Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what situation she would be in right now if her trip was gifted. Would the company let her make her mind up if she wanted to still try and go or not? Would she be thinking 'it's not our money so doesn't matter if we don't go now'. Would be interesting to see what her thoughts were if that were the case and how it would differ to now when it's a trip she's paid for herself.

Why doesn't she just do like Victoria (and the rest!) and do a reaction series to her past Disney vlogs. Atleast it's something!

Reactions: 2
This might come across as really mean but her teeth and skin are looking worse in every picture she posts, I know things are hard at the moment regarding dentists etc. so maybe it cant be helped at the moment, but she really needs to take better care of herself

Reactions: 17
This might come across as really mean but her teeth and skin are looking worse in every picture she posts, I know things are hard at the moment regarding dentists etc. so maybe it cant be helped at the moment, but she really needs to take better care of herself
I said this the other day! They look awful!!

Reactions: 6
Trying to work from home with a teething baby that is uncontrollably sobbing right now! Pass me the calpol then the wine. Oh how I wish I had bogies troubles!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The problem is that even if she goes, and gets the views she desperately wants for the few videos she does (the usual pack with me, unpack with me, vlogging round the parks, etc). When that holiday is over, then what? She isn't able to go to the parks regularly enough to keep that Disney audience long term that she desperately wants for views/subs. So she will put herself, Benji and cast off Bonnie, for 'herself' and her short term content, but only to be stuck in a rut again once she is back.

There are so many British Bloggers and Vloggers that produce way more Disney content all year round, that have thought outside the box a bit more during lockdown and you know actually done some work. Plus they are able to head out to Disney (normally) so much more. Brogan isn't the Disney Vlogger she thinks she is, she is just someone who vlogs her holidays. There is a big difference.

Reactions: 16
I can’t get my head around why she is still planning this October trip. She is so desperate for the views. I think she really lives for her trips because she convinces herself this is her “happy time”.. if she can only be really happy escaping her actual, day to day life I really hope she realises this is unhealthy and sorts her issues our. I love a holiday but I’m very happy at home too and just wouldn’t risk going anywhere right now and don’t want to waste the money when I won’t even be able to have the full experience. I guess she’s relying on the Disney trip picking her channel back up but I actually can’t see people engaging with this type of content at the moment. The last thing I want to watch is a holiday vlog right now
I agree with this in every way! Brogan is in an incredibly privileged position from an outsiders point of view. She says she works a job she loves, makes more money than most (£40k estimates from people in this group), has her own hours and major flexibility, yet still she is always looking for the ‘something else’.
I, like most people here I presume, work an 8hr day, 5 days a week, earning a lot less than she does, in a job i’m not passionate about and don’t enjoy, and don’t have a disposable income for trips or piles of expensive freebies from companies.
It feels like the whole Disney thing is another thing to throw in everyones faces, purely for views and bragging rights. Knowing how much she is happy in her life now (or says she is), why does she always look so desperate to reach for the next thing, and the thing after that.
Even if I just got a job I was passionate about like she has I’d be a million times happier! Just makes no sense to me...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Brogan isn't the Disney Vlogger she thinks she is, she is just someone who vlogs her holidays. There is a big difference.
🙌🙌🙌

Exactly. There are so many things I've seen other Disney vloggers doing at this time that I have actually watched. You don't need much money to do them either. I'm not going to mention here because Brogan uses other people's ideas.

I'm a big Disney fan. Have been since I was a little kid. I started going to the parks as soon as I could afford to take myself because my parents never had enough money to take us. But the prices they are charging for a smidgen of the Disney experience a lot of us love just isn't worth it in any way shape or form. It's my happy place too but it's gonna have to wait.

Also, has anyone actually watched any of Tim’s videos recently. I did out of curiosity to see what a couple of the parks are like (Universal/Seaworld) and it just looks so sad.
The magic isn’t there at all. Tim mentioned he was somewhat uncomfortable in his mask, people weren’t abiding by the rules in the parks itself but especially the queues, capacity is reduced but there are still major queues with mobile queueing systems etc.
If you’re paying thousands of pounds for this holiday, especially someone who can’t go multiple times a year (aka Adam Hattan), then why would you bother? The parks look sad, dreary, and in all honesty you couldn’t ignore the lack of magic (no fireworks, parades, shows), and the overly planned park days and ride commitments take out the spontaneity of a trip like that. To wander and jump on a ride that takes your fancy, stop and watch a passing parade, interact with a character that you suddenly find is out, or peeping at the little merch stalls all over the parks. All the excitement and wonder that comes with the full experience is being heavily diminished. I know I wouldn’t spend my money if I didnt have to!

Reactions: 9
I mean ... she can book reservations all she wants but All Stars isn't open for when she is going and they aren't doing complimentary upgrades. Hope she has an extra 1k + to upgrade or she will have to cancel.

Resorts being closed only came out last night so wonder if she knows...

Reactions: 3
If she is still going through with this Disney trip then she is even more of a selfish cow than I thought she was.

Its ok for her to throw her toys out of the pram and demand to still go because it’s her “happy place” but what about benji? He’s had to pay for this trip out of his hard earned money, because unlike brogan he actually has a proper job. He also has to use his annual leave, which brogan doesn’t. Whilst she will actually benefit from going, albeit only with views on vlogs, benji stands to lose out big time....paying for a very expensive holiday, now having to pay for food and only getting a fraction of the experience.

Selfish, selfish cow

Reactions: 15
Im sure my boss would be really understanding if I sent a text saying “Won’t be logging on today, need to feed my pigs on animal crossing” She’s an absolute joke
Omg that needs to be a thread title it made me laugh waaaaay too much

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t worry about there not being a vlog tonight guys, we have Bonnie’s birthday vlog to look forward to..... really?! How old is this girl.... the vlogs or should I say slogs are so bloody boring!

Really Brogan, you need to re-watch some of your old content - you have turned into the vlogger you always used to make fun of... please for your own sake either up your game considerably or get a job - a real one - there no way in hell you are going to get to 100k with content like the last few months.

Honestly she has infuriated me. ‘Other priorities so there won’t be a video upload’. Oh I’m sorry?? I didn’t realise you could just take a break from your ‘job’ whenever suits you. Seriously if I said on a Monday to my boss, ‘soz I got other priorities today’ I’d get fired. The laziness is unreal. Absolutely unreal. Meanwhile, the rest of the world are battling a pandemic, raising awareness of huge worldwide issues like BLM, working long hours, some of us juggling families, some haven’t seen people for months etc. But don’t worry Brogan you take your little break today to play animal crossing and reserve your entry to WDW. Seriously Brogan, please don’t cry when you’re overwhelmed or stressed because of your busy full time influencer ‘job’. She’s really angered me today. Where is the drive she used to have? There’s no motivation, no respect for others and definitely no respect for herself. She’s so far removed from the rest of the world.

Reactions: 29
I'm genuinely not jealous of anything about Brogan except her free holidays. All the stuff she is 'gifted' is usually just crap and tat. Not interested in stupid packing cases, cheap white furniture, Disney brushes and pins etc etc- no thanks. Even the make up/beauty products hold no interest for me as I have very sensitive skin and can only use a few select products.
I don't really think it's anything to be envious of. It's not like these items are high end. If you really wanted to obtain the same you could without spending much.
Now if she was gifted a free designer handbag THEN I'd be jealous!

Reactions: 13
Come on guys, be fair - those animal crossing islands don’t build themselves 😑

ALSO - I’m self-employed, and if any of my clients got a ‘sorry babez- other PRIORITIEZZZZ’ I would not be self-employed for very long.
Her boss witch persona is truly pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't think it's fair to say people who are still planning to go to WDW this year are wrong. We made the decision not to go because it's not the experience we wanted, but some people might be happy to make some sacrifices just to be there. Disney is all about the guest experience (aside from making money) I am sure they will try and make it as magical as they can for the guests, and if people go with an open mind they might have a great time.
If you want a holiday that isn't going to be greatly impacted by social distancing etc then Disney World is literally the worst place to go.

Reactions: 8
Also, has anyone actually watched any of Tim’s videos recently. I did out of curiosity to see what a couple of the parks are like (Universal/Seaworld) and it just looks so sad.
The magic isn’t there at all. Tim mentioned he was somewhat uncomfortable in his mask, people weren’t abiding by the rules in the parks itself but especially the queues, capacity is reduced but there are still major queues with mobile queueing systems etc.
If you’re paying thousands of pounds for this holiday, especially someone who can’t go multiple times a year (aka Adam Hattan), then why would you bother? The parks look sad, dreary, and in all honesty you couldn’t ignore the lack of magic (no fireworks, parades, shows), and the overly planned park days and ride commitments take out the spontaneity of a trip like that. To wander and jump on a ride that takes your fancy, stop and watch a passing parade, interact with a character that you suddenly find is out, or peeping at the little merch stalls all over the parks. All the excitement and wonder that comes with the full experience is being heavily diminished. I know I wouldn’t spend my money if I didnt have to!
To be honest, Tim’s videos aren’t the best to measure by right now, he seems far too uncomfortable with the situation to be in the parks.(that is something being discussed on his thread!)

however, even watching local vloggers that are comfortable to eat/ride attractions right now, yes the parks are not what they usually are. Whether to go or not is a personal consideration for everyone.

The final straw for us was the inability to park hop, (we too had a trip booked for Oct) which is key to making the most of the trip.

Right now you are restricted to one park a day, and for international travellers, even if you can do a trip every 12/18 months, this really limits the holiday.

Reactions: 6
I just think it’s a big risk going to Florida at all! I’m not sure what it’ll be like in October but right now there’s been a massive increase in coronavirus cases. I just feel going to WDW this year (with no discount on tickets even though there’s no entertainment) with really only the rides/restaurants to enjoy is a massive waste of money. My boyfriend and I have completely cancelled this years and next years holiday and are hoping to go in 2022 when hopefully everything will be back to normal with the full Disney experience on offer.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.