Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bedtime routine.”

“How long does it take Bon Bon to walk in a circle five times before sitting her ass down somewhere Brogan can take a cute piccie for the IG?”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really wanted her to be able to push ahead with the Florida trip this year. I was really looking forward to watching her meltdowns over the restrictions and mask in the heat. I know I'm cruel... but idc. 😌

Reactions: 15
As someone who has owned dogs her whole life, shows/breeds and has built a business around them, I just can’t bring myself to watch the latest vlog knowing Brogans smug face will be staring back at me

Reactions: 12
I really wanted her to be able to push ahead with the Florida trip this year. I was really looking forward to watching her meltdowns over the restrictions and mask in the heat. I know I'm cruel... but idc. 😌
Is she not going anymore?

As someone who has owned dogs her whole life, shows/breeds and has built a business around them, I just can’t bring myself to watch the latest vlog knowing Brogans smug face will be staring back at me

What do you mean? She knows everything, a fountain of knowledge 🙄

Reactions: 4
the latest video is cringe.

Bogie talks over Ben and interrupts him constantly, its like she's in competition with him.

Reactions: 3
Not being funny she can barely get her sentences out. Like, really struggling between words. You’d think she’d do a retake but no, pure laziness.

My cat comes to bed with me every night. But I would never say that's his routine!!! He just loves a cuddle on my chest. And yes he is my baby!!! We call him our child cos for now we don't have human kids. She should have done the process of adopting, the checks and steps they had to take, initial costs of getting a dog, then maybe a quick bit about how they found the first month. She's a total saddo with zero creativity or spark. Bore bore bore bore

Reactions: 9
My cat comes to bed with me every night. But I would never say that's his routine!!! He just loves a cuddle on my chest. And yes he is my baby!!! We call him our child cos for now we don't have human kids. She should have done the process of adopting, the checks and steps they had to take, initial costs of getting a dog, then maybe a quick bit about how they found the first month. She's a total saddo with zero creativity or spark. Bore bore bore bore
She can’t do the adoption progress because she got bonnie privately, my money is still on her being given away because she’s had too many puppies

Reactions: 17
She can’t do the adoption progress because she got bonnie privately, my money is still on her being given away because she’s had too many puppies
We all know that but she's acting a saint to her idiot followers that think the sun shines out of her Brogladyte Mickey shaped A-hole!

• Haha
Off topic sorry, but how is Meg anyone? Didn’t she have a fabulous romance ? Probably far too much of an interesting life to return here

Who was it that said on here a video facts on Bonnie 😂 well done Bonnie is looking at Ben saying save me daddy

She doesn't read here though :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
The state of emergency in Florida has been extended by another 60 days....

The bit that made me laugh was sometimes ahe just takes herself to bed.
Translation
Bonnie gets bored of me watching Disney and talking about my thick hair and walks of in disgust

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.