Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs... here poor lips are sore???

I'm washing my hands 1000000 times at work... she has NO IDEA!!!!

Reactions: 7
I am still out working. I ended up doing a 10 hour shift instead of the intended 4 out and 4 working from home today.

I went into CoOp to grab a meal deal to keep me going because I wasn't prepared to be out so long and was starving (and thirsty as no where is open for me to fill my water bottle) and I never felt so guilty. I was kicking myself for not being organised and for being too hungry to wait. I knew it wasn't essential and furious that I was putting myself and others at risk because of my stupidity. It was the 1st time I had entered a shop in 5 weeks.

This girl got up one morning, 'walked' to the shop, queued for ages, walked around , 'walked' back, unpacked , sat down , filmed edited and uploaded a video....and only realised it was wrong when someone else pointed it out to her? Wow.

Reactions: 26
I put her exact address in on google maps and it is just over 1 and a half miles to home bargains, so walkable for a "human" unfortunately probably not for Broggles

Reactions: 5
@emma2030 hun you buy as many chocolate biscuits as you can carry, you deserve that treat and more! Same goes for anyone working their socks off right now! You’re awesome!
To all the people at home saving lives with patience and empathy, you rock♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
According to this genius, she made the mid-pandemic haul for the 'memories' 😂😂😂 Because God forbid she forgets that time she bought loaf tin liners and pencils

Screenshot_20200429_225456.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What's the betting shes curled up on the sofa giant Malibu in a slippy cup playing animal crossing going it's ok on this island noone can get upset me.
She has well and truly threw her rattle/icecream scoop out the pram this time

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@emma2030 hun you buy as many chocolate biscuits as you can carry, you deserve that treat and more! Same goes for anyone working their socks off right now! You’re awesome!
To all the people at home saving lives with patience and empathy, you rock♥
Thank you.. its our little treat when I get home. I work 3 LONG days a week. It's so hard. My hands hurt and my face is breaking out so bad and all I want when I get home is a hug and I feel I can't even do that. We sit at the opposite ends of the sofa eating our treat and are sleeping in separate bedrooms at the moment and try and social distance in our own home. I'm petrified I'm going to bring something home. My husband is worried all day when I'm at work. She has no idea what's going on out there and the sacrifices people are making.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Thank you.. its our little treat when I get home. I work 3 LONG days a week. It's so hard. My hands hurt and all I want when I get home is a hug and I feel I can't even do that. We sit at the opposite ends of the sofa eating our treat and are sleeping in separate bedrooms at the moment and try and social distance in our own home. I'm petrified I'm going to bring something home. My husband is worried all day when I'm at work. She has no idea what's going on out there and the sacrifices people are making.
Oh bless you, that must be so worrying. 😘 x

Reactions: 6
It's so worrying. I'm off now for 6 days.. so after 4 days (they say it takes 4 days for symptoms to show) day 5 if I'm okay I'm going back in our bed for all the hugs 😂😂
God, how awful. Thanks for everything you are doing right now.
Enjoy your days off and the hugs 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's so worrying. I'm off now for 6 days.. so after 4 days (they say it takes 4 days for symptoms to show) day 5 if I'm okay I'm going back in our bed for all the hugs 😂😂
Ahh hun I know virtual hugs just aren’t the same but here...take all my virtual hugs!!!🤗🥺😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahh hun I know virtual hugs just aren’t the same but here...take all my virtual hugs!!!🤗🥺😭
I had a cry the other day after a long 13hr shift and he tried to hug me and I said noooooooooo so he got me some chocolate instead 😂😂 thanks for the support girls. And big love to my fellow key workers... we got this... and to everyone staying home... thank you!

Reactions: 21
Thank you.. its our little treat when I get home. I work 3 LONG days a week. It's so hard. My hands hurt and my face is breaking out so bad and all I want when I get home is a hug and I feel I can't even do that. We sit at the opposite ends of the sofa eating our treat and are sleeping in separate bedrooms at the moment and try and social distance in our own home. I'm petrified I'm going to bring something home. My husband is worried all day when I'm at work. She has no idea what's going on out there and the sacrifices people are making.
You are amazing ❤❤❤

Reactions: 4
One of my brothers came shopping with me on Monday. He’s autistic and hasn’t left the house for a month, plus it was a way for his room to be tidied. However, when we got to the shop he decided to sit in the car as he didn’t think it was right for two of us to be in the shop together.

Brogan knew this wouldn’t go down well when she only allowed ‘close friends’ to see the instastory of her at home bargains. If she was that desperate to do a haul she should have done it on IGTV instead of YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well Tattlers... I’m speechless 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Didn’t watch it but WTAF was she doing?! Seriously?! What was she thinking? She’s literally a train wreck and needs to walk away from social media for a while until she sorts herself out. My bet is total silence tomorrow.

That tit show of a video compared to Charlotte’s today about the loss of her cousin and giving all monies from the video to Macmillan Cancer 😥

It’s just shocking... I’d be disgusted if I hadn’t already vented my disgust on my long post last night.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.