Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Schools are closed
People are losing businesses
People might lose houses
People are dying
People can't buy basic food or toiletries
And brogan??? My bed is coming!!!! What a time to be alive!!!! I'm done with that selfish duck she's a horrible selfish cow.
This 👏

How can she say that today, no social awareness AT ALL!!

Reactions: 4
Imagine being SO SELF ABSORBED. There will be a huge proportion of her followers who are fearing their job security, worried about rent, mortgages, general living and here she is bragging about her new bed with 0 awareness of how people feel right now. I sincerely hope she starts to rapidly lose followers. Might teach her to use her bloody brain.

Reactions: 18
what a bleeping selfish, careless fat witch. shes pissed me right off. what a time to be alive?! there is countries declaring states of emergency you dumb twit

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You carry on Brogan laying in a boring gray bed not worrying about your gran or go to see her at this worrying time you just do some shopping everyone's hibernating not getting paid from jobs to keep a roof over their heads or worrying if there going to see tomorrow morning but hey enjoy your bed.

I have started sneezing and coughing but dont worry Brogan the world is fine. 🤙

You keep doing your little peace sign that went out in the 90s ✌

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Glad I told her, she probably moaned to mummy Julie and poor old Benji about what I told her, hopefully they told her she's a nob.

Reactions: 5
Once again just deleted the negative/ hard bits without any acknowledgement!

Reactions: 14
I couldn't believe when they were going round that shopping outlet in the weekly vlog saying how quiet it was as if it were a good thing. No love, it's quiet because everyone else has common bleeping sense

• Wow
Reactions: 24
You carry on Brogan laying in a boring gray bed not worrying about your gran or go to see her at this worrying time you just do some shopping everyone's hibernating not getting paid from jobs to keep a roof over their heads or worrying if there going to see tomorrow morning but hey enjoy your bed.

I have started sneezing and coughing but dont worry Brogan the world is fine. 🤙

You keep doing your little peace sign that went out in the 90s ✌
To be fair people would slag her off for going to see her nan because she has been out and about and her nan is old so would be vulnerable!
But the rest 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
What a head! It’s a tit time to be alive, especially us in healthcare with babies at home 🖕 I’m terrified everyday that my job essentially doubles the risk for our family, all our hard earned trips and saving for events was for nothing everything’s been cancelled and ripped away 🤬 don’t know about others but I’m feeling like a prisoner at the moment with high anxiety!

Reactions: 14
I'm a regular reader of the thread, but rarely post and I had to come on here to get this off my chest. That "what a time to be alive" comment summarises how ignorant Brogan is and how little self and social awareness she has. What frustrates me about her is that she never understands or accepts any criticism. She's literally too ignorant to see any wrong-doing in her actions. She responds by saying she doesn't think anyone will take it literally - it's not about that, Brogan. Most people are going to understand that you may not mean it literally, BUT anyone with any ounce of self and social awareness would realise before posting that that it's not appropriate. It just reaks of ignorance. She's an incredibly sheltered and privileged individual and she has no idea that she is. That's the problem. As many of you on here have said, vast amounts of people are struggling and going through serious hardship right now, and experiencing possibly the most unsettling time in their lives so far and Brogan has no consideration of that whatsoever. She lives in her own privileged bubble.

Reactions: 33
I'm a regular reader of the thread, but rarely post and I had to come on here to get this off my chest. That "what a time to be alive" comment summarises how ignorant Brogan is and how little self and social awareness she has. What frustrates me about her is that she never understands or accepts any criticism. She's literally too ignorant to see any wrong-doing in her actions. She responds by saying she doesn't think anyone will take it literally - it's not about that, Brogan. Most people are going to understand that you may not mean it literally, BUT anyone with any ounce of self and social awareness would realise before posting that that it's not appropriate. It just reaks of ignorance. She's an incredibly sheltered and privileged individual and she has no idea that she is. That's the problem. As many of you on here have said, vast amounts of people are struggling and going through serious hardship right now, and experiencing possibly the most unsettling time in their lives so far and Brogan has no consideration of that whatsoever. She lives in her own privileged bubble.
I hope she reads this and it makes her think

Reactions: 2
Been watching Rome its quiet sweet neighbours on there balconys are playing musical instruments and keeping everyone that lives in the building some motovation they have officers on guard and no one else its scary at the same time

im waiting on a text from my boss saying don't come in to work Brogan can run to mummy for a loan we can't we should all call on julie for a loan

What a time to be alive though Brogan eh

Reactions: 11
Surely her work offers are drying up?
I think this world event will affect her and countless others in the YouTube community.
If you go to London as often as she does for these ‘events’ then that will all stop as well as local events. I suspect that as a nation we won’t be spending money due to uncertainty over jobs etc so I don’t foresee any brand partnerships for now. And even when we are out the other side of this- brands no matter big or small will have to be careful with how they spend their money as they will undoubtedly have incurred losses during this time. So I think we will see a cap on these events where they go up to the capital for these all expenses paid do’s.
So for all the bragging she had done previously about being a self employed businesswoman and working from home I would be worried if I were her. Just as us ‘regular’ folk are worrried for our jobs.

Reactions: 13
She just doesn't live in the real world, she lives in her own toxic bubble she has created! With everything happening surely the offers of work for influencers will dry up and then what? No one wants to hear about groupon or going on a cruise right now and then she will have to get an actual job, if there is anything left by then!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.