Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Gary’s video. Is he a secret tattler...!?

“FAKE FAN!!!”

And surely “how did you pronounce nostalgia!?” has got to be in the running for the next thread title!?

And then dumb brogeys response.. “yeah like scone vs scone”... no, nothing like that! They have two genuinely different pronunciations. Nostalgia does not.

It was like watching two equally self absorbed robots have a forced conversation with each other.

EDIT forgot the craziest bit. Him asking Brogan if she had to change anything she’d be kinder to herself....!?! WTF
Gary C knows the tea ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How are Gary and Brogan friends? They had no banter at all! He was joking around and she was just serious most of the time, or awkwardly laughing. She really has no sense of humour...

Reactions: 21
Loads of comments on Gary’s YouTube video wanting all the Disney vloggers to do a big group trip, 💯 want this to happen as I think the trip will be one big disaster. Can imagine Charlotte sitting with the 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The big trip would be really hard cos Charlotte is also friends with some of them? Wonder if the girls would go together...

Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve watched that Gary C thing, does anyone else think she’s the butt of her friendship’s jokes but doesn’t understand it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The big trip would be really hard cos Charlotte is also friends with some of them? Wonder if the girls would go together...
I can see Beth and brogan going on a trip they seem closer. Victoria comes across as liking her her own space and not being on a schedule and doesn’t do much in the parks apart from shopping. Jade wouldn’t go without Matt. Beth, lucywood and Charlotte were all at dlp at same time and didn’t meet.

Reactions: 1
The nostalgia bit was my fav part! :LOL: Was actually howling! Yeah how weird is that...’fake fan’ after all the mention of her being a fake fan!
Also....she’s been doing this 9 years?! Slow progress huh! And I didn’t realise her and Ben had only known each other 2 years before buying a house.
Two years is quite a bit of time and they'd been living together a while! Me and my now hubby bought a house right after our 1 year anniversary! Timings work differently for everyone... but yeh, her YouTube on the otherhand is slow!! 👀

Reactions: 5
Wow that Gary C video was something! I really like Gary but Brogan came across so dithery and dull! She has no sense of humour and even the times Gary made jokes she just laughed nervously as if she didn’t get the humour?! Very strange!

Reactions: 11
I mean this in the nicest way, someone commented a while back saying there was a reason why Gary couldn’t/didn’t work? Has he ever said why?

Reactions: 1
I mean this in the nicest way, someone commented a while back saying there was a reason why Gary couldn’t/didn’t work? Has he ever said why?
He has severe anxiety and depression i believe. Sometimes he goes weeks being unable to leave the house.

Reactions: 3
He has severe anxiety and depression i believe. Sometimes he goes weeks being unable to leave the house.
But will go on several holidays a year if Adam Hattan is paying - it’s all a bit strange

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.