Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0CFD9979-B8AB-4A25-A87A-CF8E83A437B4.png

We’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. I wish this girl would check her work!!! She is so unprofessional it’s untrue. Almost every post she does has a typo, spelling mistake or some kind of error. I couldn’t do this in my job?! Is she that lazy she doesn’t even check before she posts 🙄🙄🙄

“alright we’re NOW on a dog walk” is what I think you meant Beeeee

Reactions: 18
This is severely off topic but I am very excited (loosely related to Brogan getting her dog under strange circumstances - we have gone the more responsible route!) - my husband and I travelled an hour away from us last weekend to visit a greyhound which was currently in foster, he was rescued from appalling conditions in Ireland and was the sweetest boy when we met him. Had our home check today and have signed the adoption papers so are picking him up at the weekend 🤩 He was the fifth greyhound we have met since looking and knew he was the one very quickly!
So happy for you! Please share pictures when you get him and I wish you all the happiness with him 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What content is she proud of? The 2 vlogs that were ad’s or the crappy tacky disney haul? Or the now deleted home bargains haul!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
as someone who actually used to enjoy her weekly vlogs, this new content is not the one Brogie !! ...

Reactions: 12
‘Dog lessons weve learnt so far- one month with a cocker spaniel’

She really is milking that dog for all it’s worth
Brogan. You’ve had it ONE month. The hard work hasn’t even begun. Just wait until it really starts to settle. That cheeky little monster is about to unleash hell on all your sofa cushions and Disney bath mats.

And well yeah. We all called it. She got this dog to prop up her channel. Desperate isn’t the word. It’s wondefful that a dog got a much needed home in the process but really Brogan, why even bother with the channel now? You’ve already admitted defeat by taking the easy route.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 175026

We’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. I wish this girl would check her work!!! She is so unprofessional it’s untrue. Almost every post she does has a typo, spelling mistake or some kind of error. I couldn’t do this in my job?! Is she that lazy she doesn’t even check before she posts 🙄🙄🙄

“alright we’re NOW on a dog walk” is what I think you meant Beeeee
Someone clearly hasn't lost any weight

Reactions: 15
I don’t own a dog... but why are they so fascinated about it poohing? I’m clearly missing something

I think my brain has melted. I genuinely cannot believe the crap she puts out.

it’s like the think she’s a baby?!

im honestly so confused by it all.

I don’t own a dog... but why are they so fascinated about it poohing? I’m clearly missing something
THIS!!

This whole thing with brogan is going to end like the Stauffers. Clearly only “rehomed” a dog for YouTube videos like Myka adopted H for views. She’s probably got an older dog so she doesn’t have to care for it for 10+ years.

Reactions: 1
Ok, I’ve had dogs all my life, no offence to anyone who loves their dog so much they probably considered breast or bottle feel like Brogan and Benji.

but I watched the upload and I really thought, this bint has nothing going on in her life. Nothing, Nada.

you would be forgiving in thinking Brogan had just found out she had a secret sister whos died in an airplane accident and left a toddler behind.

and benji needs a good shag. That lads not normal. Not normal. 😕
that is all,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok, I’ve had dogs all my life, no offence to anyone who loves their dog so much they feel like Brogan and Benji.

but I watched the upload and I really thought, this bint has nothing going on in her life. Nothing, Nada.

you would be forgiving in thinking Brogan had just found out she had a secret sister whos died in an airplane accident and left a toddler behind.

and benji needs a good shag. That lads not normal. Not normal. 😕
that is all,
I’m due a baby in 6 days and this video to me was something I’d put out in a months time - if I was as deranged as brogre 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m due a baby in 6 days and this video to me was something I’d put out in a months time - if I was as deranged as brogre 😂😂
(congratulations and good luck, I hope you have 2 leads, snacks for yourself obviously for the dog baby and overpriced Disney toys ready In your doggy baby bag 😉)

I know I was mouthing “what the actual duck” during the majority of that.

I wanna crow fund for stripper or somefink something for benji, I just don’t know if it’s to late or he’s to far gone.

I had to turn off when they were talking about the dogs bedtime routine
DON’T SAY IT OUT LOUD!!!!!
darling girl might hear 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wrote on Instagram that the video was 'perfect for playing in the background'. Does she realise it's sh*t too then? Who advertises their vlogs as perfect background noise? If you made interesting videos, they wouldn't need to be!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had to turn off when they were talking about the dogs bedtime routine
Before long we will be having a video on at home doggy day spa with puppy paw foot creams, eye masks, and “how to cut your dogs toenails!”.

Also I give it until the end of the summer before she’s doing an ad for one of those personalised healthy dog food companies.

Reactions: 8
Even just looking at the thumbnail its obvious no weight has been lost. So I formally withdraw my well wishes. Continue to abuse yourself.

Maybe Bonnie should have her own channel as she's more interesting than Brogan. And she's a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love my dog to bits. We don’t have any kids yet and she is like our baby. They are really hard work but she’s brought me so much joy. I’m surprised they got an older dog? She might be prone to having accidents indoors in the next few years can’t imagine Brogan liking that. Made the mistake of getting new carpets and then buying a puppy a few months later (learnt the hard way but she’s worth it). Not watched the video but don’t know why she’s saying she has a bedtime routine 🙄 I think Bonnie is unfortunately another temporary fix to the hole in Brogans life. Next stop engagement for a few extra views 😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.