Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are hoping to go on our honeymoon next June. Disney World was one of the choices but I don’t even think I’ll book for then never mind this year. I think Brogan is so deeply unhappy that the Disney World trip is something she can try and be excited about and still have to look forward too, even if it isn’t like what it used to be.

Reactions: 8
She will have to wear a mask so no photos for the gram in front of the castle with her crazy stupid mouth open grin.....her mouth will be covered....for every cloud that would be the silver lining 😂 She will still twist her body round in that weird pose thing she does though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't blame Tim for being uncomfortable at Universal tbh. Especially the vid where he talks about the family who came super close to him and didn't respect social distancing. Too many people acting like this is all over and it isn't.

Disney is so wonderful with people around you to enjoy the magic. But without a vaccine I don't want anyone around me that doesn't need to be 😂

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she’ll go whatever it’s like, but I can’t see how she’s informed enough, even if you have a park reservation it doesn’t guarantee entry, just another time for her to play the victim again

Reactions: 6
I don't mind the odd Disney film, I subscribe to Disney+ and I wouldn't mind going to the park one day just to say I've been.

But I really don't get this bizarre obsession when you're a childless, grown adult with a mortgage.

(Just my opinion. Please don't kill me Disney fanatics!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don't mind the odd Disney film, I subscribe to Disney+ and I wouldn't mind going to the park one day just to say I've been.

But I really don't get this bizarre obsession when you're a childless, grown adult with a mortgage.

Tbh I’ve grown out of it a little as I’ve got older, like for example once upon a time buying any Disney home stuff would’ve been first on my list but now I wouldn’t even dream about putting any of that in my home. The only exception is having a few Disney Christmas ornaments for my Xmas tree haha! I do still have my Disney photo frames from years ago/childhood but they're in a Disney box with all my other childhood Disney stuff and pictures/bits and bobs. Even my Disney ears are put away, not out on display.

Reactions: 7

I understand what you’re saying! I guess me and my partner are childless grown adults with mortgages.😂 We are getting married next year and hope to have kids. I think Disney World is amazing it holds special memories but we’ve also travelled to lots of other places too. I look at some of the Disney vloggers now though who go twice/three times a year and find them a bit sad and obsessive. You have to have other interests in life but these people their lives revolve around Disney.

Reactions: 10
OK... so a vlog about a dogs birthday??? Shes not all there and definately just using that poor dog!

Reactions: 12
Agree, holidays shouldn't just be Disney.

As much as I love it, going to one place multiple times a year wouldn't interest me. Once every couple of years mixed in with other holidays is plenty. Even getting to go at all is a privilege!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I love Disney and I worked at WDW for a year so I do understand how adults can love it so much. I never went as a child and have only been as an adult and it’s still magical. Sadly I don’t get to go very often as it’s just not been in my budget the past couple of years. Was hoping next year would be the year but thinking it’ll be 2022 at this point. I’d love to try and be a disney blogger/vlogger but just can’t go often enough to make it happen.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or had anyone else noticed that when she's with Bonnie in pics it looks like she's holding her in VICE LIKE GRIP. Where Bonnie can't even escape if she tried to?

Reactions: 18
*73 Questions with Brogan Tate*

Question number 27 - Where was the best vacation you've ever taken?

(Takes a huge gulp of air in) MY favourite holiday EVER is definitely the florida trip I did with my Bongo in 2018. We went to Walt Disney World and universal studios and it was the MOST amazing holiday Iv EVER biN on, it was:
SO fun
We AD no arguments
It went SO smoothy
It was Sew, (gulps more air in), jUST EverythinK I EVER imagined and MORE. we AD the best time.

If that isn't a dig at her 2017 WDW disaster of a holiday she subjected Charlotte to, I don't know what is. Eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.