Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been working from home today and it makes me realise just how lazy she is...

Before I even logged in this morning I’d showered (including washed and blow dryed my hair which she makes a huge show of), got dressed, cleaned, dusted and hoovered the living room/dining room, put a wash on and took the bins out. I’ve also been taking screen breaks where I made the beds, dusted the furniture in the bedroom and hoovered the bedroom. Second wash now on! And that’s only on screen breaks!! She’s self employed so could take longer away from her desk. And let’s be honest, editing and “emails”does not take as long as she states.

Reactions: 12
'First video filmed - hope it looks okay'
IT LOOKS IDENTICAL TO YOUR KIDS ROOM IN KEVS! Why wouldn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right, I'm not a huge brogan follower, I dip in and out of her ig and i've never really watched her vlog until today. Now, is she gluten free? because in her "pantry" there was gf cereal and pasta, but then she had normal bread and stuff?
Probably because when they did their ‘big’ food shop there was no pasta left 😂 all their is in my store is gf

Reactions: 1
Probably because when they did their ‘big’ food shop there was no pasta left 😂 all their is in my store is gf
oh true. i am gf, and i've not been able to get any pasta because people are taking it in place of regular pasta which is so annoying!!:mad:

Reactions: 6
I’m done with her now. Seriously. Instagram stories jumping around because her bed is being delivered and then said and I quote ‘what a time to be alive’
I just can’t. This is the worst time to be alive for the majority of us and she’s jumping round excited about her bed when most people are worried about their futures

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m done with her now. Seriously. Instagram stories jumping around because her bed is being delivered and then said and I quote ‘what a time to be alive’
I just can’t. This is the worst time to be alive for the majority of us and she’s jumping round excited about her bed when most people are worried about their futures
This is making me really uncomfortable that she’s just carrying on shouting about how great her life is. I know we all need to some positivity and try to carry on as normally as possible but as an “influencer” she should be raising awareness or at least doing something to try and make people feel a bit better.

Reactions: 15
This is making me really uncomfortable that she’s just carrying on shouting about how great her life is. I know we all need to some positivity and try to carry on as normally as possible but as an “influencer” she should be raising awareness or at least doing something to try and make people feel a bit better.
It’s the ‘what a time to be alive ‘ that I can’t get my head around. She’s soooooo self absorbed

Reactions: 25
Cannot fathom how she's been in that house for 3 weeks (according to her vlog) and she claims she still can't cook in there. When I moved into my house, it was maybe 3 days???
I don't understand this either, she kept saying the kitchen wasn't ready, as long as you have an oven or a microwave you could cook a meal right? Just an excuse to eat more takeaways/meals out

Reactions: 6
I don't understand this either, she kept saying the kitchen wasn't ready, as long as you have an oven or a microwave you could cook a meal right? Just an excuse to eat more takeaways/meals out
Absolutely haemorrhaging money, its ridiculous. I think from that vlog as well, she had ordered a special one off Amazon, instead of just buying one in Asda. I mean I understand wanting nice stuff, but even as a stop gap a £20 one is better than nothing / didn't she have one from before because she's been unboxing so much crap from her old flat anyway.

Reactions: 1
If it makes anyone feel a bit better, looks like her birthday month will go down like a lead balloon this year as she won’t be able to do anything, esp if we get locked down :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘What a time to be alivvvvveeeee’ I was pissing myself laughing! The best choice of words to make her look like the biggest head ever hahaaaa. I’m not sure she can top this:ROFLMAO: wonder what her lovely followers think of those choice words lol

Reactions: 11
Sorry to anyone here who does this but having full conversations through voice memo on whatsapp is just weird.. why would you not just call or FaceTime?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh true. i am gf, and i've not been able to get any pasta because people are taking it in place of regular pasta which is so annoying!!:mad:
I work in a well known supermarket and we have noooo pasta left but luckily enough the scumbags in my town won’t pay gf prices when they aren’t coeliac so ours are still available .
I get ya frustration though

Schools are closed
People are losing businesses
People might lose houses
People are dying
People can't buy basic food or toiletries
And brogan??? My bed is coming!!!! What a time to be alive!!!! I'm done with that selfish duck she's a horrible selfish cow.

Reactions: 32
Schools are closed
People are losing businesses
People might lose houses
People are dying
People can't buy basic food or toiletries
And brogan??? My bed is coming!!!! What a time to be alive!!!! I'm done with that selfish duck she's a horrible selfish cow.
I sent her a DM and advised her saying what a time to be alive wasn't the best thing to say... She messaged back saying I don't think people are taking it literally 😂 dumb cow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.