Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes. I’m drinking nothing but water for the rest of this week and upping my fruit and veg. Thank you Brogan 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
My supervisor asked what I was watching I said some You Tuber who thinks shes gods gift his answer what age is she early 40s nah 25 his reply....

"duck me she needs fresh air and water" :oops:😂

And what was the whole point in the beach "for something to do" god sake Brogan you have an award winning beach on your door step she annoys me I have Dolphins at my beach and try and see them rain cold and shine its amazing to see in Scotland right on my door step but her SOMEFINK TO DO

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hey Brogan if you're looking for sumfink to do here are some suggestions: make a start on unpacking those boxes, start using the kitchen, learn how to use a washing machine and a hoover.

Reactions: 8
Omg this weeks vlog. I can’t deal. ‘I might just go to the cinema you know, as something for me.’ Is she for real? The amount of things that I would love to do for me, but do you know what we all do? Life. We do life. I’m busy doing all the things she procrastinates but off you trot Brogie, enjoy the cinema and dream about your new bin whilst your house sits there unpacked and in chaos.

She couldn't cope with looking after a tiny one bed flat so it's no surprise this is going tits up. I just wonder how it's going to pan out. How long will Benji put up with Brogan's sheer laziness (which actually seems to be getting worse, if that were possible)? Will Julie happily step in and do the washing and cleaning on an ongoing basis? This is better than a soap opera 🍿

Reactions: 4
I’m shocked that she has struggled from day 1 in the new house, I thought she would at least do a few weeks before she couldn’t keep up with the washing and cleaning but she won’t even attempt it. There’s some sort of mental block.

Maybe Julie will pay for her cleaning lady to visit Brogan's. Then she will boast about it. Lazy little troglodyte.

Reactions: 7
I have no doubt Brogan cried about the piles of washing.. For those who are newer viewers she used to cry all the way through a vlog over the smallest thing.
The funniest thing I’d her trying to justify how busy she is when we see her doing nothing. She’s deluded.

Benji must get so annoyed with her.
Surely being in a partnership you’d want to do your fair share of the work.
While he’s working long hours everyday she’s at home being able to sort the house out, but she does everything but.
How can someone complain that they’re so busy and then have so little to do that they might just pop to the cinema, shops etc.
I wonder what she says to him when he comes home and asks how her day was? That she was busy doing emails and shopping. He must see in the vlogs how little she does and the proof in the house from nothing being done.
If I was her I’d feel really guilty and embarrassed.

Benji must get so annoyed with her.
Surely being in a partnership you’d want to do your fair share of the work.
While he’s working long hours everyday she’s at home being able to sort the house out, but she does everything but.
How can someone complain that they’re so busy and then have so little to do that they might just pop to the cinema, shops etc.
I wonder what she says to him when he comes home and asks how her day was? That she was busy doing emails and shopping. He must see in the vlogs how little she does and the proof in the house from nothing being done.
If I was her I’d feel really guilty and embarrassed.
Tbf I get her not doing it all (whilst she’s done nothing) my partner works away and I have to make sure he actually helps clean even though he’s not always here, other wise you feel more like their cleaner/mother but Benji seems to have done the majority, her cleaning the kitchen seems to be a big issue, if she doesn’t fancy it, pay for a cleaner....

Reactions: 3
Tbf I get her not doing it all (whilst she’s done nothing) my partner works away and I have to make sure he actually helps clean even though he’s not always here, other wise you feel more like their cleaner/mother but Benji seems to have done the majority, her cleaning the kitchen seems to be a big issue, if she doesn’t fancy it, pay for a cleaner....
I totally get that, but I bet you work hard yourself! The difference is Bogo does nothing at all and the Benji comes home from working away all week, to working on the bathroom, and then spending his other time doing home stuff wit’s her. When was the last time he properly saw a friend (which she always mentions?) whereas Bogo saw her “friends” for 3 days this week and still did nothing at all. Wouldn’t surprise me if he feels like he’s on another job when he’s home!

Reactions: 6
Had it on in the background while I got ready for WORK and had to have a giggle. For someone who spends hours upon hours on her weekly vlog she forgot to add music to the montage at the shrek experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.