Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great. A “home haul” video coming this week. Could that possibly be from your non-essential trip to home bargains to buy a load of non-essential house tat Brogladyte!?

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she wears much from previous years and clothes don’t seem to stay for long with her. She is ALWAYS buying new clothes, wearing them non stop and then after 2/3 months or so we don’t ever see them again. Eg the stripy hollister jumper she is always wearing, by autumn winter it will be gone.

We all comment on the weight gain and that’s quite obvious, but the light in her eyes and the genuine smile on face has gone, it’s really sad. She just looks like an empty shell. View attachment 117507
WOW she is beautiful and you can really see her spark is gone

Reactions: 1
Also! (hell im moaning a lot about today’s crap) ‘Benji still hasn’t built the bathroom shelves’ duck off you lazy witch, pull your finger out and stop setting the impression that diy is a mans job! What an example she is setting women!
Wooossahhh! I’m good I’m good!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
I watched an old vlog whilst I was putting my laundry away earlier and couldn’t believe it when she had to ring mummy up to ask if it was ok to drive to Watford because she got a last minute invite to an event at the Harry Potter Studio tour 🙄
I think its because she controls her and she scared.

I don't know whether it's right to disclose his full name, what I did was .. on insta go on photos brogan is tagged in, scroll right to bottom and he's tagged in numerous photos there! :)
Has anyone else been successful finding these pictures 🤣🤣 ive gone all the way to the end! Either I’m blind, or he/she reads her and they’ve untagged the pictures lol

Reactions: 1
How dare she say disgusting about the previous owners is a bit harsh look at your self Brogan nothing wrong with having vhs shes makes out like they are a virus what a rude witch

Reactions: 24
Has anyone else been successful finding these pictures 🤣🤣 ive gone all the way to the end! Either I’m blind, or he/she reads her and they’ve untagged the pictures lol
You’re not looking hard enough 😂 he isn’t tagged but his friends are in one photo, I’ll leave you to find the rest 😂

How dare she say disgusting about the previous owners is a bit harsh look at your self Brogan nothing wrong with having vhs shes makes out like they are a virus what a rude witch
She wouldn’t have been pissed if they were Disney ones 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought this when she said 'disgusting' with such venom all I could think was well that was a bit savage

Reactions: 11
I wonder how much tit she left at Benjis dads.. it was ok for her to leave the broken clock, the old mop etc.
I’m pretty certain she wouldn’t have left it looking like a home.

Reactions: 27
I watched an old vlog whilst I was putting my laundry away earlier and couldn’t believe it when she had to ring mummy up to ask if it was ok to drive to Watford because she got a last minute invite to an event at the Harry Potter Studio tour 🙄
Omg i just watched that as well today. Wow just wow she was in garden leave so she wasn't even doing it after work?!

Reactions: 3
1. Why the tit if there is a leak would you not fix it?
2. Her animal crossing house is as full of shite as her real life one 😂
3. That Zimmer frame under the sink is bleeping useless
3. I bought my house 4 years ago and never been in the loft 😂😂😂 maybe it’s VHS gold up there 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have no idea what Rich looks like but I found him going off the hint - it’s within the bottom say 20 images. It’s a group image!

Reactions: 2
So much shite in that loft. Ordering more. Shite shite shite keep on ordering more eating more buy buy buy beg beg beg. It won't help fix whatever is broken inside you. Just STOP.
She needs The Minimalists in her life!!

Reactions: 6
She’s so nasty about the previous owners. What the hell did they ever do to her? When you buy a house, yes some things might annoy you that you discover (eg, something was bodged and it breaks on you, or VHS in the loft, or why did you paint that wall deep red it’s taking ages to paint over!) but it’s a slight hinderance and you move on. She’s venomous about them. Disgusting? You’re one to talk, Brogie.

Reactions: 37
It was a box of videos ffs! She was the same over the cupboards that were sticky for 6 months.. Probably built up while you sat on your arse at Kevs!

I’ve heard of people buying houses and finding nappies pushed down radiators etc. The house I’m in now came with about five years worth of dirt but it was easily cleaned and decorated.

Reactions: 19
The poster who said about her troubled childhood and subsequent influence on her today is spot on. A parents divorce is an “ACE” for a child which can absolutely have negative impacts. She’s obviously felt a massive loss of control as a child that she is now trying to furiously regain, by clinging to a boyfriend who she doesn’t seem particularly in love with. Her attachment styles are probably very impaired though, so she will likely stay with Benji unhappy than leave him. The only way I see that relationship ending is him leaving her.
I think this a lot. Brogie would make a fascinating study I'm sure.

It's quite sad, most of us would deal quite well with traumatic events like , divorce, breakdown of relationships (parents , work etc) as we have a supportive attachment to another person ( friend ,family ,teacher, colleague etc) but she has never had this. That's why she struggles with criticism or negatives. She has never formed meaningful friendships and because of this it's made her unaware on how to.

I've said this loads but she has zero resilience and the abandonment from her Mum AND Dad has affected her way more than she care to admit I think.

I could talk about the psychology in her behaviours all day, but not exactly Tattle content.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.