Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck has she not had time to do a weekly vlog! Youtube is her full time job? You don’t have time to do your job brogan? She is getting worse and worse
Im sure my boss would be really understanding if I sent a text saying “Won’t be logging on today, need to feed my pigs on animal crossing” She’s an absolute joke

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I get it, she is self employed and realistically being an influencer means she doesn't need to work all day every day. What bothers me isn't that but it's the rpetending she is so so so busy, or that it is comparable to working a normal full time job (sometimes she makes out it's harder with all her 'I'm not sure if you can appreciate how much time' bollocks).

It makes me so annoyed. Does she do it so she doesn't have to do more around the house or something? Is it so Benji doesn't see how lazy she is?

Reactions: 13
I think Brogan lacks determination and focus so can’t commit to a healthier lifestyle. She tries it for a while but loses interest and stops .. ! Slimming world, couch to 5k, having a PT, even having “intolerances” .. she just gives up on things.

Reactions: 11
From what I can gather, there's something going on today with Walt Disney World and making reservations for park days if you've got tickets booked. So maybe she's doing that if she's still planning on going.

Reactions: 16
From what I can gather, there's something going on today with Walt Disney World and making reservations for park days if you've got tickets booked. So maybe she's doing that if she's still planning on going.
Probs, good luck to her though as I've seen people saying the site is just crashing non stop.

Reactions: 2
Not many of us could just randomly take a day off work to sort out our Disney holiday. Although the word work and Brogan in the same sentence doesn't really fit does it ;)

If she's not uploading today because of that, that is such an insult to her followers. Wonder what is happening with this Youtube consultant she has supposedly hired? Can't be going well as she barley uploads anything anymore.

Reactions: 13
This is currently what people are having to deal with that have trips booked to WDW between July and September 2021. You’re having to log on and make a park reservation for each day you’re there, with what park you’re going to be in etc. Nobody can get on and it looks at absolute nightmare.

I imagine Brogan is having the most epic meltdown EVER

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Ahh bingo it’s the parks reservations day today. That’s what she means by other priorities

This is currently what people are having to deal with that have trips booked to WDW between July and September 2021. You’re having to log on and make a park reservation for each day you’re there, with what park you’re going to be in etc. Nobody can get on and it looks at absolute nightmare.

I imagine Brogan is having the most epic meltdown EVER
Currently having a meltdown myself trying to get mine done

Reactions: 11
Ahh bingo it’s the parks reservations day today. That’s what she means by other priorities

Currently having a meltdown myself trying to get mine done
I’ve not even attempted it yet, I’ve got a trip booked for November but we’ve decided to move it to next March. I’ve just lost all excitement/motivation with it. I’m usually really excited planning my WDW trips but with all the restrictions etc in place I just can’t be bothered ☹

P.s Good luck with the reservations, fingers crossed you get what you want 🤞🏻

Reactions: 12
Just want to clarify - i wasn't posting the pic to be like omg look how much weight she has gained. It was more to show she is trying to dress in her old style (which i actually loved before the granny dress phase came along).

I do think she needs to try and do something to lose some weight though if only because it's likely negatively impacting her health and will only become harder to lose as she gets to the end of her 20s. (As some in my mid/late 20s who fluctuates the same 1stone up and down constantly, i know haha)
I understand this, your right she looks younger wearing these type of outfits.

Yes theres a few stone in weight gained between the pictures but When she wears the granny dresses they don't suit her. They make her look frumpy and bigger in the trunk area.
This looks abit more flattering at this angle, even with the weight gain.

“I have other things to prioritise” like what!? I swear this girl could not do a normal job where you have to do multiple things at once everyday
i think the reservation system was open this morning to book into the Disney parks? Not sure what time actually. This would probably take up all her mental space for the day lol.

Reactions: 3
She must be busy freaking out. I know a lot people trying to make park reservations today and they have been on hold for hours. Why not just admit defeat.

Reactions: 6
For gods sake it’s a Disney trip...save the stress and just postpone it until it’s safe. I don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For gods sake it’s a Disney trip...save the stress and just postpone it until it’s safe. I don’t get it!
I watched a Tim tracker video the other day and they were talking about all the changes and they said “Disney are basically saying ‘don’t come’” .. they’ve taken away so many of the perks and I can’t understand why she won’t cut her losses and just go next year. I’d hate to go during a. Pandemic ..

Reactions: 17
I can’t get my head around why she is still planning this October trip. She is so desperate for the views. I think she really lives for her trips because she convinces herself this is her “happy time”.. if she can only be really happy escaping her actual, day to day life I really hope she realises this is unhealthy and sorts her issues our. I love a holiday but I’m very happy at home too and just wouldn’t risk going anywhere right now and don’t want to waste the money when I won’t even be able to have the full experience. I guess she’s relying on the Disney trip picking her channel back up but I actually can’t see people engaging with this type of content at the moment. The last thing I want to watch is a holiday vlog right now

• Heart
Reactions: 24
because the rest of her content is so crap she totally relies on her Disney vlogs to keep her views and followers up. She needs to postpone it and think of some new ideas for vlogs. ooh I know how about all those ideas that your followers gave you in that live a while ago that you were frantically writing down!

Reactions: 18
Im going next september and even with that im nervous about what the state or everything will be. My boyfriend and I have already agreed if fireworks etc are still cancelled then that we will be pushing back to March 2022

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.