Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

View attachment 120037

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!
thank you for your services to this thread 😂👍👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
So I’ve just checked.. the last photo Benji liked of his actual girlfriend was end of February. Yet he has liked at least 5 out of 6 of all BinkyBitch’s newest piccies 😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

View attachment 120037

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!
OMG you’re fed up??? How about the thousands of key workers and NHS staff who can’t take a bit of time away??!! This girl needs a SERIOUS REALITY CHECK!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Justhavingalook403

Hahaha Hey Brogs why you fed up? Is it because ...

you can’t go to london for “ yo’s”

is it because you can get a starbs ?

is it the fact jade billington has the same number of followers than you now on Instagram and got an award from YouTube for hitting 100,000 subs apparently what you have been trying to achieve for years

Was it because you were called out for being a selfish arsehole ?

benji only bringing you two biccis instead of three with your tea ?

once you have a real problem I might feel sorry for you

• Haha

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
She looks so washed out and there’s no happiness there. It looks like my work ID. Forced to smile, dying inside.

• Haha

ach0902

Chatty Member
What a naive person!

I suppose McDonalds make burgers just for the love of them, I suppose Walt Disney made movies so he could watch them back, I suppose Coca Cola really enjoy making coke, what a load of shit. Brogan makes youtube videos because she wants to make money, if she did it for the 'memories' then she wouldn't run ads or do sponsored content. As soon as she uses her audience to make money we are allowed to offer criticism the same way we can critique other brands that are tone deaf during this time. I am sick of these influencers thinking that because they are their brands we can't slag them off but they are the first to slag off other companies on public platforms.

• Heart

Leahcar2019

I don’t think she wears much from previous years and clothes don’t seem to stay for long with her. She is ALWAYS buying new clothes, wearing them non stop and then after 2/3 months or so we don’t ever see them again. Eg the stripy hollister jumper she is always wearing, by autumn winter it will be gone.

We all comment on the weight gain and that’s quite obvious, but the light in her eyes and the genuine smile on face has gone, it’s really sad. She just looks like an empty shell. View attachment 117507
These photos make me feel so sad.

Brogan, if you do read here, please listen to me... from 2016 until last year I lost my way too... I piled on the pounds and instead of using my shrinking clothes as motivation I just bought new ones. I thought I was happy, I thought I just had big bones, my family never called me out on my weight gain, so I though I must look ok....

Last year, something clicked and I thought I don’t want to feel like this any more - I started a slimming club last year and lost 4 stone - AND NOW I FEEL FABULOUS!

I look back at photos from 2017/2018 and I can’t believe I let myself go so much.

Trust me on this - don’t lose weight for Benji, or because of comments on here, do it for yourself. Do it so you can get your mojo back, do it so you can sparkle once again!

If you don’t start now, it will only get harder- think of how you will feel having photos taken in WDW looking how you do now, and compare to how you will feel if you shift your weight.... Use this as motivation!

It IS hard work, and you have to stick at it, you have to concentrate on the end goal, but it works and you can feel fabulous once again.

• Heart
  • Wow
I’d love to take some time away!
I’m a nurse who’s working in a covid ward. When I’m not in work I’m usually home by myself with my toddler who is climbing the walls and quite demanding as my partner is also a key worker. We have to work opposite shifts as there’s no childcare so can’t even rely on each other for support right now. On top of that I’ve had to cancel my hen/wedding/honeymoon so seeing her still buying holiday toothbrushes is just rubbing salt in the wound.
We would all absolutely love to just mooch round the shops, piss about on a game all day. But nope. Life and responsibilities are in the way.
She doesn’t usually annoy me; I usually laugh at how ridiculous this is. She’s making this all about her with the whole “poor me people didn’t like my video” pouting. But this has honestly tipped me over the edge. Bellend.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I used to love B&M and Home Bargins if I have a bad day or "Woman nature time" as I stock up on cheap chocolate, but Brogan risked life to do a tat video of what toothpaste and garden shovel she said the toothpaste was for there holiday has she even seen the airports they are closed and at a standstill WAKE UP

I got turned away at Tesco because I was with my eldery mother security guard said one person at a time
Why is she buying toothpaste for their holiday almost 6 months before their holiday?? Fucking melt

• Haha
Reactions: 40

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
There’s a difference between going online to buy things and BOTH of them going into home bargains to buy unnecessary shit.

Gigglywink

Whoah!!!!!

I don’t read Tattle for A DAY and we’ve got a new thread, discussed the world of pensions and acquired a Secret Squirrel spy who ‘knows’ Brogie as a ‘Close friend’ but is mysterious as to who they are (Could it be Binky? Benji? Beth? WTAF... why does she surround herself with people whose names begin with a B?🧐)

Thank heavens good Old Brogan is still the same as she’s always been:
putting a picture out of sunlight but next the the window (CLASSIC!);

queuing to get into home bargains (Essential shopping right there guyzzzzzz);

still on the beg for freebies (the Mickey waffle maker is a new low - Charlotte, use your influence to ensure Shop Disney DON’T give her more tat please!);

posing for totally awful and unflattering piccies then posting them on the Insta for the world to see

Still going on her daily exercise without her phone so she can relax and clear her overwhelmed mind (Don’t worry, she’s got her spare, spare, spare Freebie Canon Vlogging camera in her oversized bag which she has taken on her walk ‘just incase’ which means she can take a photo and prove she went outside as well as snapping an NHS picture to make it seem she gives a shit! She doesn’t clap but she’s took a photo and shared so that counts doesn’t it?!)🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I salute and thank you Brogan as, even in this fast changing world of the Covid pandemic where everyone is having to adapt to new ways of living life, you haven’t changed one bit and are creating that quality content for us all! (I know you read here girlieeee)

As we sit and get sunburnt in our unkempt gardens, let’s all raise our giant Pepsi Max and Malibu (don’t forget the ‘special’ ice cube 😉) glasses in honour of the girl that is keeping us entertained, bringing us all closer together and getting us through this difficult time!

• Haha
  • Heart

limited75

VIP Member
Brogan was called out only a few weeks ago when she shared that both her and Benji went together to Tesco to do their food shop, someone pointed out to her that only one person from the household should go and she acknowledged it and said oh she didn't realise and that they wouldn't do it again. But here we are again and they are going out together to buy non essential items. So don't play the 'oh I'm still trying to understand it all' card, you knew full well what you were doing, you just couldn't help yourself.

Reactions: 38

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Banjo's profile picture looks like they've been on 10 Years Younger with Nicky Hambleton-Jones. Please tell me someone remembers that show 🙈

Screenshot_20200430_063558.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38