Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So again this morning, where the majority of the world are trying to stay calm in a world pandemic, trying to boost eachother / support eachother. She puts out quotes about HERSELF.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, she maybe trying to be supportive? to others but her choice of words is so wrong.
She has a terrible grasp of the English language, and cannot articulate to save her life. In this global crisis, how can she possibly think 'You are worthy' 'Take a break' type quotes are apt?

Reactions: 9
As we're almost all working from home now, I wonder if we'll all be as exhausted as Brogan is all the time? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
... new bed?? It’s exactly the same as the other one??? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 10
... new bed?? It’s exactly the same as the other one??? Am I missing something?
This bed was gifted? Ah I'm done with her. Tone deaf. Nobody wants to see your gifted bed. They aren't gonna use your bleeping discount code.

They are worried about not being able to find any loo roll in the shops (we didn't stockpile and have two rolls left :/) or how they're gonna pay their rent or mortgage if jobs are cancelled. I work in a creative industry and six of my good friends have called me recently because work they had lined up has been pulled and they don't know what to do. Many of them with families.

Just duck off Brogan.

Reactions: 16
As we're almost all working from home now, I wonder if we'll all be as exhausted as Brogan is all the time? LOL
What a luxury it would be to work from home!
I work in a supermarket full of dirty manky people 🤢🤢🤢

The way she parped on about her new bed I thought she had actually bought it for herself! But oh no another freebie 😂😂😂
Plus who has a grey bed with a beige carpet? She has 0 taste 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hasn't she hinted about future trips? That's when it'll hit her, she really has her head so far up her own ass. Never come across someone who is unable to think of others and the impact of her words/actions as much as her. Can see why all of her friendships have crashed and burned. Could you imagine actually voluntarily choosing to spend time with this overgrown toddler?

Reactions: 8
She’s boasting about a free bed and is getting paid for people using the discount code, she is way out of touch with reality right? Yeah everyone is going to want to buy a bed right now. It’s interesting because now no one wants the the new lipgloss, or that holiday, or this handbag....they have become irrelevant. I think it’s going to make a lot of people realise how much they don’t need these ‘influencers’ in their lives. I really hope a lot of people switch off now and realise they are worth more than this joke of a girl. What an utter c**t, but we knew that anyway 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s boasting about a free bed and is getting paid for people using the discount code, she is way out of touch with reality right? Yeah everyone is going to want to buy a bed right now. It’s interesting because now no one wants the the new lipgloss, or that holiday, or this handbag....they have become irrelevant. I think it’s going to make a lot of people realise how much they don’t need these ‘influencers’ in their lives. I really hope a lot of people switch off now and realise they are worth more than this joke of a girl. What an utter c**t, but we knew that anyway 😜
👏👏👏 Im sitting here nervous waiting on a call saying my workplace is shut and shes getting a free bed I thought she paid for it.

Who gets gray with beige why not a mocha colour or a nice latte bed frame she has no idea she could done the walls in a milky coffee paint

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
“Only £329!!!” She’s so tone deaf. Read the room Brogan, for God’s sake. Some people have just been laid off, others don’t know where their next meal is coming from, some work for small businesses and haven’t a clue if they’re getting a pay check this month.

I’m so lucky in the fact that I work in an industry that will be affected by this but not hugely so I’ll lose my maternity pay, and my partner is a teacher so also isn’t in that position. But some people are, and the last thing they want to think about is buying a goddamn ugly bed for £329. Read the bloody room!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a luxury it would be to work from home!
I work in a supermarket full of dirty manky people 🤢🤢🤢

The way she parped on about her new bed I thought she had actually bought it for herself! But oh no another freebie 😂😂😂
Plus who has a grey bed with a beige carpet? She has 0 taste 🤢
Supermarket staff are heroes in my eyes right now, the tit you're dealing with from idiots is unparalleled.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Like I said she just doesn't have a clue. My husband works for Tesco and I'm on maternity leave with a 3 month old and we are terrified of whats going to happen. She doesn't live in this world! It annoyed me enough when she went and bought a pair of hunter wellies when she never goes out anywhere to walk, nevermind anywhere bloody muddy!

Reactions: 12
Urgh!! She makes me so mad!!

Like everyone, I'm worried. My partner is isolating for 12 weeks due to heath conditions and so is living on £94 a week but i'm incredibly lucky I can work from home and we both work in industries that will survive (education and healthcare) so while our money has been reduced drastically we are so lucky we have been buying gift cards from all of the small businesses around us to help however we can. She's so tone deaf!!

Reactions: 10
Really don’t like the cool grey bed with the warm beige carpet.
It was never going to work trying the minimalist white and grey look when all the accessories she likes are Disney coloured.

Last edited:
She has turned off her messages in stories so I assume she got lots of messages regarding her tone deaf story yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has turned off her messages in stories so I assume she got lots of messages regarding her tone deaf story yesterday
If she came out and said, ‘guys I’m sorry I said what I said yesterday. I didn’t think about it fully and didn’t mean to upset those going through a hard time’ blah blah, then she’d had so much more respect from people.

But carry on blocking, deleting, turning off messages. That’s the way to do it. Setting a fab ‘influencer’ example there Brogan you cow.

Reactions: 23
I am working from home today for the first time in 20 years. I certainly do not feel blessed. Brogan can shove this home working up her arse along with her 200 hairbrushes!

Reactions: 15
Her Instagram stories just scream privilege and ignorance!!! She is beyond unbelievable, odds on if the washing machine and tumble dryer are gifted!!!

Posting about some gifted hand wash she found in a box somewhere and I couldn’t find a single bottle in the shops. She’s such a cow and completely unaware of the real world

Reactions: 18
This is a joke! I cant believe she got a bed frame worth £600 FOR FREE
I can’t believe she got to choose the headboard and THAT was her choice 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very care home esque for the 80 and above ( I like you fellow tattlers , so apologies to anyone else has this “style”)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.