Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's terrible.
I contacted them via WhatsApp and got a reply within half an hour, and managed to cancel my holiday and sort the refund.
TUI have cancelled all Disneyworld trips up until Oct (as they don't fly there from nov-March anyways) because it's more hassle. Virgin should do the same in my opinion. It's a waste of people's money and with the increasing numbers, I do wonder if they'll even open.
But for someone who works for Virgin, near 10,000 staff have been fired over the past 3 weeks including myself. The management are to blame for the lack of information passed to customer service teams.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She must be stuck in a contract with a company for Disney.. She can’t be that stubborn about a holiday.

Reactions: 1
My god I’ve just seen Brogan calling herself a pretty girl, is she for real?! 🤣 She’s seriously big (fore)headed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TUI have cancelled all Disneyworld trips up until Oct (as they don't fly there from nov-March anyways) because it's more hassle. Virgin should do the same in my opinion. It's a waste of people's money and with the increasing numbers, I do wonder if they'll even open.
But for someone who works for Virgin, near 10,000 staff have been fired over the past 3 weeks including myself. The management are to blame for the lack of information passed to customer service teams.
So sorry to hear that I knew something must of been going on!

Reactions: 2
Yes becca, Subtle and Tasteful Disney “because this is a house of adults” in the home is the way, love her bogie digs on her house vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes becca, Subtle and Tasteful Disney “because this is a house of adults” in the home is the way, love her bogie digs on her house vlogs
I agree with her but her digs are getting boring now. It's like she's only doing it because she reads the praise here. Girl has enough of her own issues.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when Brogan said before she got her own place that when she did she would have just a few bits of Disney pieces around the house but not too much, famous last words eh Brogan!
Becca Rose today on her moving-in vlog: "we wanted it to be tasteful, so subtle Disney, tasteful Disney, because this is a house of adults"

aka SHOTS FIRED

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Becca Rose today on her moving-in vlog: "we wanted it to be tasteful, so subtle Disney, tasteful Disney, because this is a house of adults"

aka SHOTS FIRED
Why can’t people be like Tupac when he had issues with B.I.G and just full whack say what they mean...
sly digs are equally as childish as the Disney tat in casa Mooney..
The world needs more Tupac 💕

Reactions: 8
So do we think she is going to cancel Disney? Does Benji get a say in whether they have to go to CoronaLand Florida or not? If they don’t go to Disney will her channel die? She already has 0 content to put out and no trip means less than that.

in the UK are people doing local travel and renting private houses and social distancing that way? I live in Washington state and we have been to our ocean house, a friends vacant beach house and will probably rent a cabin in the mountains in the fall. a change of scenery does the mind and body well. We just pack all our own food to avoid stores and stay at the house to be safe. Brogan could try finding some local places to visit and then Bonnie could go too? I don’t want to give her content ideas but come on!

Reactions: 10
So do we think she is going to cancel Disney? Does Benji get a say in whether they have to go to CoronaLand Florida or not? If they don’t go to Disney will her channel die? She already has 0 content to put out and no trip means less than that.

in the UK are people doing local travel and renting private houses and social distancing that way? I live in Washington state and we have been to our ocean house, a friends vacant beach house and will probably rent a cabin in the mountains in the fall. a change of scenery does the mind and body well. We just pack all our own food to avoid stores and stay at the house to be safe. Brogan could try finding some local places to visit and then Bonnie could go too? I don’t want to give her content ideas but come on!
she won’t cancel it .. she’ll wait until it’s cancelled... she’s said before her Disney vlogs do the best on her channel and she wants 100k before 2021 ... no way she’d let that go easily

Reactions: 10
she won’t cancel it .. she’ll wait until it’s cancelled... she’s said before her Disney vlogs do the best on her channel and she wants 100k before 2021 ... no way she’d let that go easily
Plus the thought of having to get off her lazy, slob arse and get a proper job to pay the bills is her worst nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.