Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
She’s so nasty about the previous owners. What the hell did they ever do to her? When you buy a house, yes some things might annoy you that you discover (eg, something was bodged and it breaks on you, or VHS in the loft, or why did you paint that wall deep red it’s taking ages to paint over!) but it’s a slight hinderance and you move on. She’s venomous about them. Disgusting? You’re one to talk, Brogie.

Reactions: 37

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I reckon it’s hilarious she thinks she’s posting it to close friends, and one of her “close friends” is posting it here- for all we know, “Anona”’ is Beth 😂 And even Brogies actual close friends read and post here 🤣

I want to know why she’s announcing “finally being able to shop together” when no new govnerment rules have been put out. Brogie when you read this - please explain what you mean by “finally” - and also saying “finally” makes no sense - seeing as you have been shopping together all along!

Also •lol• at her posting it to what she thinks is a small group of friends- CLEARLY because she knows her followers will disapprove! But what on Earth makes her think her friends won’t disapprove too?
She’s as thick as two planks of wood!

Reactions: 36

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
According to this genius, she made the mid-pandemic haul for the 'memories' 😂😂😂 Because God forbid she forgets that time she bought loaf tin liners and pencils

Screenshot_20200429_225456.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Viewer1901

VIP Member
To me, if you’re picking up essentials feel free to buy whatever else is on the shelf. Don’t make a visit just for the other crap.

But equally - don’t post a video all about what you bought online?!

Reactions: 35

Scapier88

VIP Member
What's the betting shes curled up on the sofa giant Malibu in a slippy cup playing animal crossing going it's ok on this island noone can get upset me.
She has well and truly threw her rattle/icecream scoop out the pram this time

• Haha
Reactions: 35

JLXRD

VIP Member
That daft shelf under the sink 😂
I loved how she was like 'i wanted one off amazon but it was sold out so i had to get this one from groupon..'

Excellent advertising saying they weren't actually your first choice when spending your own money 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Justhavingalook403

Loads of comments on Gary’s YouTube video wanting all the Disney vloggers to do a big group trip, 💯 want this to happen as I think the trip will be one big disaster. Can imagine Charlotte sitting with the 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Nedders1

Whenever I see them on a walk together, all I can think is that it looks like a middle aged woman taking her disabled son for some exercise

• Haha
  • Wow
So she said two of the piles of bits and bobs were from shop Disney and amazon like the Disney kitchenware. K fine we all have prob splurged online since this started. Then went on to say she and Benj went for a walk to home bargains.
She said they WALKED?! I know where she lives - she's GOT to be lying!!! I was petty enough to enter the data into AA Route Planner and she's 3.5km from the Home Bargains we saw posted to her stories. It's only a few minutes in a car, but can anyone imagine her walking a 7km round trip, with all her tat? Nahhhhhh mate.

• Haha

emma2030

@emma2030 hun you buy as many chocolate biscuits as you can carry, you deserve that treat and more! Same goes for anyone working their socks off right now! You’re awesome!
To all the people at home saving lives with patience and empathy, you rock♥
Thank you.. its our little treat when I get home. I work 3 LONG days a week. It's so hard. My hands hurt and my face is breaking out so bad and all I want when I get home is a hug and I feel I can't even do that. We sit at the opposite ends of the sofa eating our treat and are sleeping in separate bedrooms at the moment and try and social distance in our own home. I'm petrified I'm going to bring something home. My husband is worried all day when I'm at work. She has no idea what's going on out there and the sacrifices people are making.

• Sad

cx199

With wine no less.... surely she would be watching this with Benji? He seems to love more mushy stuff
According to the Gary C video she doesn’t drink very much, so I can only assume the wine and gallons of fake Malibu and Pepsi are alcohol free

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Anona

Be careful because she’ll definitely be smelling for a rat now, she reads here and the more you post on here of the stories the more she’ll try to snake and rat you out.
Hmmm shall I stop? I was quite enjoying being undercover for you all! You’ve provided me with so much to read lol I wanted to be of help! 🙊

• Heart
  • Wow

cushtybert

VIP Member
Is this Julie commenting? If it is then OMG at her user name and if it’s not that must be some sad sack using that name 😂😂😂😂
FEE76C7C-8C95-46EF-9613-DA63397D8907.jpeg

• Haha