Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else think bonnie isnt actually 8 years old? Not a puppy but i dunno, maybe its because i just dont trust a word that comes out of her gob

Reactions: 6
She said they renamed Bonnie and ‘got her privately’. I’m not a dog person, and even I know neither of those things are right 🤦🏼‍♀️

She also talked about wanting to do a character breakfast at Disney. Again, I’m not a Disney person but surely that won’t be happening?!
They renamed the dog? Poor thing, if it was a puppy I’d maybe understand, but an 8/9 year old dog. She would have known her old name, and will now be even more confused! That’s just cruel, just because she didn’t fit in with the whole ‘B’ thing!

Reactions: 20
It’s classic Brogan syndrome. Wants everything her way and will get it. Even if it means buying a dog ‘privately’ and renaming it so it matches your B name obsession. It’s obvious they bought Bonnie thinking she was younger than she is. That’s my theory anyway.

Reactions: 17
The dog seems to respond well to her (new) name considering she was called something else for 9 years!

Reactions: 3
Just another reason why she bought the dog for content - who the hell cares what the dog's name is, if she's lived with it for 9 years? She's just all about appearances

Reactions: 13
She renamed an 8 year old dog to fit in with having a ‘B’ name with theirs. Twisted cow, what a c**t...’scuse my language!

Reactions: 27
Anyone know how many people actually were on the live?
Seems like a tick box exercise ( perhaps recommended by the Guru) and so she’s done it but at a time when she knew not many people would be on so the chances of her answering awkward questions would be minimal. Shady AF.

Renaming the dog, why?
Couldn’t wait for one because her content is down the pan so for all the ‘ oh we want to rehome from a shelter’ was a load of rubbish. A breed came up that she wanted and so she bought her - If that’s the case, just be honest!

For the length of time she’s been doing YouTube you think she would have found her niche and gotten into her groove by now, not relying on other things to do it for her. Literally relying on a dog you’ve had for a fortnight for views, Zoella must be quaking...

Reactions: 7
In a way this doesn’t surprise me - she said previously she knew exactly what colour dog she wanted, just to be even more specific. My dog was 7 when we rehomed her and her name isn’t exactly one I would pick, but there’s no way we’d change it - I’d feel cruel making her learn to respond to a new name.

Reactions: 9
I've got the live on in the background. She has only paid the deposit for the Florida trip, not the full amount 👀

Edit to add: when asked about an insta for bonnie, she acknowledges that she has a 'silly' account for Sebbie but said it was too hard to manage all her accounts. It's a fricking stuffed toy 🙄. This live is comedy gold so far 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Long time lurker but need to say this as it’s the only way you can communicate with Brogan (we know you read her)

The selling point of her Florida content from this next trip will be her complaining about the facemasks!
She’s no idea how uncomfortable they are, hot and hard to breath in. Mix that with Orlando heat and it’s going to be so much harder! I hope she reads the do’s & do not’s of wearing them! You can’t just lift them down to catch your breath, just doing that once means it’s pointless wearing them.

I feel she’s only going on this trip for “show” and not for revenue. It’s different I feel for Victoria as she does have paying viewers.

Also I wish people would stop asking her for Disney advice. She’s clueless and she doesn’t give solid information. They’d be better off just googling it!

Reactions: 22
Anyone know how many people actually were on the live?
I clicked in to it for about 30 seconds and it said there were 348 people watching. I didn't stick around. It was eating in to my valuable pre-work Animal Crossing time 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.