Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think beogan would have a meltdown in mt house, the only things that's grey or white is my bedroom - not decorated yet, and my halls which are grey.
I have a bright yellow downstairs toilets, pink bathroom with flamingo wallpaper and a funky copper wallpaper in the kitchen/diner, because that's what I feel you'd want to do when you get a house! Decorate it it however you could possibly want and show your personality through it because its actually yours. After living in rented housing for 8 years I couldn't wait to have a house with anything but white/magnolia walls, so I don't get brobeg having EVERYTHING in those tones.

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure she does it for the reaction it will get on here and then she can moan to Benji about it!

I can’t believe we got through a whole thread in less than a week 😂 Brogie is giving me some great lockdown entertainment

Reactions: 18
With wine no less.... surely she would be watching this with Benji? He seems to love more mushy stuff
According to the Gary C video she doesn’t drink very much, so I can only assume the wine and gallons of fake Malibu and Pepsi are alcohol free

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Brogan is about as unplugged and detached from reality as anybody could get.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to the Gary C video she doesn’t drink very much, so I can only assume the wine and gallons of fake Malibu and Pepsi are alcohol free
I think she ment to say I hardly drink water

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With wine no less.... surely she would be watching this with Benji? He seems to love more mushy stuff
Yet in her video with Gary she proclaimed how she “doesn’t drink” just because he said he doesn’t.

I think she ment to say I hardly drink water
No, she meant alcohol. They said that was the reason they got drunk so quickly, because they both “never drink”, and therefore have a low tolerance for alcohol.

Reactions: 5
Yet in her video with Gary she proclaimed how she “doesn’t drink” just because he said he doesn’t.

No, she meant alcohol. They said that was the reason they got drunk so quickly, because they both “never drink”, and therefore have a low tolerance for alcohol.
Pretty sure that was a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It was a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That poster was taking the piss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s roped old mummy Mooney in to be her bouncer for the comments on YouTube 🤣 cringing so bad at her username 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.