Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she got to choose the headboard and THAT was her choice 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very care home esque for the 80 and above ( I like you fellow tattlers , so apologies to anyone else has this “style”)
Can’t wait for it to develop stains all over it!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Had to unfollow shes bloody self centred and selfish people are dying shes here talking about tinting her brows and a bed frame insensitive witch

Reactions: 18
This is a joke! I cant believe she got a bed frame worth £600 FOR FREE
Fed up with her and all her ‘showing off’ Spoilt brat... people are facing loosing jobs and homes and getting ill etc. I’m so glad you’ve got a new FREE BED. Sod off and take your ads elsewhere.
Also, shouldn’t the story on her own page be classed as an ad?! It’s advertising the bed ad on her home page... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Tinting eyebrows igTV....

"Guyzzzz I'm OBVIOUSLY very much an ah-meh-CHURRR"

Brogan hun, last time I checked you were British, not American. Perhaps spend less time watching trash on Netflix. "AM-uh-tuh" is how we Brits pronounce it you uneducated knob.

Screenshot_20200319_145554.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s the smugness in her face that pisses me off. She always looks so self satisfied and like the cat that got the cream.

Reactions: 16
She’s going to talk about her new washer and dryer next week. Clearly an Ad then.
Funny how she mentioned in the vlog she wanted to get ones that stand on top of each other and that her drum was too small.... Benji is away most of the time.... if she takes that one to the tip it’ll really show what she’s made of!!!

Reactions: 4
Funny how she mentioned in the vlog she wanted to get ones that stand on top of each other and that her drum was too small.... Benji is away most of the time.... if she takes that one to the tip it’ll really show what she’s made of!!!
She needs off to the tip

she’s waiting til next week to tell us?! How will we cope?! What a cliffhanger...!
I cant anymore with her I tried watching brummymummy love her house taste but shes like brogan i need fresh people to watch

Reactions: 1
Her replies to comments on the home account she says she isn’t visiting shops right now for obvious reasons. What will she do?! Work on the house? Batch cook some meals? Finally take her hair out of her towel?
Or do nothing and moan about it. I know what my money is on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A £600 freebie is one thing. Crack on with that. Your slobbering boyfriend will ruin it with his hair wax and your fat arse will probably sink the bloody thing anyway. But peddling a discount code and encouraging people to buy an overpriced bed at a time like this? duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s very busy because she’s had the window cleaner round, her washer/dryer delivered and someone is there fixing the fence?! Wtf brogan. Wake up!!!!! This isn’t busy. Opening the door to a delivery and having people work outside your property isn’t busy. The world and our country are in crisis mode and she actually is posting stuff like that! What is wrong with her. Someone needs to seriously give her a reality check:

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.