Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another ‘close friends’ post for you! What do we think? Why post it privately?! Ugh. View attachment 121632
Oh my god! Nobody has said anything about two per household? Honestly how stupid do you have to be? Shame on Ben too👎 tut tut, how disrespectful to the people working their butts off. This girl should be outed.

Reactions: 17
It’s funny when you think about it, how after all that drama in the week with the haul video... she didn’t even learn!!!

Reactions: 17
So another ‘close friends’ post for you! What do we think? Why post it privately?! Ugh. View attachment 121632
Careful, she's definitely shared this on purpose because she knows it's controversial so would end up on Tattle. You may have just been found out, Rebekah 'Anona' Vardy 😂 We appreciate your work, whether you choose to stop or not

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think she has put this out as bait - even still when out shopping I'd be really annoyed if I saw someone taking photos in a supermarket- you should be in and out, know what you need. She is a bloody moron

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What’s changed.. what’s she talking about finally able to shop together? Dumb ass. Is she trying to look stupid? Some stores let more than one member of the household in some don’t but it’s common decency to just go alone if you can for your own safety & the safety of others 🙄

Reactions: 22
If she's put it out as bait she also made herself look like a selfish bint at the same time. #winning

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon it’s hilarious she thinks she’s posting it to close friends, and one of her “close friends” is posting it here- for all we know, “Anona”’ is Beth 😂 And even Brogies actual close friends read and post here 🤣

I want to know why she’s announcing “finally being able to shop together” when no new govnerment rules have been put out. Brogie when you read this - please explain what you mean by “finally” - and also saying “finally” makes no sense - seeing as you have been shopping together all along!

Also •lol• at her posting it to what she thinks is a small group of friends- CLEARLY because she knows her followers will disapprove! But what on Earth makes her think her friends won’t disapprove too?
She’s as thick as two planks of wood!

Reactions: 36
What’s changed.. what’s she talking about finally able to shop together? Dumb ass. Is she trying to look stupid? Some stores let more than one member of the household in some don’t but it’s common decency to just go alone if you can for your own safety & the safety of others 🙄
Nah she's trying to rile up gullible Tattlers. It's very clear this post was tactical to trap our mole. If she was genuinely going to be this brazen about shopping with Banjo, she'd never have removed her video the other day and had that breakdown.

This is quite possibly an old image she's dug out. Or tbh I can see her shadow in the photo, makes me think she was stood outside of the shop looking in at Banjo through the window

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you have an iPhone, you should get this app - once you log in - you can save friends stories and they won’t even know that you’ve seen it - it’s a great app to stalk people but you’ll need to be signed in to see close friends I guess.

• Wow
Yeah that’s why I don’t think it’s bate...how would she know her close friends wouldn’t disapprove too? She did the same with home bargains though, just to close friends. Either way it’s disrespectful to all the people working hard to look after so many right now. What a selfish person she is.
Her "pals" will all be in on it guaranteed. They'll have been encouraging her to trap the mole. Why would she post nothing to her close friends for days then suddenly this.

Reactions: 1
This is quite possibly an old image she's dug out. Or tbh I can see her shadow in the photo, makes me think she was stood outside of the shop looking in at Banjo through the window

It can't be an old photo because of the tape and arrows on the floor which have only been around recently. The reflection is odd though - good spot!

Regardless of rule/moral breaking, etc, etc, why would she think anyone would be interested in a photo of Benji shopping anyway?!

Reactions: 8
Hmmm shall I stop? I was quite enjoying being undercover for you all! You’ve provided me with so much to read lol I wanted to be of help! 🙊
Definitely be careful 😫 she’s onto you. Like someone else said maybe post a few days after the story’s disappeared or maybe not a screenshot maybe just tell us what she’s put? Trying to help you not get caught out 😂

Reactions: 3
Regardless of rule/moral breaking, etc, etc, why would she think anyone would be interested in a photo of Benji shopping anyway?!
Don't be so gullible! She knows nobody is interested in a photo of Benji shopping, it's just all part of her attempt to sniff out the mole. She's clearly stood outside of the shop taking a photo of Banjo inside, then pretending that the pair of them were shopping. She knew we were in uproar about it the other day when they both went to Home Bargains, so she knew the mole would post it to Tattle. This is exactly what Colleen Rooney did. Google Rooney vs Vardy and you can read all about it

Screenshot_20200502_235612.jpg

Reactions: 22
I kind of feel her post the other day with her bottom lip out all sorry for herself was a bit baity too... could be trying to narrow it down.

If it wasnt bait then she is the most ridiculous excuse for an adult.

Don't be so gullible! She knows nobody is interested in a photo of Benji shopping, it's just all part of her attempt to sniff out the mole. She's clearly stood outside of the shop taking a photo of Banjo inside, then pretending that the pair of them were shopping. She knew we were in uproar about it the other day when they both went to Home Bargains, so she knew the mole would post it to Tattle. This is exactly what Colleen Rooney did. Google Rooney vs Vardy and you can read all about it

View attachment 121687
I don’t think so, there’s no way her phone could zoom that far down the the aisle and still be crisp - this is Tesco they will have the massive gap for trollies, full length tills / conveyer belts, another gap for trollies / people passing then the aisle.

heres an example, all Tesco’s are generally the same
212400D5-6CBA-429C-A316-AA499CFD5E05.jpeg

0244D205-3594-4791-9899-4DDB87C7B64B.jpeg

I have to agree that I’ve never seen a Tesco with a big clear window like that, they have the windows taped up with their logos and adverts, and inside the windows are the tills, and huge gaps for trolleys etc.
But yeah I also think it’s bizarre and bait like behaviour!
If you take screenshots of her story Anona you’ll have to put your phone on airplane mode and watch the story again, and then screenshot it, otherwise (unless that’s changed) she’ll get noticed when someone takes a screenshot of her story.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.