Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose91

Chatty Member
One of my brothers came shopping with me on Monday. He’s autistic and hasn’t left the house for a month, plus it was a way for his room to be tidied. However, when we got to the shop he decided to sit in the car as he didn’t think it was right for two of us to be in the shop together.

Brogan knew this wouldn’t go down well when she only allowed ‘close friends’ to see the instastory of her at home bargains. If she was that desperate to do a haul she should have done it on IGTV instead of YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Brogans sex face over a bagel....

Screenshot_20200428-011747.png

Also no one notice the massive hole at the back of her sink stuffed with a plastic bag....

Screenshot_20200428-011826.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Omg I’ve watched that Gary C thing, does anyone else think she’s the butt of her friendship’s jokes but doesn’t understand it 😂

• Haha

TheRealCarolDanvers

Oh cry me a river! Hundreds of people are dying everyday, families are being ripped apart, our health service is under intense pressure and key workers are risking their lives everyday to help others, yet Princess Brogan has thrown her Disney rattle out the cot and is dragging her bottom lip on the floor looking for sympathy. We are all fed up hun, but we STAY HOME to save lives. Honestly. Fuck her. 😡

• Haha

VV93

I don’t accept her “sorry” as she only took it down due to people being upset.
She probably only deleted it because she couldn’t cope with the amount of negative comments she’d have to delete as a result of the video.

No mention of her being sorry because she
and Benji Broke rules by shopping together And purely for non essential items

No mention of her admitting what she did was wrong and discouraging people to do the same.

No she deleted it because it upset too many people

• Heart

azzarzar7

I’ve decided next time I make a mistake at work I’m going to call in the following day and tell them I’m having a ‘self care day’ and then spend the day in bed playing games and having a pity party. I’m sure it would go down GREAT in my office 😂😂😂 what a pathetic excuse for an adult.

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Be careful because she’ll definitely be smelling for a rat now, she reads here and the more you post on here of the stories the more she’ll try to snake and rat you out.
I was thinking that, also if you suddenly stop seeing close friends posts, don’t post about it on here because she could be deleting people one by one and then she could figure out who it is!

So another ‘close friends’ post for you! What do we think? Why post it privately?! Ugh. View attachment 121632
Why are they shopping together? For one, what’s changed? And two, why did they need to shop together? What does she not understand about the fact we are in a pandemic ffs.

Reactions: 31
Does anyone know what she actually bought in the haul 😂😂
Plastic Disney kids bowls
Silicone cupcake wrapper things
Disney baking shit that she will never use
A Disney ice cream scoop
Fairy lights with clips for photos that’s bigger than she expected because she can’t read dimensions on amazon
A metal holder for her tray cupboard that won’t fit because she doesn’t know how to read dimensions on Amazon
A little spade for the garden (lol)
Ummm, Marula oil shampoo that she pronounced maqura oil
What else..... a bread tin baking liner thing
That’s all I can remember thank god.

Basically pointless shit to add to the rest of her pointless shit in her pointless life.
It was a stupid video that had no point other than to make it seem like she has content, happiness and a reason to get up in the morning.
Sorry I have some anger towards her haha

• Wow
  • Haha

Viewer1901

VIP Member
I don’t understand people who post sad pictures like that on their stories. Proper attention seeking behaviour!

• Haha

nobrains

Had a dream about Brogan and benji lastnight (I read her thread just before I went to sleep)

Basically I came home to my parents to visit and my cousin brogan and her boyfriend where staying with them. I overheard benji talking to his mate about the fact he wanted to have sex tonight but out of the two people there he'd rather not have sex with his girlfriend. Anyway I go and get a bath and then pretend to need to find my face cream in the livingroom, benji is sat on the sofa and I come down in my towel. Benji tells me that he can see my perky arse and I said he could see more if he wanted. I then go upstairs and it turns into a boring mundane dream and I tell Brogan not to worry about putting my parents washing away 😂

Who knew I would be such a slut for Benji 😜

• Haha
  • Sick

limited75

VIP Member
'I'm trying my best to understand and get through this' what a joke, its not difficult to understand that she should NOT be making a special trip to buy non-essential items during a worldwide pandemic. She is a grown woman and needs to get a grip, but instead of trying to release a more appropriate video she's just lazy and uploads the same old haul video hoping to rake in those £££s, disgusting woman, I hope she looses followers for this, she has no excuse! and.......breathe......

disneys

VIP Member
Whilst brogan is annoying and rude and thoughtless, I do feel sorry for her. She’s clearly had a tumultuous upbringing with her parents having a nasty divorce, poisioning from both sides, her mother’s fallout with her auntie, her fall-out with both of her parents... it’s definitely led her to desperately seek approval. Hence why she’s in a job where she can literally measure how much people like her.

her “isn’t it Benj?” “Don’t we Benj?” Are also signs of her need for approval, and why she was obsessed with her boss fancying her and her chiropractor (if anyone remembers that!!). It’s also why if she’s given an ounce of criticism, she flips out and gets incredibly defensive.

she could make huge improvements and turn her life around and I’m not being so reductionist to the point where I think none of way she is is her own doing but she wasn’t given the best chance to be ‘normal’.

Reactions: 30

working9-5

Chatty Member
Plastic Disney kids bowls
Silicone cupcake wrapper things
Disney baking shit that she will never use
A Disney ice cream scoop
Fairy lights with clips for photos that’s bigger than she expected because she can’t read dimensions on amazon
A metal holder for her tray cupboard that won’t fit because she doesn’t know how to read dimensions on Amazon
A little spade for the garden (lol)
Ummm, Marula oil shampoo that she pronounced maqura oil
What else..... a bread tin baking liner thing
That’s all I can remember thank god.

Basically pointless shit to add to the rest of her pointless shit in her pointless life.
It was a stupid video that had no point other than to make it seem like she has content, happiness and a reason to get up in the morning.
Sorry I have some anger towards her haha
You should go on the Generation Game (cuddlyyyyy toooooy). You might be too young to get that reference 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sybil

Chatty Member
Tattle threads: The only thing Brogan has more of than packing cubes.

• Haha
  • Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
fucking hell not every. single. thing needs to be disney... and this is coming from a massive disney fan

• Heart