Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew she did a few videos with Grace, but did they actually fall out? What happened with Olga?
I'm my adult life I have fallen out with one friend, it's not normal

Animal crossing is so popular, and she has a massive platform. She could easily do an island tour or a 'I visit subscribers islands' video. Sure, she wouldn't get as much views as a disney vlog, but it would be interactivr content she would enjoy making
A little off topic but do you think my 6 yo would “get it”?

Just woke up and first thing I do is read here haha 😂 such entertainment during lockdown!
Anyway, I think Bianca is a nasty one... she just seems so mean, self-absorbed and always seeking attention. Someone like that definitely has self esteem issues...

Always found bizarre that brogan and her are friends... they are so different!
And oh, did you guys notice the lack of posts yesterday? Just “self-care” aka “I feel like tit” haaaaaa

Reactions: 20
Thought exactly the same, it’s an old photo, 100% still wallowing!

Reactions: 4
Maybe Benji gave her a reality check and told her to sort herself out, I’ve noticed that seems to happen occasionally but it never lasts more than a day.

Reactions: 4
That last pic omg I’m 25 and I wouldn’t be caught dead taking my teddy bear out on a walk. In fact I don’t think 10 year old me would have. Grow up brogan you giant child

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She takes the teddy on holiday?! 😳 I have some special teddies but I wouldn’t take it that far...

Also I’m laughing at the thought of the teddy falling off the balcony in the first photo, that would’ve resulted in some quality meltdown vlog footage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she used to put up the mirror selfies on the gram and Sebbie liked it 😂 still cracks me up!!

just reading all the Benji stuff about him liking pics of jade and binky, he also likes beths piccis so I’m assuming hes just a wee like bleep and likes everything on his Instagram feed ( apart from his g/f it would seem )

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.