Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG who calls themselves a pretty girl 😂 😂 😂 she loves herself its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don’t think she’s lost weight, she looks the same to me

Reactions: 21
OMG who calls themselves a pretty girl 😂 😂 😂 she loves herself its hilarious
I know I am actually cringing reading that! Brogan 'I'm a pretty girl!' lol you sure Brogan? Its like something a 2 year old would say!
I also think, considering her hair is fine, she has had too many layers cut in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she reward her
I know I am actually cringing reading that! Brogan 'I'm a pretty girl!' lol you sure Brogan? Its like something a 2 year old would say!
better than being wonky 😂 she probs went in and was like I need it all cutting off because they’re saying my hair is thin, I need to have an excuse for it 😂

Reactions: 2
No new video tonight guyzzzzz, too busy looking at how pretty I am and eating a whole jar of SkinnyFood Co chocolate spread

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wouldn't be surprised if Bongo has been singing BON BONs praises about her grooming, so Brogie HAS to get the attention back on her

Whose a pwetty girlie now??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So on her stories it goes from the 'every body is a bikini body' nice and body positive, followed by an ad for the skinny food company 🙄🙄🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How can someone go for a haircut and come back
Still with the ends looking dead 💀

She needs a lob with a fridge and a good conditioning treatment.

looks like it’s been a dry cut she should have just went back to Julie Edward scissorhands!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her hair isn’t fine, it’s really really thick and curly

How can someone go for a haircut and come back
Still with the ends looking dead 💀

She needs a lob with a fridge and a good conditioning treatment.

looks like it’s been a dry cut she should have just went back to Julie Edward scissorhands!
Julie Edward Scissorhands 😂😂😂 ffs why has this made me laugh so much!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she vlogs when Benji comes in from work later and says to them both "awww who are my pretty girls? Yes, you two are" rubs both their bellies and throws them both a little treat...

🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wouldn't even have noticed she got her hair done if she hadn't mentioned it

Reactions: 8
All you animal crossing players... do they offer in app purchases? I know it’s not an app but you know what I’m trying to ask.

can you spend money to shortcut stuff?

Your curious to see if she ‘cheats’ her way to the top
You can cheat by altering the clock/timezone etc. on the switch, so her progress is instans and she gets all the items in a short periode of time.

Did not know you could buy stuff from people, thats kind of a boring thing to do, what else are you supposed to do in the game if not acquiring items you like?

Reactions: 4
Tui are starting to cancel trips to Florida. Is it mean for hoping brogan and Adam hattan don’t get in October

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Virgin aren’t doing anything they’ve gone silent, phone lines lead to the line cutting off, don’t answer twitter, emails no online chat bot. there’s a call back option which I’ve waited about 2 months for a call back. So doubt they’d do anything!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Virgin aren’t doing anything they’ve gone silent, phone lines lead to the line cutting off, don’t answer twitter, emails no online chat bot. there’s a call back option which I’ve waited about 2 months for a call back. So doubt they’d do anything!
That's terrible.
I contacted them via WhatsApp and got a reply within half an hour, and managed to cancel my holiday and sort the refund.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.