Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is still going through with this Disney trip then she is even more of a selfish cow than I thought she was.

Its ok for her to throw her toys out of the pram and demand to still go because it’s her “happy place” but what about benji? He’s had to pay for this trip out of his hard earned money, because unlike brogan he actually has a proper job. He also has to use his annual leave, which brogan doesn’t. Whilst she will actually benefit from going, albeit only with views on vlogs, benji stands to lose out big time....paying for a very expensive holiday, now having to pay for food and only getting a fraction of the experience.

Selfish, selfish cow
Not only this, he would have to use annual leave and self isolate for two weeks when home? I could be wrong but I did think they were the rules for travel.

Reactions: 8
How does it work if they do travel and then return and have to self isolate with Bonnie? Does that mean they wouldn't be able to have Bonnie back until after they have self isolated? :unsure:

Reactions: 6
How does it work if they do travel and then return and have to self isolate with Bonnie? Does that mean they wouldn't be able to have Bonnie back until after they have self isolated? :unsure:
so that would be 4 weeks without Bonnie altogether? goodness me.

Reactions: 3
Almost time for a new thread! What was that line about QVC that was so great??

There's been some funny stuff on this thread. Plus Bonnie needs to get in there too as she's Brogan's new cash cow.

Reactions: 1
Good question, and what about Benji’s job? That’s potentially a month off work?just because you work with/for family doesn’t mean you can take the piss like that.

Reactions: 6
I can tell she loves that dog but it makes me cringe how she is always leaning over, smothering, gripping that dog for dear life. Bonnie clearly looks adorable and gentle but she’s a rehomed and old dog. It wouldn’t surprise me if that dog went for her if this is how she constantly behaves with her. Bonnie, like us, needs bloody space!

Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #31 Navigating adulthood & editing it all out

orrrrrr...

Brogan Tate #31 Navigating adulthood & photoshopping it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bonnie would be fine to go home animals can't catch it. However if they're isolating they can't take her for daily walks!!! So she would be better off staying with family for longer. She also won't get sat in 17 times a day for selfies if she's out of that crumbling house.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brogan Tate #31: Will she stay home with her “darling girl”, or will she go to DisneyWorld?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg someone told her to wear suncream on her latest tik tok. There is no way she is wearing suncream!
She’s probably wearing a moisturiser with SPF which is useless, or if she’s applying a dedicated SPF, making the common mistake of applying about 20% the quantity actually needed. You need to SLATHER that stuff on to get any protection. Factor 50 doesn’t mean tit if it’s not a broad spectrum formulation for UVA and UVB. Also even if you wear the appropriate protection, nobody with paler complexions should even think about going out in the sun realistically for more than 30 minutes a day in short bursts.You have to make the choice whether you want to enjoy sun or to preserve your skin and there’s not much getting around this unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s probably wearing a moisturiser with SPF which is useless, or if she’s applying a dedicated SPF, making the common mistake of applying about 20% the quantity actually needed. You need to SLATHER that stuff on to get any protection. Also even if you wear the appropriate protection, nobody with paler complexions should even think about going out in the sun realistically for more than 30 minutes a day in short bursts.
Yeah the person should have said to apply the recommended 1/2 a teaspoon to cover the face neck and ears.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.