Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looked nice for once in the pic of her in jeans and the beige cami! However it looks like she’s lost weight in the pic when she clearly hasn’t 🤔

Am I the only person on this thread with 0 interest in Disney and scrolls through 90% of the thread to get past all the WDW talk 😳🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think she looked nice for once in the pic of her in jeans and the beige cami! However it looks like she’s lost weight in the pic when she clearly hasn’t 🤔

Am I the only person on this thread with 0 interest in Disney and scrolls through 90% of the thread to get past all the WDW talk 😳🤣
Their is a thread someone posted for Disney talk I feel ya lol I love Disney myself but jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogan tate #31- got a dog, looks like a hog, covid's flushing her Disney dreams down the bog

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s doing a live at 7am!

shes still going to Disney! She booked her park reservations yesterday!

Reactions: 2
She’s live at the moment on Instagram but I haven’t got the patience to watch.... anyone got the time and patience to watch and report back?

Why is she doing a live at this time? Surely most people will be getting up, feeding their kids, getting ready for work. So unrelatable

She’s doing a live at 7am!

shes still going to Disney! She booked her park reservations yesterday!
Tattle called it. Her priorities yesterday was booking her park reservations, instead of her job!

Reactions: 19
She just confirmed “we got Bonnie privately” when someone asked for info on the adoption process.

100% a gumtree purchase

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She said they renamed Bonnie and ‘got her privately’. I’m not a dog person, and even I know neither of those things are right 🤦🏼‍♀️

She also talked about wanting to do a character breakfast at Disney. Again, I’m not a Disney person but surely that won’t be happening?!

Reactions: 14
She said they renamed Bonnie and ‘got her privately’. I’m not a dog person, and even I know neither of those things are right 🤦🏼‍♀️

She also talked about wanting to do a character breakfast at Disney. Again, I’m not a Disney person but surely that won’t be happening?!
They’re not! I don’t think she’s fully read the restrictions that are in place for her trip!

Reactions: 5
I just watched a couple mins, and she said "we're planning as if we're still going" and in relation to masks "I know they won't be comfortable, but obviously they're there to protect everyone so we'll do it". Good luck Brogie, get ready for an itchy face, glasses fogging up, back of ears sore and more!

Reactions: 7
She’s live at the moment on Instagram but I haven’t got the patience to watch.... anyone got the time and patience to watch and report back?
They’re going to Disney. She booked yesterday. I did post above your comment 😂

I for one won’t berate her for going on her trip

i’m glad to see her own money go to waste and her having a tit experience. Serves her right really.

She is like a massive child who has dug in her heels that she wants something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
An Instagram live at this time?! Its like she doesn't want people to watch, wtf is she doing

Reactions: 6
I suppose, playing devil's advocate, if you knew your entire channel and thus career relied pretty much on Disney content to keep you afloat, you'd go no matter what, too. I suspect she knows the views and revenue she'll make will make a dud Disney trip worth it. I personally wouldn't go but I can see why she's stuck her heels in about it.

Reactions: 3
Someone asked if she was going skiing this year and she said no because of Bonnie, yet they're going Disney? Ummm....

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wait she renamed a 8 year old dog??? Just when you think she can’t get more selfish

Reactions: 33
Brogan Tate #31 So far removed from the world that for Disney she puts her life on hold

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.