourite if!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
As soon as I saw what video she’s put up I rolled my eyes cause of course it’s a dog one! Pretty obvious why she got poor Bonnie (or whatever her name was before), she’s just using that lovely dog as a cash grab. A dog video is a perfect excuse to not film any other video(s) because we all know Brogan hasn’t got any originality or inspiration left and she’s too lazy to think of anything of any substance whilst she’s at home all day playing on AC. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.