Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the ‘weekly vlog’ was a representation of someone who has a week off work!
Actually no- when I’m off from work I still do the washing and make the meals.
Wanted to go the the cinema for ‘me’ time.... wtf is she talking about??? The whole week was ‘me’ time.
Visiting a friend, the gym, shopping, London for a couple of days for a show, numerous meals out (pizza,pizza,pizza)
She has got absolutely no friggin clue.
I actually felt really embarrassed for her this week that she could past that vlog off as a working week.
She’s delusional
same, i felt this vlog being forced like shes fed up of it now

Reactions: 2
same, i felt this vlog being forced like shes fed up of it now
Exactly. She does look bored with it all. Creating content out of your mundane routine is not interesting for anyone. People only hate watch her.
This would be the perfect opportunity, as we’ve all said, for her to get a real job. Even part time would give her a new zest for life.
When I was using up 2 last days of annual leave last year and had a long weekend with nothing to do I was so bored and itching to get back to a routine after just 4 days! Can’t imagine doing it permanently.

Reactions: 6
I will never understand the logic of shittily painting over some wallpaper when you could just steam it off then go from there. But I guess she doesn't give a crap about things she can hide away and is desperate to store her tat
Where’s she done that, when they started decorating she made a big deal about all of this and how they had got some of it off but not all

Reactions: 1
She looks bored and it’s mundane because she has nothing to do!! Well, she has house stuff to do but refuses.
The way Benji was talking about the kitchen at the end was like an adult telling their child what they had to do. He’s clearly annoyed that it still hasn’t been cleaned or unpacked.

She keeps talking about needing to clean the windows. It’s a five minute job but nah she would rather rearrange her soft toys.

Reactions: 9
Just started the weekly vlog - HOW can she not use her kitchen? And why is she acting like she’s some big chef who only cooks from scratch? Buy a £10 slow cooker! Make a makeshift chopping area on the table - that kitchen is easily used.

Reactions: 10
It's so sad how she's tried to copy the layout of his living room! Does she think nobody has realised? Oh god this is so so tragic.

Reactions: 5
One of the insta stories they were sat at opposite ends of the sofa. Just thought it was odd. Maybe not though.
They have 0 chemistry for a couple who have just moved out into their first place together but with the ammount of times that she seems to shower would you want sit right next to her 😂

Reactions: 1
I had to watch the car crash in 4 parts as it's too awful! Honestly she's so lazy and self absorbed it's like she lives on a totally different planet!!! Oiling some bloody wood is one of the easiest DIY jobs around!!! She could have had that whole kitchen cleaned and unpacked in less than a day!!! She just loves a take away so the longer she waits the more fat she can pile into her gob.
Shout out to all you tattlers that had a hectic day at work (real work not cinema and Shrek outing). And then did 'errands' after work, as well as keeping on top of your washing and cooking a meal :)
Also that Merlin pass has been used max twice since her ad! She couldn't be any less deserving of a free pass. Her and Gary are awful together. Like giggling 6 year olds not grown ass adults!!!! Lovely that they both have the life of luxury that they do!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.