Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title šŸ˜‚
They both drive, why donā€™t they change their holiday and make a series ā€œweekend breaks in the UK!ā€ They can the glamping, staying in a treehouse, anything! Views and SAFE.
and the dog wouldn't be dumped with the parents!

Reactions: 7
They could spend next to nothing on the garden. B&M do tubs of fence paint for Ā£2.99.. Ok itā€™s watery but I used it on my fences after my neighbour recommended it and they look brand new. Itā€™s just pure laziness with them.

Great title šŸ˜‚
They both drive, why donā€™t they change their holiday and make a series ā€œweekend breaks in the UK!ā€ They can the glamping, staying in a treehouse, anything! Views and SAFE.
Probably waiting for someone to gift them it šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
Jesus - can't she plant flowers in a Mickey head or something and get the garden done?! Plant red and white flowers for a 'Minnie' garden, copy the gardens from Disney for content.

Poor Bonnie deserves better

Reactions: 15
Great title !

Their garden is so depressing and wouldnā€™t take much to make it somewhat nice .. lockdown has made me realise how important living in a nice environment is .. Iā€™d rather invest money in my house and garden than spend Ā£1000s on a miserable Covid jolly to goon at Mickey Mouse ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely youā€™d want your garden to be at least decent if youā€™re getting a dog? Iā€™m surprised Benji hasnā€™t attempted to sort it out as he seems like he has more motivation and a ā€˜get up and sort itā€™ type attitude (we all know Brogan wouldnā€™t attempt it herself, sheā€™s too lazy and hasnā€™t got her priorities straight whatsoever). The amount of time and effort he put into doing up the bathroom, Iā€™m surprised heā€™s not doing the same for the garden.

Unless heā€™s mentioned something about it? I donā€™t watch her vlogs anymore to know what is going on with her life haha.

Reactions: 5
Great title šŸ˜‚
Shhh donā€™t give her ideas!

That garden could be done on the cheap. Lick of paint on the decking till you can afford to replace or get rid of it. Paint that fence with the same paint if you wanna really cut the budget.
Add some cheap plants all over & get a nice garden set.
My mum has a beautiful garden & she always got everything in the sale or on a discount

I remember them saying that want the bbq right near the patio doors where that bush is.
Maybe itā€™s just me but would it be nicer to have it against the wall where there garden gate it as that doesnā€™t back onto someone else garden & they wonā€™t get all the horrible bbq smell

Reactions: 11
I remember them saying that want the bbq right near the patio doors where that bush is.
Maybe itā€™s just me but would it be nicer to have it against the wall where there garden gate it as that doesnā€™t back onto someone else garden & they wonā€™t get all the horrible bbq smell
That would mean thinking about someone other than herself for a change!

Reactions: 6
All you animal crossing players... do they offer in app purchases? I know itā€™s not an app but you know what Iā€™m trying to ask.

can you spend money to shortcut stuff?

Your curious to see if she ā€˜cheatsā€™ her way to the top

Last edited:
Does anyone remember when Brogan said before she got her own place that when she did she would have just a few bits of Disney pieces around the house but not too much, famous last words eh Brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All you animal crossing players... do they offer in app purchases? I know itā€™s not an app but you know what Iā€™m trying to ask.

I donā€™t think so, sheā€™ll have been getting stuff from her friends and from QR codes

the app itself doesnt offer ways to pay to shortcut,
BUT you can pay other people real money to give you money/rare items/characters in the game. There are online sellers on eBay, Reddit, Discord that will charge you real money for a very high amount of currency in the game. This does allow you to cheat in a way as you donā€™t have to work to earn the money you need to buy items in the game. People also sell rare items, and characters (you can pay a lot of real money to make people ā€˜forceā€™ the characters to leave their island and live on yours etc.)

For someone whoā€™s ā€˜careerā€™ is social media she isnā€™t half tit (I know thatā€™s why weā€™re all here). 1 post on her stories in the last 24hrs and thatā€™s a repost from someone else.

No new picture on her grid for 3 days.

I post more content on my personal page

For someone whoā€™s ā€˜careerā€™ is social media she isnā€™t half tit (I know thatā€™s why weā€™re all here). 1 post on her stories in the last 24hrs and thatā€™s a repost from someone else.

No new picture on her grid for 3 days.

I post more content on my personal page
She's probably the laziest full time social media person in existence.
I have to say when she changed the videos from weekly to daily I thought there was a slight improvement, as the weekly blog was just her on camera, with a towel on her head, telling the audience what she had been doing that day (i.e. talking a lot go shat and making herself sound busy).

But now the daily videos have ran their course. showing the audience how she empties bins and folds down cardboard??? Who is the social media consultant???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's probably the laziest full time social media person in existence.
I have to say when she changed the videos from weekly to daily I thought there was a slight improvement, as the weekly blog was just her on camera, with a towel on her head, telling the audience what she had been doing that day (i.e. talking a lot go shat and making herself sound busy).

But now the daily videos have ran their course. showing the audience how she empties bins and folds down cardboard??? Who is the social media consultant???
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s binky, or someone else who works in social media....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.